![]() |
|
|
#9811 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
![]() |
peachtot its nothing
arsenal president just denied everything so its just a rumor
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9812 | |||
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
![]() |
[quote]
Quote:
First of all, Huntelaar of the 3(Fabiano, Dzeko and himself) was my last choice. So I´m really not happy as others here... That said, if he become a Milan player, I will wish him the best, and that he makes me feel like a fool for doubting him. Quote:
Also, he can´t lead Ajax to go through a Qualy. of Champions League in his years there. I really don´t have faith that he will deliver wtih the pressure to score for Milan. To be fair he´s more experienced now than in Ajax, but I dont believe. Also, I saw his goals at Real and the majority came against poor teams. At Milan, with our poor service, he will need to change his style. Quote:
Huntelaar will see how hard is to be a Milan striker nowadaysI´m really not happy... Last edited by Brasileiro; 06-08-2009 at 00:15. |
|||
|
|
|
|
#9813 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: New York
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini
![]() |
would it make sense to buy Fabio Grosso for 5mil-ish and have him start for a year or two? at that point, hopefully Albertazzi will be ready to step in. He will also have had the chance to have been mentored by Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta, Gianluca Zambrotta, and Fabio Grosso... thats a pretty amazing list of defense players to have learned from
|
|
|
|
|
#9814 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2008
Location: IN-DO-NE-SIA...
Fave Players: my username, Baresi, Kaka, GATTUSO, Maldini, Pippo
![]() |
That's the point, Brasileiro. We need reinforcements on all sides to support him. I doubt Huntelaar will be able to score with... "our famous service"... as you said.
__________________
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE! MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE! |
|
|
|
|
#9815 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: New York
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini
![]() |
if Inzaghi can score with the lack of service, i think it would be possible for Huntelaar to score those goals too, and he is a more complete player
|
|
|
|
|
#9816 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
![]() |
Yep, Boban...and for the signals that I´m seeing, Huntelaar(maybe) will be the last purchase
![]() Also, even wanting Fabiano, I would trade him in anyday for a great defender. Can´t see how people are confortable with only Nesta and T. Silva as our only reliable defenders. Even more young, Nesta always have injure problems...can´t see how he will stay healthy for the next season...and we will be one more time with Khaladze or Favalli at the back. I sure hope Onyeiwo(sp?) find his form of Confederation Cup. Never saw him playing in such a high level as South Africa. But the odds aren´t good... Fabiano, Huntelaar, Hernanes(is starting to find his best form)or even a new Lb will not help ou cause when Nesta(unfortunly) goes down ![]() Last edited by Brasileiro; 06-08-2009 at 00:37. |
|
|
|
|
#9817 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
![]() |
Quote:
But I agree Huntelaar is more complete... |
|
|
|
|
|
#9818 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9819 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
![]() |
ideally we need 1 new qualified creative midfielder to lift up our performance as i dont have any faith on Dinho & Seedorf though Pirlo remains in Milan.
with upcoming Huntelaar to milan at least will provide more upgrading at attack dep. than what we saw in friendlies. comparing The Hunter with other strikers been targetted by milan (fabiano & dzeko), i agree fabiano is a better option than huntelaar (not considering the money have to be splashed out) but i wont give opinion him above or below dzeko caused i never saw dzeko even in a single 90min match either at club or NT.
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you.. In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you.. In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name.. Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away... But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face... |
|
|
|
|
#9820 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2008
Location: IN-DO-NE-SIA...
Fave Players: my username, Baresi, Kaka, GATTUSO, Maldini, Pippo
![]() |
Huntelaar is more complete than Pippo, but Pippo is the best ever in his type. No debate there, LOL.
Anyway I'm really glad at last we got someone 'big'. And when next year Dzeko come, our attack will be completed for 4-5 years unless Berlu is going mad and sell Pato for 60M. (A healthy) Nesta and T.Silva are class, but I don't know how to replace them if one of them can't play (with big possibility). More crucial is the backup for Dinho. I can't believe we only have Seedorf for that role, and do nothing. About full back and mid... is the rumor about double sweep for De Silvestri and Ledesma finished as just another rumor?
__________________
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE! MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE! |
|
|
|
|
#9821 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: New York
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini
![]() |
Quote:
Dinho worries me, as i have said before, i would prefer G. Rossi. our lack of depth at his position scares me, as i feel that he will let us down at some point |
|
|
|
|
|
#9822 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
![]() |
actually Dinho is the least of my worries in midfield. the trio of pirlo-max-gattuso/flamini worries me more. also fullback position.
Max-Pirlo-Gattuso is a far too slow midfield. I really think we need some creative CM there. Hernanes still being my favourite. ledesma isnt the one we should look for IMO. also our lack of attacking support by our fullbacks worries me, zambrotta isnt the zambrotta from his good days anymore and janks was never my favourite. Aly Cissokho couldve been a brilliant transfer!! Then there is also dinho, who I think will have a good/decent season but not the dinho from his barca days, those days are gone I'm afraid. We should have a good (young) backup for him, as seedorf is an ex-player. But there is little chance we'll get a backup for him, but I can understand this as there are other priorities. |
|
|
|
|
#9823 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
![]() |
Great to see Hunterlaar arirve. Look, I know he wasn't first choice, but still a great striker....
To get a striker after Kaka was a NECESSITY. Now for a LB, and we will all be happy. Good to see Pirlo stay as well!
__________________
Galliani laughed: “I don’t know what his face looks like. Mine is ugly and is a Rossoneri face…” |
|
|
|
|
#9824 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fave Players: Pato, Silva, Abate
![]() |
Abate & Antonini should be in mid and def to improve speed and def skills. Ambro & Janku shouldn't be starters.
__________________
The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The next best time is right now. |
|
|
|
|
#9825 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: New York
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini
![]() |
Flamini needs to be a starter!
|
|
|
| Tags |
| αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers |
|
|