![]() |
|
|
#841 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: Croatia, Zagreb
Fave Players: Zidane
![]() |
"we've reached the maximum amount of streams for YOUR COUNTRY"
"Please buy our premium account now" ![]()
__________________
Galliani: "We rule the transfer market" |
|
|
|
|
|
#842 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#843 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
![]() |
Thanks at least we have Rino! I love that guy! He has all the passion we need to have.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#844 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2004
![]() |
The funny thing is, we're really giving the forwards plenty of ammunition.
Huntelaar is nervous, and it shows. Pato is just making terrible choices. On second thought, so is this referee. |
|
|
|
|
|
#845 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
We still look out of sorts in the attack....and the sad thing is that Juve aren't playing particularly well....
Missed pass after missed pass...after missed pass... Did these guys train at all?
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#846 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2004
![]() |
Man, Huntelaar holds onto the ball and distributes it pretty well. Pato should take note.
Pirlo's passing has been poor. Wow, after that, I want someone to question Ronaldinho's commitment. Great hustle against Melo. |
|
|
|
|
|
#847 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2004
![]() |
Great pass from Dinho, Huntelaar shoots, Buffon saves what should have been Huntelaar's first goal.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#848 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
![]() |
Quote:
and select the first link wich is 846 Kbps from Sport.ro (You must have and the sopcast program instled of course.you can download it here http://myp2p.eu/softwareitem.php?sof...&part=software ) This works perfect for me and with excelent quality. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#849 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2004
![]() |
Amazing move from Pato, fires across the goal, great save from Buffon.
Pirlo finally gives a great ball to Huntelaar, difficult chip goes wide. I guess I am sorry to say this, but, we're outplaying Juve. Buffon and the referee is the only thing keeping them in this game. |
|
|
|
|
|
#850 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: Croatia, Zagreb
Fave Players: Zidane
![]() |
Quote:
At least, as little as I could watch, I did see "more blood" from the team
__________________
Galliani: "We rule the transfer market" |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#851 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2007
![]() |
I think you guys were better in the first half, also the ref is blind which worked in our advantage, i am not satisfied with the way we played in the first half and we don't deserve the lead, however watching Diego vs Gattuso is pleasure. The king will come in the 2nd half so watch out
.
__________________
Juventino per sempre...Vaffanculo Inter... |
|
|
|
|
|
#852 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2009
![]() |
Our first half was good. We appear to be the worse team because of the unlucky goal.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#853 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#854 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
![]() |
I liked the first half. If we keep playing like this, I have no complaints.
![]()
__________________
FORZA MILAN |
|
|
|
|
|
#855 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2007
![]() |
Wtf no, i am a 24 yo dude from Egypt.
__________________
Juventino per sempre...Vaffanculo Inter... |
|
|
|