AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26-08-2009, 10:10   #11131

pirlofanusa

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: New York
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini
pirlofanusa is on a distinguished road
great post Brasileiro. since Rafinha is only 22 do you still think he has the potential to improve, and how much?
pirlofanusa is offline  
Old 26-08-2009, 10:11   #11132

El Fre

Registered User
 
El Fre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: Zorro, KK, Maldini, Weah
El Fre is on a distinguished road
OFFICIAL: Lorenzo De Silvestri Joins Fiorentina From Lazio
El Fre is offline  
Old 26-08-2009, 10:28   #11133

johncharles365

Registered User
 
johncharles365's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2009
Location: london
Fave Players: maldini, flamini, shevchenko, leonardo, albertini
johncharles365 is on a distinguished road
Di Silvestre only cost 6 million euro’s what a bargain I hope the management realise that they have missed out on a golden opportunity again. I just hope that Milan are able to get to full back by the end of the month this has to be one of the worst mercato I have experience as a Milan fan
johncharles365 is offline  
Old 26-08-2009, 11:36   #11134

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983 View Post
thanks Brasileiro, your post is greatly appreciated. It seems my thoughts on Rafinha (from what I've seen from him) aren't too different to yours.
I´m glad we agree...
Thats the situation with Rafinha. In one hand, he will be a huge upgrade for our fullback position, but since we have others position lacking depht, I want to spend that last non-EU spot in guy imo would be a MUCH better player in the end. Or maybe I´m wrong, and Rafinha in Milan will take the next step and become a world class player. For example, Maicon wasn´t that good(not a world class) here in Brazil or in Monaco, at least imo...

Just for curiosity, and for you guys to see how unfair are Brazlians fans, Maicon was caled here: Maicon Avenue He wasn´t even that bad, but here, when you´re jumping to first team, or you are amazing or trash

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirlofanusa View Post
great post Brasileiro. since Rafinha is only 22 do you still think he has the potential to improve, and how much?
I have no doubt that he will improve...and in Italy he will learn even more about defense and tactical. But on the other hand, Milan can´t teach height, and he isn´t a genius like Daniel Alves.

Alves is a defender, winger, midfielder and sometimes second-striker in just one package. Another Daniel type of player will be hard to find...so, maybe I´m being unfair comparing both.

To be straight, despite the fact I rate Rafinha as very good RB, I still have my doubts that he´s worth our so precious non-Eu spot. Even though, Milan didn´t value this spot as I´m...

Last edited by Brasileiro; 26-08-2009 at 12:01.
Brasileiro is offline  
Old 26-08-2009, 11:46   #11135

payne

Registered User
 
payne's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: VDV, Thiago Silva, Hazard, Rui Costa
payne is on a distinguished road
I honestly cant believe we are going to give such a major role to ronnie, and no plan B. im not sure if management are aware of a word, a word which haunted us last season. its called Injury. If ronnie goes out, then we have no one even capable of playing his role on the roster.





and please dont say seedorf can. as i strongly believe he was the reason for our losing during the pre-season.
__________________
Galliani here is the plan
  • Sell:Kaladze, Boriello, Janku, Oddo, Gennaro, Gattuso, Seedorf
  • Buy:VDV/Drenthe and Dos Santos

Last edited by payne; 26-08-2009 at 11:50.
payne is offline  
Old 26-08-2009, 11:52   #11136

payne

Registered User
 
payne's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: VDV, Thiago Silva, Hazard, Rui Costa
payne is on a distinguished road
come on Milan make a surpirse bid for Van Der Vaart. he is dirt cheap right now.
__________________
Galliani here is the plan
  • Sell:Kaladze, Boriello, Janku, Oddo, Gennaro, Gattuso, Seedorf
  • Buy:VDV/Drenthe and Dos Santos
payne is offline  
Old 26-08-2009, 11:53   #11137

Fret

Registered User
 
Fret's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: Croatia, Zagreb
Fave Players: Zidane
Fret is on a distinguished road
I think we will have some good moments in this season, some victory runs, but we can't expect to have the same starting XI through the entire season.
Our bench just isn't good enough and CL comin' up this year it will be even harder.
__________________
Galliani: "We rule the transfer market"
Fret is offline  
Old 26-08-2009, 12:23   #11138

pirlofanusa

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: New York
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini
pirlofanusa is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
I´m glad we agree...


To be straight, despite the fact I rate Rafinha as very good RB, I still have my doubts that he´s worth our so precious non-Eu spot. Even though, Milan didn´t value this spot as I´m...
i would normally agree with you, but I doubt we will spend the money to get a top non EU player, so I think Rafinha might just be worth it due to what he can do to upgrade our FB position
pirlofanusa is offline  
Old 26-08-2009, 12:26   #11139

pirlofanusa

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: New York
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini
pirlofanusa is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by payne View Post
come on Milan make a surpirse bid for Van Der Vaart. he is dirt cheap right now.
i would be happy with either VDV or Alessandro Diamanti, both should be cheap and R80 needs a backup
pirlofanusa is offline  
Old 26-08-2009, 12:34   #11140

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
We wont sign Rafinha, Milan will not spend any money anymore. Juve made an offer for him according to Magath, also tomorow Grosso deal could be concluded. There is supranatural rumour that we can go for De Ceglie, but Juve will not do that if they are smart.

Players like Marek Jankulovski, Grygera, Zebina, Molinaro, Oddo... play in Milan and Juve and noone is trying to buy Srna coz of his price tag which is 15-18mln aguess. But Srna would be a 15%+ for every team that gets him. Rafinha can even be compared to him. To me he is a mistery and truly a lunetic that still plays for Sakhtar coz he like the huge money and being the man in there. He has place in a big team for sure.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau

Last edited by mrki; 26-08-2009 at 12:36.
mrki is offline  
Old 26-08-2009, 12:43   #11141

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirlofanusa View Post
i would be happy with either VDV or Alessandro Diamanti, both should be cheap and R80 needs a backup

Diamanti has just signed with West Ham according to multiple sources. (tuttomercato,goal,football-italia).

Also.....there has been a big turn around with Sneijder. According to tuttomercatoweb the player has reached an agreement with Inter in a 5 year deal and has finally decided to move and play for the merda. source: http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/

Not good news as now they have a huge creative force in the middle. And when Cambiasso comes back they'll have a great partnership in the middle of the park with Sneijder - Cambiasso.

Everyone is using these last few days of the mercato it seems. I just hope that we get that fullback that we desperately need.
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!
nefremo is offline  
Old 26-08-2009, 12:45   #11142

payne

Registered User
 
payne's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: VDV, Thiago Silva, Hazard, Rui Costa
payne is on a distinguished road
i just saw tha Sneijder signed with INter, any truth to this?
__________________
Galliani here is the plan
  • Sell:Kaladze, Boriello, Janku, Oddo, Gennaro, Gattuso, Seedorf
  • Buy:VDV/Drenthe and Dos Santos
payne is offline  
Old 26-08-2009, 13:14   #11143

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
I´m glad we agree...
Thats the situation with Rafinha. In one hand, he will be a huge upgrade for our fullback position, but since we have others position lacking depht, I want to spend that last non-EU spot in guy imo would be a MUCH better player in the end. Or maybe I´m wrong, and Rafinha in Milan will take the next step and become a world class player. For example, Maicon wasn´t that good(not a world class) here in Brazil or in Monaco, at least imo...

Just for curiosity, and for you guys to see how unfair are Brazlians fans, Maicon was caled here: Maicon Avenue He wasn´t even that bad, but here, when you´re jumping to first team, or you are amazing or trash


I have no doubt that he will improve...and in Italy he will learn even more about defense and tactical. But on the other hand, Milan can´t teach height, and he isn´t a genius like Daniel Alves.

Alves is a defender, winger, midfielder and sometimes second-striker in just one package. Another Daniel type of player will be hard to find...so, maybe I´m being unfair comparing both.

To be straight, despite the fact I rate Rafinha as very good RB, I still have my doubts that he´s worth our so precious non-Eu spot. Even though, Milan didn´t value this spot as I´m...
I think your argument is fair if I'm honest. Certainly Rafinha was never really a first choice for me. That said we could hope for a Maicon, in that with a little direction he could end up being a great player. If we're honest, many struggle early in the careers before coming big. I was thinking of Cafu, who had a tough time in his early career but is now one of the very great wing backs in the history of football and imo probably the greatest Brazilian wingback of around the last 3 decades (I rate Cafu higher than Roberto Carlos).

I'm not really worried about height if I'm honest. I think in his position height can be useful but isn't too necessary. What I would hope for is a hardworking player willing to push up but is also tactically smart and follows instructions. I'm not worried about the Non-EU spot either if I'm honest. It's highly unlikely we will get any other non-eu player either now or January, so if it means this year it goes to Rafinha, then I have no problems.

If we get Rafinha, I'm hoping that we have another Cafu, which means a top quality player who hasn't shown his potential until now. I don't really want to compare him to Daniel Alves though, as Alves has shown his quality ever since he was really young (he caught my eye back when he was 20 and I'm sure even before then he was showing quality).

The other option is Abate at RB. I feel confident that he's able to play as a wingback with some teaching and would really like to see Leo test him at RB.
ACMILAN1983 is offline  
Old 26-08-2009, 13:59   #11144

Maltese Charlie

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Malta
Fave Players: all milan players
Maltese Charlie is on a distinguished road
Looks like Rafinha------BYE----------BYE

Colpo Juve: preso Rafinha
26.08.2009 20.46 di Fabrizio Cicciarelli
Fonte: sportmediaset.it

Nuovo colpo di mercato per la Juventus che, adesso, sarŕ ancora piů brasiliana. Il club bianconero, infatti, ha prelevato dallo Shalke04 il laterale destro Rafinha. Per assicurarsi il 24enne terzino brasiliano, la Juve ha investito 8 milioni di euro. Non č tramontata, comunque, la pista che porta a Fabio Grosso, deciso a lasciare il Lione e a raggiungere a Torino i suoi compagni di nazionale. La tratattiva potrebbe chiudersi nelle prossime ore.
Maltese Charlie is offline  
Old 26-08-2009, 14:37   #11145

Filipéz 182

Registered User
 
Filipéz 182's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
our management sux bigtime
Filipéz 182 is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.