AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19-08-2009, 13:56   #10876

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
No prob Pirlofan.

On another note Im watching Lyon v Anderlecht and Cissokho is looking good strong fast great crosser. Granted its Anderlecht but I think he would been great.
Jay Crisp is offline  
Old 19-08-2009, 14:08   #10877

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Crisp View Post
No prob Pirlofan.

On another note Im watching Lyon v Anderlecht and Cissokho is looking good strong fast great crosser. Granted its Anderlecht but I think he would been great.
Yeah, I am watching it too, and I agree. It is really sad to see this.
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 19-08-2009, 14:12   #10878

atreides602

Registered User
 
atreides602's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: bucharest , romania
Fave Players: gullit , van basten , pipo inzaghi
atreides602 is on a distinguished road
i don't think fabregas was an option for us , we have a similar player , and don't think wenger will let him go for just 35 kk , he's at least on same lvl with pato , wich was quoted at 45-50kk , berlu doesn't pay these amounts nowadays and not on posts we are already covered ( pirlo ) , im happy if he buy at least desilvestri .
atreides602 is offline  
Old 19-08-2009, 14:55   #10879

fLame

Registered User
 
fLame's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Milan
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Seedorf, Pirlo
fLame is on a distinguished road
Damn, watching Kaka scoring for Real is painful.

They have 2 full very strong squads. And what do we have? lol...

No wonder he moved.
__________________
always rosso. always nero. always a rossonero.
fLame is offline  
Old 19-08-2009, 15:03   #10880

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
For the guys commenting about the current game between Lyon and Anderlecht for Cissokho, the fact is that Anderlecht is nowhere near any kind of CL level, I don't know what happened to them, they can't play football ...
GeoTav is offline  
Old 19-08-2009, 15:16   #10881

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by fLame View Post
Damn, watching Kaka scoring for Real is painful.

They have 2 full very strong squads. And what do we have? lol...

No wonder he moved.
I was just about to post about Kaka'. It's excruciating to see him play for Real.

They look a force thus far. It makes me so envious.



I miss Kaka'.

But...



life goes on...
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 19-08-2009, 16:03   #10882

OCmilano

Registered User
 
OCmilano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
I dont know why you guys are so envious of RM? They have many great players but have they won anything yet?

I dont see them winning the La Liga and I dont see them winning the CL. Liverpool, Barca, Chelsea, -------.

I just hope Berlu was talking out of his ass when he said were not signing anyone else this summmer.
__________________
ROBINHO TIME
OCmilano is offline  
Old 19-08-2009, 16:41   #10883

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
we need to try to sign Robben.... i think he's the one who can make us a great side again (with just the right amount of depth)
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 19-08-2009, 17:02   #10884

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
This summer I have been up then down moaning then optomistic. But I honestly think no one else will arrive , and we'll just have to make do with what we have. We are not good enough to challenge for anything (until the end I mean) but what will I do the same thing I do everyyear , get my subscription to ESPN and watch the chaos unfold.
Jay Crisp is offline  
Old 19-08-2009, 18:16   #10885

Itakid

Registered User
 
Itakid's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2009
Itakid is on a distinguished road
I hope we sign VdV we coudl get him so cheaply..
Itakid is offline  
Old 19-08-2009, 19:15   #10886

bLOND !-,-!

Registered User
 
bLOND !-,-!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2008
bLOND !-,-! is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero View Post

They look a force thus far. It makes me so envious.
we will see how powerful is this force when they face AC MILAN
bLOND !-,-! is offline  
Old 19-08-2009, 22:37   #10887

pirlofanusa

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: New York
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini
pirlofanusa is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
For the guys commenting about the current game between Lyon and Anderlecht for Cissokho, the fact is that Anderlecht is nowhere near any kind of CL level, I don't know what happened to them, they can't play football ...
he did shut down C Ronaldo last season in the CL when he was with Porto...
pirlofanusa is offline  
Old 20-08-2009, 01:38   #10888

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Why are we still on about Cissokho. He is not a Milan player and I don't think he will ever be a Milan player after what happened this past summer. The fact is, he is not a Milan Player because of Dental Problem, at least that's what Milan used to back out of the deal. Even if he plays like crap for the rest of his career, as long as he is playing in top flight European football with no injury due to Dental Problem. Milan will always be view as a team who cheated their way out of an official transfer deal.
No journalist will comment on how great Milan did to back out of an overprice player, they will only say that Milan was unethical and unprofessional during Cissohko's transfer.

The point is not how well or bad Cissohko will play for the rest of his career, it should be whether or not the so call Dental Problem will cause Cissohko to cut his career short.

To me, losing Kaka or not signing top stars to replace Kaka, or being in debt or balancing the book is one thing, but to use Dental Problem as a excuse to get out of a official transfer deal is just low. Ofcourse, if this Dental Problem is a for real, then all is forgiven. But until then, Milan MGT acted without any class in this transfer.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 20-08-2009, 01:41   #10889

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bLOND !-,-! View Post
we will see how powerful is this force when they face AC MILAN
The thing is that, I would rather see Milan win the CL or win the league than just beat Real in head to head matches.

This had been going on for awhile, I remember when Milan did not finish well in the league last few seasons, but it seemed like as long as Milan beated Inter and Juve, all is well.
I would have traded in those derby victory for the league and CL any year.
But thats just me.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 20-08-2009, 02:34   #10890

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
The thing is that, I would rather see Milan win the CL or win the league than just beat Real in head to head matches.

This had been going on for awhile, I remember when Milan did not finish well in the league last few seasons, but it seemed like as long as Milan beated Inter and Juve, all is well.
I would have traded in those derby victory for the league and CL any year.
But thats just me.
Agreed, for all the pride of beating direct rivals, winning something important is much more satisfying.

I'm hoping at least one player comes within 11 days time. A FB is necessary, and given Di Gennaro's preseason form and now injury, an AM is probably necessary too.
ACMILAN1983 is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.