![]() |
|
|
#9946 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
I also hope that Onyewu will do well. Good luck to the lad!
|
|
|
|
|
#9947 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: New York
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9948 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: VDV, Thiago Silva, Hazard, Rui Costa
![]() |
why do you all speak about wing backs, when we have Mattioni.
__________________
Galliani here is the plan
|
|
|
|
|
#9949 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
![]() |
lol mattioni was shipped back to gremio.
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9950 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
![]() |
sportsmediaset says that our formation for next year will be the following
![]() we literally have no midfield. i mean flamini pirlo gattuso is not the midfield we are looking for we need more creativity 1 defensive midfielder is more than enough especially against weaker sides
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9951 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: VDV, Thiago Silva, Hazard, Rui Costa
![]() |
oh. i didnt know that. its sad to me though, we got him and never even used him once, i would have loved to see atleast one game with him.
__________________
Galliani here is the plan
|
|
|
|
|
#9952 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
after most of you have gone crazy for Huntelaar's transfer, now it seems that some more of you are going crazy wishing that we get De Silvestri - who is another mediocre player at best. We need someone huge, we need a big big name to give us some enthusiasm. I still think we are so screwed for next year.
|
|
|
|
|
#9953 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2004
![]() |
You don't think Huntelaar is a big name? I can understand those who don't rate De Silvestri, but Huntelaar? Honestly, I don't know what to say...
I don't think we need a huge name, we all ready have our huge names. Plus, names don't win games, players do. I don't see why that formation is so bad, apparently. I mean, our midfield is not designed to create, it is designed to hold onto possession. Our full backs push forward to give us width, while a guy by the name of Ronaldinho will be pulling the strings in the center, backed up by this guy who happens to pass the ball well, his name is Pirlo. Huntelaar-Pato strikeforce, are you kidding me? Mediocre? I honestly think a full back is really what we need. I would say a new midfielder, but, I'd like to give Abate the chance to take a spot in the team, I think he has the talent and the desire to do it. Watch the Chelsea game, or the Boca game, and just watching Ronaldinho. He honestly is slowly coming back to what he used to be. Not the same pace, but he's making smarter passes and getting used to the fact that he cannot make as many mistakes in La Liga. I think that's the big difference between the two leagues, in La Liga, mistakes are not punished as quickly as they are in Serie A. However, I am starting to believe that Dinho can really shine for us, we just need to get behind the team. |
|
|
|
|
#9954 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2009
![]() |
Quote:
The kind of big big name FB you recommend will cost around 20 million. There is NO WAY we will be willing to pay that kind of sum for any player, let alone a FB. I would like our team to have De Silvestri because he has shown that he has talent in attack and in defense. If we can make something out of him, then there would be ne need for buying a big name player. In the worst case, if he flops, we would still be able to recover a good amount of money spent on him because he is young and he would still have suitors in the mid-level Italian teams. There will always be ifs and buts. You can say that he is not willing to fight for his place in the team or something else, but considering all the elements involved, I would be willing to take a risk on him. I am not Italian but I follow them a lot. When I see that only Pirlo and Gattuso are from Milan it hurts me as we are the best Italian team, internationally. Soon they will retire too. Only Juve have a lot of players in the Nazionale. So wouldn't it be great if De Silvestri can realize his talent and become a starter? I would think so. |
|
|
|
|
|
#9955 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2008
![]() |
Did Ambro sign a new contract?
__________________
BELIEVE IN ALLEGRI
|
|
|
|
|
#9956 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2008
Fave Players: boban, Weah, SHEVA, Stam, BA
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#9957 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: New York
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini
![]() |
can ambro play LB?
|
|
|
|
|
#9958 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: VDV, Thiago Silva, Hazard, Rui Costa
![]() |
i think he could, but he would be more defensive.
__________________
Galliani here is the plan
|
|
|
|
|
#9959 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2009
![]() |
goal.com is reporting that chelsea have thrown in essien in the pirlo deal. if this is the case (which, knowing goal.com it may not be) I believe milan would be fools to take it. essien is younger, faster, much more dynamic. He was recently polled as chelsea's most important player over the last few years (more even that john terry or frank lampard). essien + any amount of money for pirlo is more lopsided that the etoo+45 million euros for ibrahimovic deal (ok, maybe not but still) milan should take it and berlusconi should take his head out of his arse and not sleep during champions league finals
|
|
|
|
|
#9960 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
As much as I love the signings of Hunter(Dutch Gila IMO) as compare to the BEast or Pizzaro or even Fabiano, it is still not a strong enough team to challenge for the title.
I really hope that the whole Pirlo is staying thing is a smoke screen to hike up his price. As I don't think a 4-3-3 midfield suits him. Then the defense really needs to clean itself up. As there are just too many players but lacks real quality. Nesta-Class but is injury prone T. Silva-Class and he must stay healthy Zambro-Class and he must stay healthy Then you have Antonini who is solid and Favalli, who seems solid compare to the rest of CBs. Not going to comment on Gooch as he is new and unproven. Albertazzi is the great hope and I think he will do well when given a chance. But then Milan have Kala, Oddo, and Bonera who should not be playing in Milan at all. Then there is Janku who is good in offense and weak in defense. |
|
|
| Tags |
| αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers |
|
|