![]() |
|
|
#10516 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
I actually thought the reason why Carlo did not play Mattioni much was an instruction from MGT in order to lower the buying fees later.
|
|
|
|
|
#10517 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Barcelona may have seen (how I'm not sure) some potential in the player....which Carlo overlooked....
as was the case with the CD (Pique?) they aquired from Man U, that had such an impact at the tail-end of last season.It won't b the 1st time, or the last, that our garbage is another club's treasure. To be fair though, in the not too distant past, we have benefitted from taking our cousin's trash, (Pirlo and Seedorf) and turning them into diamonds. Pity that we haven't been able to do that recently...however our luck is bound to change again for the better...hopefully sooner rather than later...as we will need all the luck we can get this coming season.
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
#10518 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2008
Location: IN-DO-NE-SIA...
Fave Players: my username, Baresi, Kaka, GATTUSO, Maldini, Pippo
![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE! MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE! |
|
|
|
|
|
#10519 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10520 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
Pique is by no means trash from ManU. Actually if then Brown was a bit more solid and Rio was less reckless. ManU would have probably waited for Evans and Pique to mature for another year or two instead of signing Vidic.
|
|
|
|
|
#10521 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#10522 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#10523 | |
|
Jedi Master
Join Date: 06 1999
Location: Viking land
Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
If you are woman, PM me. |
|
|
|
|
|
#10524 |
|
Jedi Master
Join Date: 06 1999
Location: Viking land
Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
![]() |
Probably something to do with us already having to many CBs. I don't think we need more players in the stands.
__________________
If you are woman, PM me. |
|
|
|
|
#10525 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
![]() |
No, he was on loan with Zaragoza in the 06-07 season, then the next season he sat on the bench at United, who sold him to Barca a year ago.
|
|
|
|
|
#10526 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2009
![]() |
i don't regret us not buying cissokho because he's nothing very special, theres better out there.. I think i would be the most happy with signing drenthe
|
|
|
|
|
#10527 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
![]() |
I'd take Cissokho over Drenthe anyday. Like most in here I have seen only a few matches of Cissokho, but what I saw was very promising - and that I cannot say about Drenthe, when he has played at LB. And there's nothing strange about that, as the man simply isn't a defender, and I don't think even training with Zambrotta and Nesta could change that.
|
|
|
|
|
#10528 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2004
Fave Players: Kaká, Ringhio, Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi etc
![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
FORZA MILAN
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10529 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2009
![]() |
Anyone see Italy v Swiss today? G Rossi was the life of our attack.
I know we have Dinho and Pato in the team, and I'm all for buying positions we actually need, but this would be one pick up I would absolutely love. I'm convinced he'll be the life of the Azzurri for years to come. |
|
|
|
|
#10530 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2009
![]() |
yeah when is the trofeo tim and will streams be put up somewhere
|
|
|
| Tags |
| αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers |
|
|