AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-08-2009, 08:26   #10606

marcos cafu 2

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2009
marcos cafu 2 is on a distinguished road
in my opinion abbiati is in the top 10 of goalies in world football, also i think the top 5 are in no particular order

buffon 19/20
cesar 18/20
casillas 18/20
reina 17/20
cech 15/20

although the top 4 are quite a bit ahead of cech
marcos cafu 2 is offline  
Old 15-08-2009, 08:28   #10607

johncharles365

Registered User
 
johncharles365's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2009
Location: london
Fave Players: maldini, flamini, shevchenko, leonardo, albertini
johncharles365 is on a distinguished road
the only problem with abbiati is the fact that he his injured at the moment he his good enough to keep no1 status at milan. I can't see the benefit of spending millions on buffon julio cesar or frey we might as well plan for the future and buy a player like diego lopez or marchetti or amelia, admittedly inter success has been down to a talented goal keeper and ibra but the affect has been that toldo is awful.
johncharles365 is offline  
Old 15-08-2009, 08:48   #10608

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Az. View Post
Its a lot and lol about trying to make a point whit a game .And here il make it simple for u : u live in a country were u don`t have football ,and i live in Romania and i go to matches week in week out ,so yeah i think i watch a little more football then u.

As for the tongue ,if u come up whit stuff like "do you watch football" etc and expect me to respond politely ,well keep dreaming .
romania? no disrespect but if country counts, romania is good exporting stripers so don't get me started.
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline  
Old 15-08-2009, 08:57   #10609

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
lebanese that was sooo rude buddy..

and its not the first time you re saying sth like this for a foreign to you country,i remember your fight with boring too..its not nice..

you should control your nerves more,az was talking about football only..
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"

Last edited by M.O.I.; 15-08-2009 at 08:59.
M.O.I. is offline  
Old 15-08-2009, 09:13   #10610

Luca03

Registered User
 
Luca03's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Fave Players: PATO.
Luca03 is on a distinguished road
Why does everone think we are going to announce a player on Monday? It's the Trofeo Berlusconi, so what?

The Fabregas news from Goal.com is just, well.........Goal.com......crap. They want us to wet our beds over Fabregas, but we know we can't sign a world-class player.
Luca03 is offline  
Old 15-08-2009, 09:20   #10611

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcos cafu 2 View Post
in my opinion abbiati is in the top 10 of goalies in world football, also i think the top 5 are in no particular order

buffon 19/20
cesar 18/20
casillas 18/20
reina 17/20
cech 15/20

although the top 4 are quite a bit ahead of cech
i can easily find a lot more than 10 better than abbiati,but the thing is that he is not just worse than buffon or cesar(juve,inter),he is miles behind them..

i have a feeling that fabrgas is not that unrealistic,there are so many rumors today about him..i wish we got him and not sell pirlo..

we could then use rino-flamini-fabregas and one ofpirlo-seedorf-dinho in the medfield,and with a lb(are there any decent lbs left anymore btw?) we could have a gr8 11..still we would need a center back and a golie for me,but i d be happy with those too(fabregas+lb) without any departures..

we have 35mil to spend..actually we have a lot more,but i dont want t start with that now..
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline  
Old 15-08-2009, 09:46   #10612

Luca03

Registered User
 
Luca03's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Fave Players: PATO.
Luca03 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.I. View Post
i can easily find a lot more than 10 better than abbiati,but the thing is that he is not just worse than buffon or cesar(juve,inter),he is miles behind them..

i have a feeling that fabrgas is not that unrealistic,there are so many rumors today about him..i wish we got him and not sell pirlo..

we could then use rino-flamini-fabregas and one ofpirlo-seedorf-dinho in the medfield,and with a lb(are there any decent lbs left anymore btw?) we could have a gr8 11..still we would need a center back and a golie for me,but i d be happy with those too(fabregas+lb) without any departures..

we have 35mil to spend..actually we have a lot more,but i dont want t start with that now..
I only see it on goal.co, where else is it? Link?
Luca03 is offline  
Old 15-08-2009, 10:32   #10613

Filipéz 182

Registered User
 
Filipéz 182's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luca03 View Post
I only see it on goal.co, where else is it? Link?
me 2, and I've visited many italian and english football websites. this news is BS!
Filipéz 182 is offline  
Old 15-08-2009, 10:43   #10614

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
2 of my friends studying in italy told me that they heard it on radio and on tv,its 15 of august todayand if i am not wrong,its a holy day for catholic people(its is for orthodox for sure,but i am not sure for catholics) so people dont work..thats why you dont see it in italian sites..

i first read it on goal.com and tribalfootbal(both crap i know)..
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline  
Old 15-08-2009, 10:43   #10615

Rossoneri Fuego

Registered User
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: San Francisco California USA
Fave Players: Nesta R80 Beckham Rino
Rossoneri Fuego is on a distinguished road
just hope everybody just hope what else can we do?
Rossoneri Fuego is offline  
Old 15-08-2009, 11:31   #10616

Luca03

Registered User
 
Luca03's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Fave Players: PATO.
Luca03 is on a distinguished road
Yes, let's wish for the best that we sign Fabregas.
Luca03 is offline  
Old 15-08-2009, 11:36   #10617

Riccardo V

Registered User
 
Riccardo V's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2009
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Fave Players: Pirlo, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Gattuso, Nesta, Maldini
Riccardo V is on a distinguished road
Personally I don't see any truth in this. Wenger has already said that he won't sell Fabregas to Barca just before the season starts, so I don't see him selling Fabregas to Milan after the season has started.

As for Pirlo, it has already been said that he's been taken off the market, not that he can't go back on the market, but the way he spoke a week or so ago about finishing his career at Milan... I just don't see him going.

http://www.acmilan.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=88518
Riccardo V is offline  
Old 15-08-2009, 11:47   #10618

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
First. I love fabregas and if it happened I'd jump for joy but the truth is this won't make us a better team cause fabregas is just a younger version of pirlo. What this team is missing is players who are able to beat there man with the dribble.
from midfield or defense. We have passers lots of fine passers, pirlo, seedorf, ronnie. But really only kaka could beat his man. Now we have abate who can somewhat but his technique is also limited and he's a work in progress

Management seems to thnk well see a return to ronnie of old but despite all his free kicks, vision and passes he just doesn't have the burst of pace to beat a man anymore.

Now compare this to say Milan best attacking team, we had cafu and serginho on flanks. Seedorf back then could beat his man thru the middle and kaka. All these options plus sheva made it easy for pirlo to sit deep and just pass. Now we just have a team of pirlos who can pass... But pass to who??

Compared to barca and man utd winners of last 2 ucls or he'll even inter were severly lacking. Those teams had 4 or 5 players capable of making an effective run on or off ball... We literally only have abate and he's not really started quality anymre. That's y players like fab or hernanes won't necessarily enhance us as much especially if we don't get bale or a van der vaart
__________________
Milano84 is offline  
Old 15-08-2009, 11:51   #10619

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
Btw samaldinho I think you are too harsh on pato. I do agree 1 day hell be a 1st striker but for now he's best suited as a second. Remember he was in great form when he played with pippo. He picked up 6 assists, not bad for a 19 year old with developing game....

I think of course he ideal partner would have been ibrahimovic. Someone who can switch between 1st and second with him but thaw just a dream

Finally dru said this and I think there's some truth. He gets the ronaldo comparison but Isnt sheva more accurate?? He likes to run out wide at defenders. He's still only 19 too... Despitebeing a prodigy he does need time to grow, and who knows what hell be at 23 or 25?!?!
__________________
Milano84 is offline  
Old 15-08-2009, 12:10   #10620

Ryo

Registered User
 
Ryo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Ryo is on a distinguished road
Fabregas is not coming. He's playing against Everton and just supplied a sweet pass to Denilson for a goal :P

I gotta agree with M84. We don't seem to have to players that can blow past opponents anymore, Pato may have the ability to, but he needs an extra yard of space to control, which is quite hard to get in Serie A. Ronnie has the technique, but does not have the speed to do it anymore. The only one I've seen that has been able to outpace opponents has been Abate, and once the opponents realize this, you can be sure that he'll be marked closely. We need more options up front, and players that can actually get past markers, or at least have the pace to.
Ryo is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.