AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28-08-2009, 06:07   #11221

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
What Berlusconi has done is not only a bad move for us fans, its a sport sin! Look at the face of Ricky and how he behaves, forget about the papers and articles etc. Sad, sad move by "milanista" Berlusconi. Bastard!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SgEE...eature=related

Real MAdrid fans can only watch this andsay: "wtf?" Money can buy contracts but not soul.
To even utter Berlusconi's name with Kaka's is an insult to Kaka'. The sentence somehow becomes dirty. Berlusconi is scum, just pure scum. I cannot wait for the day he leaves our club. I will personally celebrate.
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 28-08-2009, 06:22   #11222

fLame

Registered User
 
fLame's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Milan
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Seedorf, Pirlo
fLame is on a distinguished road
If you take into account his ego, I doubt he will leave.

And I even more doubt he will leave, since he along with Abramovich and Moratti is pushing financial self sustainability regulations for football clubs.

http://goal.com/en/news/9/england/20...ap-plan-michel
__________________
always rosso. always nero. always a rossonero.
fLame is offline  
Old 28-08-2009, 06:36   #11223

El Fre

Registered User
 
El Fre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: Zorro, KK, Maldini, Weah
El Fre is on a distinguished road
OFFICIAL: Sneijder signs for Inter

&

OFFICIAL: Robben signs for Bayern Munich

Real is really starting to get rid of some of their "dead weight".

Last edited by El Fre; 28-08-2009 at 06:58.
El Fre is offline  
Old 28-08-2009, 06:58   #11224

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
But since 2003-04, Kaka', C.Ronaldo, Xabi Alonso, and even sometimes Benzema learned how to win their group ...
Not playing together as a team for Real Madrid they didn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
Look back 15 years, and you will find that ManU was not a big club like they are today. Cantona, Schemechial, Keane and even Giggs can all play the big clubs at that time, but they all choose to stay with ManU.
Fifteen years ago, Manchester United was coming off back-to-back Premier League titles, giving them a total of nine top division championships in their history. They had already won the European Cup. So to say Manchester United was not already a "big club" is completely inaccurate. Also, there is a huge difference between being a "big club" in France and being a "big club" in England. Players, even then, left France for England on their way up and usually only left England for France on their way down. Cantona himself played for Marseille and Bordeaux, among other French clubs, before going to Leeds and then Manchester United because it was a step up for his career.

Quote:
Also, we all think Milan is still a big club, but the fact is, other people might think Milan is becoming Arsenal. Look at it this way, there are rumors of clubs offering Pirlo, and Pato after the sale of Kaka and Milan was actually thinking about it. But do you see rumors of Rooney leaving ManU?
Rumors are rumors. You shouldn't worry so much about them. Milan didn't sell Pirlo and they were adamant from day one that they weren't going to sell Pato. Also, after Manchester United sold Ronaldo and let Tevez go, there may not have been rumors of Rooney leaving, but there were a helluva lot of rumors that Vidic (probably the best center back in the world right now) would leave (many of them even had him coming to little minnow AC Milan, where no decent player wants to play anymore -- at least according to many posters on Milan forums). There were also rumors that Patrice Evra would leave United for Milan. And for every rumor of Pato going to Chelsea, there was a rumor of Cesc Fabregas coming to Milan. Rumors, rumors, rumors. None of it means a damned thing.

Also, if Milan has become a laughing stock because of the summere transfer season (as some of you seem to be so certain), then so has Manchester United. They lost both Ronaldo and Tevez. They were replaced with a winger from Wigan and an over-the-hill striker who came on a free transfer from relegated Newcastle.

Let me assure you that although you and some others might paranoidly think that everyone is laughing at Milan, they aren't. No more than you're laughing at Manchester United. I've actually heard more confidence in Milan's future from fans of other clubs than I've heard from some of the nattering nabobs of negativism floating around here.

Quote:
I view Bordeux as a club with a chance to get bigger, like winning CL or always playing in CL for the next 5 years.
Bordeaux might do well enough in France to play in the Champions League for the next five years, but winning it? Are you serious?

And just one brief comment on the continued beating of the dead horse that is Gourcuff. Only he can say how much ambition he has. I will assume he has some. Maybe even plenty. But there is also the possibility that after his struggles to impress at Milan he realizes he is not yet ready to make his mark at one of the real "big clubs" in England, Spain or Italy. He's still young and maybe he realizes that another season in France will help him to be better prepared this time.
__________________
Forza Milan!
Rick is offline  
Old 28-08-2009, 07:17   #11225

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
What Berlusconi has done is not only a bad move for us fans, its a sport sin! Look at the face of Ricky and how he behaves, forget about the papers and articles etc. Sad, sad move by "milanista" Berlusconi. Bastard!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SgEE...eature=related

Real MAdrid fans can only watch this andsay: "wtf?" Money can buy contracts but not soul.

what was worse mrki, is that so many fans here came attacking Kaka, saying how much he loves money and how it was his decision to leave Milan.....shame on them.

i can't wait for the day milan resigns kaka..even when he's 35
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 28-08-2009, 07:24   #11226

Arildonardo

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2001
Location: Kristiansand, Norway
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato!
Arildonardo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero View Post
To even utter Berlusconi's name with Kaka's is an insult to Kaka'. The sentence somehow becomes dirty. Berlusconi is scum, just pure scum. I cannot wait for the day he leaves our club. I will personally celebrate.
Now here's a guy who know's his history...
Arildonardo is offline  
Old 28-08-2009, 07:30   #11227

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
He's just angry after recent events from the past few years.... I'm certain he doesn't mean it like that, he's just very passionate about Milan that it made him say such a thing... I'm sure he appreciates Berlusconi as do the most of us.
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 28-08-2009, 07:40   #11228

ginoformaggino

Registered User
 
ginoformaggino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: padova
ginoformaggino is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arildonardo View Post
Now here's a guy who know's his history...
Berlusconi, selling Kaką, has sold our soul. You can't forget it

Is there something worse?

Last edited by ginoformaggino; 28-08-2009 at 07:43.
ginoformaggino is offline  
Old 28-08-2009, 08:04   #11229

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero View Post
To even utter Berlusconi's name with Kaka's is an insult to Kaka'. The sentence somehow becomes dirty. Berlusconi is scum, just pure scum. I cannot wait for the day he leaves our club. I will personally celebrate.
As a right-wing politician and as a manipulative business tycoon, Silvio is an example of everything I stand against. I have no regard for him whatsoever in those respects. I'm also saddened that in recent years Milan has played second fiddle to his political ambitions and that he's now in a position where he believes he can't politically justify putting his own money into the club. But the fact is that he did 100 times more for Milan than Kaka. Without Silvio, Kaka and so many others would not have played for Milan in the first place. Those who were around in the 1980s know this and understand his importance in the history of the club. Maybe it's true that the time has come for him to sell Milan, but what he did to make Milan the greatest club of the past two decades should be respected. I know that very few posters here realize it and even fewer will admit it in the face of all the anger and pent-up frustration being leveled at Milan's management, but the fact is that Silvio Berlusconi, more than any other single individual, is the reason the vast majority of Milan fans who live outside the city are fans of the club today. They just don't know the club well enough to realize it.
__________________
Forza Milan!
Rick is offline  
Old 28-08-2009, 08:10   #11230

Iggy

Registered User
 
Iggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Norway
Fave Players: Marco Van Basten
Iggy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ginoformaggino View Post
Berlusconi, selling Kaką, has sold our soul. You can't forget it

Is there something worse?
No player, let alone someone who didn't even grow up in the club, carries the soul of a club.
Iggy is offline  
Old 28-08-2009, 08:26   #11231

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
I know all the standard pieties. I understand what you're saying Rick. I have supported the club since 1987, and I have read extensively on Berlusconi's career (both in Italian and English, so the comments about me not knowing my history are laughable, but understandable if my post was taken on its own).

The man is a scourge. Even if it meant Milan were languishing in mid-table, I would want Berlusconi to leave. I cannot reconcile him with my scruples, but I am in a bind because when I started supporting Milan I was very young, and unaware of what a monster Berlusconi is. Now, with my love so deep for this club, I can't leave the club. So, hopefully Berlusconi will.

Last edited by Hasan Rossonero; 28-08-2009 at 08:28.
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 28-08-2009, 09:27   #11232

Christian

Registered User
 
Christian's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
Christian is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero View Post
The man is a scourge. Even if it meant Milan were languishing in mid-table, I would want Berlusconi to leave. I cannot reconcile him with my scruples, but I am in a bind because when I started supporting Milan I was very young, and unaware of what a monster Berlusconi is. Now, with my love so deep for this club, I can't leave the club. So, hopefully Berlusconi will.
Meh, I'd rather have Berlusconi than an oil Tycoon that got rich cause of his daddy... And let's face it, Moratti has eventually spent as much on Inter as Berlusconi has on Milan, and Inter are still a joke in Europe.
Christian is offline  
Old 28-08-2009, 09:40   #11233

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero View Post
I know all the standard pieties. I understand what you're saying Rick. I have supported the club since 1987, and I have read extensively on Berlusconi's career (both in Italian and English, so the comments about me not knowing my history are laughable, but understandable if my post was taken on its own).

The man is a scourge. Even if it meant Milan were languishing in mid-table, I would want Berlusconi to leave. I cannot reconcile him with my scruples, but I am in a bind because when I started supporting Milan I was very young, and unaware of what a monster Berlusconi is. Now, with my love so deep for this club, I can't leave the club. So, hopefully Berlusconi will.
Well, just for the record, I didn't say that you didn't know the history of the club. I said that most Milan fans don't. I understand well your feelings about Berlusconi's character. There's not a day that goes by that I don't lament the fact that the owner of the club I love is nothing more than a fascist ***. It doesn't fit the tradition of Milan as a club of the working classes. But that doesn't change the fact that Silvio saved the club and hired people who turned it into a dynasty. We have to accept both the bad and the good about this man. Respecting what he has done for the club doesn't mean you have to agree with everything he does today or even that you think he should continue as the club's owner. But what he did for the club should always be respected.

Edit: Wow. I can't believe I can say "bastard" but when I said "p-i-g" I got the asterisks! I guess I'll have to go back to calling Silvio a fascist bastard.
__________________
Forza Milan!
Rick is offline  
Old 28-08-2009, 09:44   #11234

brk

Registered User
 
brk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
brk is on a distinguished road
I think Ambro and Seedorf were told that they weren't going to be automatic starters this season. They were given a chance to leave, and they both refused. This gives Leo the leverage to keep them on the bench for most games, he can say 'I gave you an option to leave, and you refused, so make a serious effort or you stay on the bench'. I like this.
__________________
BELIEVE IN ALLEGRI
brk is offline  
Old 28-08-2009, 09:46   #11235

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
Well, just for the record, I didn't say that you didn't know the history of the club. I said that most Milan fans don't. I understand well your feelings about Berlusconi's character. There's not a day that goes by that I don't lament the fact that the owner of the club I love is nothing more than a fascist ***. It doesn't fit the tradition of Milan as a club of the working classes. But that doesn't change the fact that Silvio saved the club and hired people who turned it into a dynasty. We have to accept both the bad and the good about this man. Respecting what he has done for the club doesn't mean you have to agree with everything he does today or even that you think he should continue as the club's owner. But what he did for the club should always be respected.

Edit: Wow. I can't believe I can say "bastard" but when I said "p-i-g" I got the asterisks! I guess I'll have to go back to calling Silvio a fascist bastard.
I know you didn't say that--I was aiming at someone else.

Your posts are always sensible, and are greatly appreciated by me at least.
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:03.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.