AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21-08-2009, 04:15   #10936

Arildonardo

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2001
Location: Kristiansand, Norway
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato!
Arildonardo is on a distinguished road
We need to buy brazilians, we have no-one in the brazilian national team!

http://www.goal.com/en/news/584/braz...rgentina-chile
Arildonardo is offline  
Old 21-08-2009, 05:39   #10937

Maltese Charlie

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Malta
Fave Players: all milan players
Maltese Charlie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983 View Post
Fiorentina apparently after Oddo according Corrierre Dello Sport.
Are you sure?

Couldn't find the article.

And this morning I checked the front page and wasn't there either.
Maltese Charlie is offline  
Old 21-08-2009, 07:10   #10938

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Neither Kaladze or Oddo have been called up for Siena despite both being fit. Coincidence to the recent rumours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maltese Charlie View Post
Are you sure?

Couldn't find the article.

And this morning I checked the front page and wasn't there either.
This is where I read tbh.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy...mo-oddo-report
ACMILAN1983 is offline  
Old 21-08-2009, 07:12   #10939

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
Is this it really our team ? I was on wikipedia a few minutes ago and it has Mattioni still there as number 2. I presume this is incorrect. Looking forward to the season beginning to see if Leo was right and everything will be fine when we start.

If I had to make a prediction I would say 3rd or 4th in the league , more than likely 3rd. And last 16 of the UCL cannot see our team doing any better I hope I am wrong.
Jay Crisp is offline  
Old 21-08-2009, 07:19   #10940

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Crisp View Post
If I had to make a prediction I would say 3rd or 4th in the league , more than likely 3rd. And last 16 of the UCL cannot see our team doing any better I hope I am wrong.
Let me correct you, 1st in the league and also in the final of the UCL and guess what, ACM would win it infront of the Madrid fans and Kaka'.

And you know what, This is really going to happen
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline  
Old 21-08-2009, 07:22   #10941

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Wow NO Pato,No Tiago Silva,No dinho is the national team...Duga has somemthing against us!!! ON the other hand, we will have rested players .
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati
kastriot is offline  
Old 21-08-2009, 07:42   #10942

marcos cafu 2

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2009
marcos cafu 2 is on a distinguished road
kala and oddo have both not been called up, leo said that kala is struggling a bit, but oddo played most of the friendlies, he's sure to leave and i think kala will too. we'll probably sign de silvestri and maybe a young CB if we get rid of kala
marcos cafu 2 is offline  
Old 21-08-2009, 08:57   #10943

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983 View Post
Neither Kaladze or Oddo have been called up for Siena despite both being fit. Coincidence to the recent rumours?
Leo: 'Dinho has wrong attitude'
Friday 21 August, 2009
Leonardo prepares for Saturday’s Serie A debut against Siena with a clear signal to Ronaldinho. “He’s got to get the right attitude it into his head.”

The new Milan Coach has never worked as a tactician before, going from his playing career to television pundit and director for the Rossoneri.

His first problem is getting the most out of Ronaldinho, who President Silvio Berlusconi hails as the focus of the team and has been criticised for excessive partying.

“It is not an issue of being in love with Ronaldinho or not, but the President and I have two different ways of seeing this,” warned Leonardo.

“He knows that he has a gem in his squad and wants it to shine as brightly as possible, but I see Ronaldinho every day and have a different view. I think this is a crucial moment in his career.

“Every day in training he does great things. He needs to be able to do them in a match situation, over and over again, and if we do then we’ll have immense quality and it’ll give the team a great advantage.

“He needs to get the right attitude into his head and consistently do the things he does in training.”

Milan have only won one of their pre-season friendlies, defeating Juventus on penalties after a 1-1 draw in the Trofeo Berlusconi.

“Siena are a good side with an excellent Coach, they know how to change their system and last season put all the big clubs under pressure.

“We have to go out there with the right concentration and send a signal that we are in this race too. It is essential to get a good start.

“There is no point denying it has been a difficult month, but I have grown accustomed to this new job and the players are helping me. I will never say we’ll win this or that trophy. I can only say when Milan steps on to the pitch, it does so looking to win.

“We know Inter have the confidence of the victories behind them and Juventus have strengthened a great deal. Only the results will tell us what we can achieve, but despite everything these lads have won, I still see a marvellous hunger and unity.”

Klaas-Jan Huntelaar must sit out a ban for the opening weekend from his time at Real Madrid, while Nelson Dida, Christian Abbiati, Daniele Bonera and Davide Di Gennaro are injured.

However, Leonardo has left Massimo Oddo and Kakha Kaladze at home.

“I was very clear with Oddo, just as I was with [recently departed goalkeeper Zeljko] Kalac. I told him if he finds a new more suitable club then he should jump at it, because there is already a set situation here.


“We’ll see what happens from here until August 31, but I hope another wide player can be brought in.”

Siena-Milan kicks off on Sunday at 19.45 UK time. It will be LIVE on ESPN and this website.

Milan squad: Perucchini, Roma, Storari, Antonini, Favalli, Jankulovski, Nesta, Onyewu, Thiago Silva, Zambrotta, Abate, Ambrosini, Flamini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Seedorf, Borriello, Inzaghi, Pato, Ronaldinho



football-italia

Last edited by Hasan Rossonero; 21-08-2009 at 09:01.
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 21-08-2009, 09:32   #10944

fLame

Registered User
 
fLame's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Milan
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Seedorf, Pirlo
fLame is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero View Post
Leo: 'Dinho has wrong attitude'
and again the media spinned around his words. He said that Ronaldinho does great things in trainings and he needs to ahve the right attitude so he can do the same in matches consistently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero View Post

“I was very clear with Oddo, just as I was with [recently departed goalkeeper Zeljko] Kalac. I told him if he finds a new more suitable club then he should jump at it, because there is already a set situation here.


“We’ll see what happens from here until August 31, but I hope another wide player can be brought in.”
oh thank you God, thank you Jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by kastriot View Post
Wow NO Pato,No Tiago Silva,No dinho is the national team...Duga has somemthing against us!!! ON the other hand, we will have rested players .
His decisions with the national team are very surprising... to say the least. Even with Fabiano, I think there are better forwards in other clubs who could start ahead of him. But hey, he has been getting the results so far. So I guess it's justified.
__________________
always rosso. always nero. always a rossonero.

Last edited by fLame; 21-08-2009 at 09:35.
fLame is offline  
Old 21-08-2009, 10:05   #10945

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
Goal.com Special: Serie A Predictions 2009-10
On the eve of the new Calcio campaign, Goal.com offer our picks on the standouts of the season...
21 Aug 2009 14:30:25


Bearing in mind any big signings made in the remaining two weeks of the transfer window could significantly change things as they stand...

Serie A Winners: Inter

Champions League qualifiers: Inter (1), Juventus (2), Roma (3), Napoli (4)

Europa League qualifiers: Genoa (5), Milan (6), Palermo (7)

Relegated: Chievo (18), Bologna (19), Siena (20)

Coppa Italia Winners: Palermo

Best Goalkeeper: Julio Cesar (Inter)

Best Defender: Maicon (Inter)

Best Midfielder: Daniele De Rossi (Roma)

Best Attacker: Amauri (Juventus)

Best Summer Signing: Mauro Zarate (Lazio)

Worst Summer Signing: Bernardo Corradi (Udinese)

Golden Boot: Amauri (Juventus)

Best Youngster (Under-21): Kwadwo Asamoah (Udinese)

Player of the Year: Julio Cesar (Inter)

Coach of the Year: Jose Mourinho (Inter)

Champions League Outlook: Inter (Quarter Final), Juventus (Final), Milan (Last 16), Fiorentina (Group Stage)

Europa League Outlook: Genoa (Semi Final), Roma (Winners), Lazio (Quarter Final)



although i dont agree,i find it quite interestng..
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline  
Old 21-08-2009, 10:07   #10946

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57 View Post
Let me correct you, 1st in the league and also in the final of the UCL and guess what, ACM would win it infront of the Madrid fans and Kaka'.

And you know what, This is really going to happen
I need some of what your smoking...lol. But my god I hope your right that would be just 2sweeeeeet.
Jay Crisp is offline  
Old 21-08-2009, 10:12   #10947

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
You know what this whole milan finishing 6th thing is ridiculous. I honestly think that we have a better squad than Napoli , Genoa and Roma. I mean Roma were not great last year and added nothing , Napoli are okay but not better than us , and Genoa lost Milto and Motta and have not replaced them with the same quality player. So in short F U Goal.com everyone knows you are a joke...
Jay Crisp is offline  
Old 21-08-2009, 10:14   #10948

Maldini_Kaka

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2009
Maldini_Kaka is on a distinguished road
Elano should have received
Maldini_Kaka is offline  
Old 21-08-2009, 10:24   #10949

Ceceves

Registered User
 
Ceceves's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Ceceves is on a distinguished road
Those Serie A predictions from goal.com are the worst article I've read on that site - we'll aside from some ridiculous transfer rumours.

To say that teams like Napoli and Genoa will finish ahead of us is borderline insane. I mean Genoa have lost their two best players from last year, and while Napoli have spend heavily in the market they finished 13th last season. I cannot see them all of a sudden claiming a CL spot.

Btw. if Milan actually finish 6th behind Napoli etc. please dont quote this post to make fun of me...
Ceceves is offline  
Old 21-08-2009, 10:45   #10950

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kastriot View Post
Wow NO Pato,No Tiago Silva,No dinho is the national team...Duga has somemthing against us!!! ON the other hand, we will have rested players .
Thiago Silva isn't proven yet to receive a call-up while Dinho has been extremely inconsistent. Pato on the other hand is a mystery. He hasn't done too well when he has played for Brazil but at the same time hasn't been given too many chances and is clearly better than some of the guys who are playing. Story seems quite familiar now I think about it.....
Mystik is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:50.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.