AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29-08-2009, 14:41   #151

the_eels

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2006
the_eels is on a distinguished road
3-0 down now ...

Our so-called "fabled" centre-back pairing is being torn to shreds, Inter is crowding the front of our centrebacks and Flamini can't stop them. I hope this becomes a good lesson to Leonardo and Berlusconi - you can't pull out hearts like Maldini, Kaka and Ancelotti and pretend nothing happened.

We are looking like school kids out there with Inter mowing our defense down with extreme speed and power. Mourinho hasn't even broken a sweat.

This is starting to feel as painful as losing to Deportivo 4-0 and letting Liverpool comeback from 3-0.

I hate all this, it's just painful to watch
the_eels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2009, 14:43   #152

pirlofanusa

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: New York
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini
pirlofanusa is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolver View Post
0:3, great match, hala Milan.

I'm glad I was right, ****in Flamini must have start and we had to lose possession by this pathetic Inter's midfield with one technical player who spend a ****in one day with his side.

For some strange reason Leonardo is lining up Borriello time and time again, and the only quality of that laughing clown is his strenght, he only knows to put his back to goal and cover the ball. Patethic.

But it's not Leonardo's fault at all, I mean tactics was awful, even I, just a little software developer, saw that Seedorf must stark cause we will lose possession otherwise, but no, put Flamini, Stankovic will kill Ronaldinho, so Pirlo is there to combine with himself.
Seedorf would not have saved us. Gattuso sucked, and so did Janku. Flamini is a far better player than both Gattuso and Seedorf right now. Berlu needs to spend some money
pirlofanusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2009, 14:44   #153

OCmilano

Registered User
 
OCmilano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_eels View Post
3-0 down now ...

Our so-called "fabled" centre-back pairing is being torn to shreds, Inter is crowding the front of our centrebacks and Flamini can't stop them. I hope this becomes a good lesson to Leonardo and Berlusconi - you can't pull out hearts like Maldini, Kaka and Ancelotti and pretend nothing happened.

We are looking like school kids out there with Inter mowing our defense down with extreme speed and power. Mourinho hasn't even broken a sweat.

This is starting to feel as painful as losing to Deportivo 4-0 and letting Liverpool comeback from 3-0.

I hate all this, it's just painful to watch

Leo did not do anything wrong. Gattuso lost his ****ing mind. And please what would carlo have done in this game?

This sneijder guy is for reall . man he is great.
__________________
ROBINHO TIME
OCmilano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2009, 14:45   #154

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
This is the Milan I described in here milion times and I was "depressing", "pessimistic" etc. MAybe I was realistic and I know thing or two about football unlike all the " its all ok " groups on the internet.

****in pathetic! Gattuso has no power, Dinho is an ex player ( believe in the dinho brk? ) who cant run. We sold everything good we had and this is our reality.

Inter has Santon and Cambiasso to insert in first 11 + Sneijder to get a time to gel.

Pirlo? hahaha, my favorite. Playing football of 70's. PAthetic. "I am like Rivera and Baresi" says Pirlo...my god.

Forza Galliani! ****in thieves... Go and sell PAto so you can buy more yachts. Abramovic is also oyur friend. And then tell him to send Lampard to Inter, like Sneijder to Inter this summer. **** off from Milan!

San Siro asks for Ricky as I hear...
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2009, 14:45   #155

nguyen_milan

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2007
nguyen_milan is on a distinguished road
Im calling for a 0-5 0-6 now
nguyen_milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2009, 14:46   #156

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
Who said that Zambrotta is still a great back.
Janku and Zambro are finished........... he maybe play good with sienna albinolefe and rimini but in big matches he sucks like janku does.
We have a finished team.
rosoneri_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2009, 14:46   #157

Samaldinho

Registered User
 
Samaldinho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Samaldinho is on a distinguished road
This is not even about a lack of offensive power. Borriello might be a hard worker, but he offers no goal threat. Nothing, if we wanted to have another hard worker on the field that we might as well just play a 4-5-1.

I'm usually one of Dinho's big supporters, but today he's played very poorly. But, at the same time, with Gattuso's play today, I don't see how Flamini and Pirlo could hold back against that sort of midfield.

The annoying thing is that Sneijder, besides his first shot, hasn't really contributed to this game. It's really just down to Janku being a terrible defender and positionally very poor. And Gattuso losing his mind. Why did he have to make that tackle?

I'm having my doubts on Dinho, and I seriously am annoyed at Borriello to no end. He offers literally nothing going forward. Great, someone to win headers, well, Ambro does the same thing, and could probably score more goals than Borriello throughout a season.

I'm so angry, I can't believe we're losing, literally every goal has come through our left side. It's astonishing. Zambrotta needs to be on that left hand side, we need Rafinha, we also need to bench Borriello and Gattuso.

Dinho? It seems like we're stuck with him, and I wish he would perform like he can. But, we've lost the midfield battle and he really never got the ball, so, it doesn't really matter. Borriello has seen more of the ball than him.

I'm just disgusted. I don't even know what to say anymore.
Samaldinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2009, 14:46   #158

pirlofanusa

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: New York
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini
pirlofanusa is on a distinguished road
was the chance that Dinho got from Pato legit? if we had gone up by one its a totally different game.
pirlofanusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2009, 14:47   #159

Milan_Kaka

Registered User
 
Milan_Kaka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Kaka, Shevchenko
Milan_Kaka is on a distinguished road
Kaka dominated the game with real on the other channel! It's painful
Milan_Kaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2009, 14:48   #160

johncharles365

Registered User
 
johncharles365's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2009
Location: london
Fave Players: maldini, flamini, shevchenko, leonardo, albertini
johncharles365 is on a distinguished road
gattuso rash tackle really cost us the 2 and 3 goals but what milan seem to lacking is a sb that can keep up with milito and eto
johncharles365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2009, 14:48   #161

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Pirlo is awful too. Gattuso, Janku are beyond awful today.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2009, 14:48   #162

Maevious

Registered User
 
Maevious's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: NYC
Fave Players: Giovanni & Marco Van Basten
Maevious is an unknown quantity at this point
Gattuso what a scumbag...

Janku, yes, he is bad... however Gattuso f#$#ed us, killed us and then pissed all over our dead body. Ex-player... hope we won't see many starts from you this year.

I am so pissed right now.
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
FORZA OLYMPIAKOS!
Maevious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2009, 14:48   #163

ginoformaggino

Registered User
 
ginoformaggino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: padova
ginoformaggino is on a distinguished road
first goal was a really big Flamini mistake, who lost his player plus janku who closed the diagonal too late.
anyway, too bad performance even during the first 20 min. because milan show his old lack to find the net.
Leo doesn't convince me: why an useful R80 in and not Abate instead?
Do u think Berlu will stay to see the match?
ginoformaggino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2009, 14:48   #164

Codino

Registered User
 
Codino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: Sydney
Fave Players: Van Basten, Baggio
Codino is on a distinguished road
gatusso was injured, so take him off! how hard is that?
but no seedorf has to take 10 minutes slowly putting on his socks, fixing his ballsack, every gesture showing us and leo that he is upset at not starting. You get called up by the coach you should RUN to that sideline.
ma, questo milan mi fa rovesciare. che vergogna!
__________________
the freewheelin'
Codino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2009, 14:49   #165

housin7

Registered User
 
housin7's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Fave Players: Bierhoff+Sheva
housin7 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirlofanusa View Post
was the chance that Dinho got from Pato legit? if we had gone up by one its a totally different game.
It appeared to me that he tripped himself. Good call from ref.
housin7 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.