AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2009, 16:05   #9571

Samaldinho

Registered User
 
Samaldinho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Samaldinho is on a distinguished road
Pick apart my post? Look, I admitted that my pick of Beckham over Ronaldo was an exageration, but to deny that Beckham did a good job for Milan this last season was the main reason why I was promoting Beckham.

I just have a sneaking suspicion, that we will get no one when Pirlo is sold, in terms of his position. I think that what will happen is that Pirlo will be sold, only for Seedorf to be touted as our central midfielder, and we will wait for Beckham to return to fulfill Pirlo's midfield playmaking responsibilities, something I am not in support of, simply because Beckham isn't here right now.
Samaldinho is offline  
Old 03-08-2009, 16:22   #9572

Dutchie-Milan

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Location: Amsterdam
Fave Players: Gattuso,Huntelaar,Nesta and Abbiati
Dutchie-Milan is on a distinguished road
Hope Becks returne,he even proved against Barca with Galaxy that he is still class,and Clarence played wonderful when he replaced Pirlo,some even said he was even better.Seedorf actually only makes a good impact when playing in Pirlo's role because he doesnt need to run that much...so no worries.Huntelaar and a decent FB are needed now.
Dutchie-Milan is offline  
Old 03-08-2009, 16:27   #9573

pirlofanusa

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: New York
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini
pirlofanusa is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaldinho View Post
Pick apart my post? Look, I admitted that my pick of Beckham over Ronaldo was an exageration, but to deny that Beckham did a good job for Milan this last season was the main reason why I was promoting Beckham.

I just have a sneaking suspicion, that we will get no one when Pirlo is sold, in terms of his position. I think that what will happen is that Pirlo will be sold, only for Seedorf to be touted as our central midfielder, and we will wait for Beckham to return to fulfill Pirlo's midfield playmaking responsibilities, something I am not in support of, simply because Beckham isn't here right now.
why wouldnt we replace Pirlo with Seedorf? he is a great champion haha
pirlofanusa is offline  
Old 03-08-2009, 16:46   #9574

Rossoneri Fuego

Registered User
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: San Francisco California USA
Fave Players: Nesta R80 Beckham Rino
Rossoneri Fuego is on a distinguished road
people have this sick obsession of wanting becks to fail, he's not a pre madonna and is dedicated helping his country win, very passionate about the game becks at 33 i hope will return, truth is we're 3 players away from being real contenders again, the 2 games that we were blown out was aganst Inter and bayern and remember untill that last 2 minutes of the bayern game was when we were blown out the water we have been so unlucky it's amazing, if we were another team we would be getting tapp in's sitters in every game.
Rossoneri Fuego is offline  
Old 03-08-2009, 16:47   #9575

Samaldinho

Registered User
 
Samaldinho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Samaldinho is on a distinguished road
I don't think Seedorf really will be playing the exact same role that Pirlo has normally played for Milan, I think instead of having a more "U" shaped three man midfield, it will be more of a ^ shaped (I wanted to say 8, but that's only in Arabic numbers) sort of midfield.

If Seedorf can play like he did against Chelsea, I guess I wouldn't mind. The funny thing is, Seedorf actually can track back and work hard for the team sometimes, but I think it's amazing how even when he is running hard for a ball or something, he still finds a way to make himself look lazy, it is honestly astonishing.

I don't think a midfield reinforcement will come with Pirlo's sale, I think the money will be spent on a full back and a striker, which is good, and while I might think that Flamini has more creative abilities than we let on, I also am not sure how I feel about Seedorf being the man to start.

I think our first choice XI will look like this:

---------Abbiati
FB--Nesta--T. Silva--Zambro
-Gattuso--Seedorf--Flamini
--------Ronaldinho
------Striker---Pato

I wonder if Di Gennaro will try to be converted like Pirlo was, he does not seem to do well in the final third, but you can tell the talent is there. I wonder.
Samaldinho is offline  
Old 03-08-2009, 17:23   #9576

DUCO

Registered User
 
DUCO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Nesta ,Gourcuff,RIVERA,Kaka,Pato,MALDINI,Sheva
DUCO is on a distinguished road
can somebody teel me why we dont use urugvanian players Cardacio ( new Pirlo )
and Viudez is maybe new KAKA
This playears ar in the frhist team LEo maybe will used them.

for our new formation I sugest maybe Pepe for Udine for right wing.
Valdez from Atalanta
__________________
NO KAKA NO PARTY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HQLt...eature=related

GAME OVER
DUCO is offline  
Old 03-08-2009, 17:26   #9577

DUCO

Registered User
 
DUCO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Nesta ,Gourcuff,RIVERA,Kaka,Pato,MALDINI,Sheva
DUCO is on a distinguished road
Di genaro play in front,and yes he have just 20 years maybe is pure talent for our primavera was fantastic
__________________
NO KAKA NO PARTY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HQLt...eature=related

GAME OVER
DUCO is offline  
Old 03-08-2009, 17:33   #9578

DUCO

Registered User
 
DUCO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Nesta ,Gourcuff,RIVERA,Kaka,Pato,MALDINI,Sheva
DUCO is on a distinguished road
http://store.picbg.net/thumb/77/7C/a435c1a4ce7b777c.jpg
__________________
NO KAKA NO PARTY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HQLt...eature=related

GAME OVER
DUCO is offline  
Old 03-08-2009, 17:37   #9579

OCmilano

Registered User
 
OCmilano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
Milan Are Taking The Right Steps To Build Winning Cycle - Sebastiano Rossi
Former Milan goalkeeper Sebastiano Rossi thinks that with a bit of patience the Rossoneri can begin another winning cycle.
3 Aug 2009 20:37:39
Photo GalleryZoom
Ronaldinho - Milan (Grazia Neri)
Related Links
Teams
Milan
Players
Ronaldinho
After selling Kaká and making no major new signings, things are not looking too bright for Milan ahead of the new season, and many fans have already voiced their disappointment.

However, former Rossoneri goalkeeper Sebastiano Rossi, still the record holder in Serie A for the longest unbeaten run with 929 minutes, thinks that the club are taking the right steps to build another winning cycle.

"I've heard many complaints from fans, but I tell them: my friends, Milan are following the right road to build a new cycle within a few years," he said to Il Giornale.

"You have endure some suffering and use a fundamental virtue, patience, to find yourself a winning team again. After building the team's spine, you can insert world-class players one at a time.

"All the great teams have this characteristic to endure in time and not be a fluke team. I'm not just referring to Barcelona or Manchester United. I also remember how Fabio Capello's Invincible Milan team was born, and [Marcello] Lippi's Juventus."

On Ronaldinho, who will probably be given more responsibility now with Kaká's departure, Rossi said: "I want to make a prediction, I like taking risks: I think they will do well, I saw it from the first few tests of this pre-season, he has the right desire.

"I think Milan will start slowly, they will have some problems but in the end they'll be fine. You'll see that in the end they won't disappoint: I know the Milanello people well."

Rossi was at Milan between 1990 and 2002, winning three Scudetti, and one Champions League among other trophies, and establishing his unbeaten record in the 1993/1994 season.

Danilo Pochini


Nice write up.
__________________
ROBINHO TIME
OCmilano is offline  
Old 03-08-2009, 17:57   #9580

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
It is said that Berlusconi will come to Milanello tomorrow to meet Galliani and Leonardo. The goal of that meeting would be to make the point about what happens and what we need.

So after tomorrow, we should see some more interesting news for us I think, as I don't think Leonardo and Galliani will say to Berlusconi that everything is fine.
GeoTav is offline  
Old 03-08-2009, 19:01   #9581

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCmilano View Post
Milan Are Taking The Right Steps To Build Winning Cycle - Sebastiano Rossi
Former Milan goalkeeper Sebastiano Rossi thinks that with a bit of patience the Rossoneri can begin another winning cycle.
3 Aug 2009 20:37:39
Photo GalleryZoom
Ronaldinho - Milan (Grazia Neri)
Related Links
Teams
Milan
Players
Ronaldinho
After selling Kaká and making no major new signings, things are not looking too bright for Milan ahead of the new season, and many fans have already voiced their disappointment.

However, former Rossoneri goalkeeper Sebastiano Rossi, still the record holder in Serie A for the longest unbeaten run with 929 minutes, thinks that the club are taking the right steps to build another winning cycle.

"I've heard many complaints from fans, but I tell them: my friends, Milan are following the right road to build a new cycle within a few years," he said to Il Giornale.

"You have endure some suffering and use a fundamental virtue, patience, to find yourself a winning team again. After building the team's spine, you can insert world-class players one at a time.

"All the great teams have this characteristic to endure in time and not be a fluke team. I'm not just referring to Barcelona or Manchester United. I also remember how Fabio Capello's Invincible Milan team was born, and [Marcello] Lippi's Juventus."

On Ronaldinho, who will probably be given more responsibility now with Kaká's departure, Rossi said: "I want to make a prediction, I like taking risks: I think they will do well, I saw it from the first few tests of this pre-season, he has the right desire.

"I think Milan will start slowly, they will have some problems but in the end they'll be fine. You'll see that in the end they won't disappoint: I know the Milanello people well."

Rossi was at Milan between 1990 and 2002, winning three Scudetti, and one Champions League among other trophies, and establishing his unbeaten record in the 1993/1994 season.

Danilo Pochini


Nice write up.
Propaganda infested $#ˇT

None of up have any problem with rebuilding. We aren't gloryhunters. We could endure as many trophyless seasons we need to get back on our feet. Milan has been good to us...spoiled up even. But rebuilding requires MATERIALS.If no building materials are given or if VASTLY INFERIOR MATERIALS (*cough*cough*gooch*cough) are used then it's not rebuilding but rather DEMOLITION. Spine? Who's that? Pato? Ronaldinho? Seedorf? This is nebulous and each option is very debateable. We threw away our spine in maldini and kaka. we're not idiots this guy was obviously pandering to management.
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline  
Old 03-08-2009, 19:10   #9582

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Spine could be: Silva-Flamini-Pato? jus playin devil's advocate...
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline  
Old 03-08-2009, 19:13   #9583

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
has anyone been following Ever Banega's progress ever since the U-21 world cup? How has he been doing? Could he be the new Pirlo? I remember in that tournament he was phenomenal.
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 03-08-2009, 19:21   #9584

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan View Post
Spine could be: Silva-Flamini-Pato? jus playin devil's advocate...
Makes sense but i'm sure you agree that none of the above is 100% ready to be our go-to guy. to me a spine is the symbol of stability and dependability. I'm not saying that we won't find/develop one eventually. But please don't b.s. us with all these grandiose claims of a strategy when in reality there's none to be seen as yet other than "buy who we could afford".
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline  
Old 03-08-2009, 20:49   #9585

boing boing

Registered User
 
boing boing's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
boing boing is on a distinguished road
In the next few days, I do not expect a lot pessimism here. There will be a lot of fireworks. Starting with :
-Pirlo's sale and a nice 15 million pound check
-Huntelaar/Fabiano
-Full back in De Silvestri or someone else
-D'Ago/Sneijder/Hernanes/Ledesma
-Dida off to Genoa

How can this be not good? Surely they aren't the Agueros and Messis of the world but they fill all the gaps in our team. Looking at the way things have progressed in these last few days and the price dropping significantly, I think we will go through all these transfers. So, put a jolly smile on your face.
boing boing is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:03.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.