AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2009, 08:59   #10186

Gio-mania

Registered User
 
Gio-mania's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Fave Players: Kaká, Ringhio, Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi etc
Gio-mania is on a distinguished road
I am not so 100% sure that we have the cash to get a FB atm, that is why we are trying to use player swaps to pay less.

And even if we do, the reported (read it some posts above) € 4m we'd get from the Kaladze sale would hardly be enough to get a valid CB (or any other player for that matter).
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Gio-mania is offline  
Old 10-08-2009, 09:21   #10187

Gio-mania

Registered User
 
Gio-mania's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Fave Players: Kaká, Ringhio, Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi etc
Gio-mania is on a distinguished road
I usually get my mercato news from FCITALIA.com , which has links to La Gazzetta, Il Corriere dello Sport, Sportmediaset, and then also QSVS/Telelombardia
Just now I checked out MilanNews, dont know how reliable it is or where they get their info from, but we are linked to Ajax winger Suarez....
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Gio-mania is offline  
Old 10-08-2009, 09:26   #10188

Filipéz 182

Registered User
 
Filipéz 182's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
milannews.it is crap!
Filipéz 182 is offline  
Old 10-08-2009, 09:32   #10189

Filipéz 182

Registered User
 
Filipéz 182's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZvonimirBoban View Post
Do not forget before last season Kaladze is one of our best defender. I'm not saying we should keep him, but if he were to go then it must be for a reasonable price.
Kaladze never impressed me and I've never seen him as one of our best defenders! he is a player who can fck up about every time doesnt matter how good he is playing! he isnt and he never was milan class, we should definetly sell him if we got the chance!
Filipéz 182 is offline  
Old 10-08-2009, 09:33   #10190

johncharles365

Registered User
 
johncharles365's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2009
Location: london
Fave Players: maldini, flamini, shevchenko, leonardo, albertini
johncharles365 is on a distinguished road
no milan news it usually make this stuff up or jump to fictional conclusions lets face he would cost rougly 14-20 million euros and would probably be competing with pato and ronaldinho for a starting position suggesting a bench role a 20 million euro player. i would prefer Milan to be linked for a player like Emanuelson if we are going to buy a ajax player.

Last edited by johncharles365; 10-08-2009 at 09:39.
johncharles365 is offline  
Old 10-08-2009, 09:59   #10191

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
How quickly we forget that Kaladze was a part of a UCL winning team...on both occasions that we won it....

Yes, he has lost form, but its disingenius to say that he never was Milan material IMO.

What I will agree with, is that he certainly isn't Milan material now.
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline  
Old 10-08-2009, 10:09   #10192

tim_milan

Registered User
 
tim_milan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2008
Location: abu dhabi
Fave Players: baresi,maldini,nesta and van basten
tim_milan is on a distinguished road
We have quite a few defenders but as it has been mentioned earlier we need a complete cleaning up, as in we have defenders but not quite the class. Huntlaar s signing was a smart move. I think he s got a lot of talent and he can prove it here at Milan. But what we desperately need right now is a left back and imo a good goalkeeper.
__________________
"You have to play this game like somebody just hit your mother with a two-by-four."
tim_milan is offline  
Old 10-08-2009, 10:24   #10193

Ryo

Registered User
 
Ryo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Ryo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipéz 182 View Post
Kaladze never impressed me and I've never seen him as one of our best defenders! he is a player who can fck up about every time doesnt matter how good he is playing! he isnt and he never was milan class, we should definetly sell him if we got the chance!
Mate, you must not have been watching us in the first half of this decade.
Kaladze has always been a stable defender. He started at Left-back and gradually got moved into the center as his speed decreased. He's got good enough quality to have stayed in Milan for the past 9 years and to have won everything possible at club level in Italy there is to be won. Need I remind you that he played 46 games in all competitions in 02-03 when we won both the copa Italia and the CL, hardly a push-over statistic.

He's stable enough in the middle, but unfortunately, most of his mistakes are high-profile ones, which makes bandwagon fans like you hate him. The fact that he's not getting any younger might make fans disrespect him, but remember this: You think Olivera had it tough coming to Milan with his sister being kidnapped and then released? Kala had it way tougher. He came to Milan the very year his brother Leven was kidnapped for ransom. Under those conditions he played his heart out for us, won everything for us, and the return he gets is news that his brother had been murdered, after 5 years time.

Just because he's not good enough to outlast Paolo or Billy doesn't give anyone the right to slant anything which he's accomplished with this team, least of all people like you.

Seriously, I really doubt anyone could outlast Paolo or Billy...
Ryo is offline  
Old 10-08-2009, 10:35   #10194

Filipéz 182

Registered User
 
Filipéz 182's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
bandwagon fans like me? fck you dude!
Filipéz 182 is offline  
Old 10-08-2009, 10:39   #10195

Filipéz 182

Registered User
 
Filipéz 182's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryo View Post
Mate, you must not have been watching us in the first half of this decade.
Kaladze has always been a stable defender. He started at Left-back and gradually got moved into the center as his speed decreased. He's got good enough quality to have stayed in Milan for the past 9 years and to have won everything possible at club level in Italy there is to be won. Need I remind you that he played 46 games in all competitions in 02-03 when we won both the copa Italia and the CL, hardly a push-over statistic.

He's stable enough in the middle, but unfortunately, most of his mistakes are high-profile ones, which makes bandwagon fans like you hate him. The fact that he's not getting any younger might make fans disrespect him, but remember this: You think Olivera had it tough coming to Milan with his sister being kidnapped and then released? Kala had it way tougher. He came to Milan the very year his brother Leven was kidnapped for ransom. Under those conditions he played his heart out for us, won everything for us, and the return he gets is news that his brother had been murdered, after 5 years time.

Just because he's not good enough to outlast Paolo or Billy doesn't give anyone the right to slant anything which he's accomplished with this team, least of all people like you.

Seriously, I really doubt anyone could outlast Paolo or Billy...
may I add that I do respect the 'human' Kakha Kaladze. I dont hate someone when I dont rate them as one of the best defenders around. Seriously, Kaladze never convinced me 100% and thats why you think I'm a fake fan or I hate the guy? very sad dude!
Filipéz 182 is offline  
Old 10-08-2009, 10:54   #10196

MiamiMilanista

Registered User
 
MiamiMilanista's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Miami, FL
MiamiMilanista is on a distinguished road
Can anyone fill me in on what is going on with our Keepers? When is Abbiati coming back? Where is Dida? I'm not comfortable with Storari or Kalac. The season kicks off in less than 2 weeks, I would love to know what the plan is for Siena and Inter quickly thereafter...
MiamiMilanista is offline  
Old 10-08-2009, 11:27   #10197

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipéz 182 View Post
may I add that I do respect the 'human' Kakha Kaladze. I dont hate someone when I dont rate them as one of the best defenders around. Seriously, Kaladze never convinced me 100% and thats why you think I'm a fake fan or I hate the guy? very sad dude!
Almost as sad as your response, using abusive language (however misspelled) to respond to an unfortunate / uncalled for description of you.

I am asking both of you to go easy: Ryo, no need to call the dude a "wagonist"...and Filipez, no need to resort to cursing to make your point/response.
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline  
Old 10-08-2009, 11:54   #10198

rwani13

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2009
rwani13 is on a distinguished road
can i just say that milan seem to be "settling" for van der vaart, if we get him at all, while teams such as inter are rumored to be in talks with sneijder who is clearly better. What has happened to us?
rwani13 is offline  
Old 10-08-2009, 12:03   #10199

Blacktop

Registered User
 
Blacktop's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
Blacktop is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiMilanista View Post
Can anyone fill me in on what is going on with our Keepers? When is Abbiati coming back? Where is Dida? I'm not comfortable with Storari or Kalac. The season kicks off in less than 2 weeks, I would love to know what the plan is for Siena and Inter quickly thereafter...
Storari is our #1 over Kalac for the time being, which is pretty much akin to being named Miss America because all the other contestants suddenly dropped dead.
Blacktop is offline  
Old 10-08-2009, 12:03   #10200

fLame

Registered User
 
fLame's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Milan
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Seedorf, Pirlo
fLame is on a distinguished road
erm lol?

what has happened to Milan fans that they jump on questionable transfer rumors (often completely crap rumors) to reinforce their point that AC Milan is in demise?

Inter has lost their best player in Ibrahimovic while we have lost ours.
So far Inter's transfer campaign doesn't amuse me at all, and I am only talking about the transfers, not the overall team chemistry.
__________________
always rosso. always nero. always a rossonero.
fLame is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.