AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31-08-2009, 13:48   #11446

Samaldinho

Registered User
 
Samaldinho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Samaldinho is on a distinguished road
This season is going to be long. Very, very long.
Samaldinho is offline  
Old 31-08-2009, 13:48   #11447

Acmir^

Registered User
 
Acmir^'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Pandev, Van Basten, Kaka
Acmir^ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjun View Post
Is the market closed?
It will be in 3 hours
__________________
A.C. MILAN & F.K. VARDAR

Life ends when you stop Dreaming; Hope ends when you stop Believing; Love ends when you stop Caring; so Dream, Believe and Care. Life is really beautiful!
Acmir^ is offline  
Old 31-08-2009, 13:51   #11448

OCmilano

Registered User
 
OCmilano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
MOst of us here are killing oursleves and the ultras dont even complain. LMAO.. I live in ****ing USA why the **** should i lose sleep if a person in Milan doesnt.

Thats something positive. Ill cheer for this team that we have this weekend.
__________________
ROBINHO TIME
OCmilano is offline  
Old 31-08-2009, 13:53   #11449

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Isn't it actually 19:00 CET?
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline  
Old 31-08-2009, 13:55   #11450

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Crisp View Post
Indeed we will mostly get free transfers and loan deals. Then again maybe Silvio will sell the club which he would probably make more money off of than he can ever take from the club. Then again who would buy the club maybe a guy from the middle east , maybe a super rich Italian who actually loves Milan anybody know of anyone. But the investment needed at this stage to be on a par with Europes elite is not something that silvio will do and thats his choice but the club is not called AC Berlusconi its AC MILAN so I really really hope that he uses his head and sells up or spends wisely.
He wont sell. The only rumours to ever surface have been of a share of the club. The guy from Dubai was in the stands at the end of last season supposedly about a shirt sponsor deal. We are still wearing BWIN!!

Personally I reckin, he wanted to buy 100% of the club, but Mr Burns thinks he is immortal. He is 72 years old! He is going to pop his boots some time soon and his family dont want to spend their inheritance on football.

We are going to become what Lazio are now. A fallen giant. By then nobody will want to buy us.
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline  
Old 31-08-2009, 13:55   #11451

Samaldinho

Registered User
 
Samaldinho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Samaldinho is on a distinguished road
Actually. It's only terrible because everyone else has shiny new toys. I don't know how anyone should be happy following a 4-0 loss to Inter.

I'm going to wait a few more games before I throw in the towel. So, you "realists" (more like defeatists) can continue to call me foolish, but, I have faith that this team can at least qualify for CL, which is all we need.

I pray that Berlusconi gets knocked from his position, that is the only reason why he isn't spending money, I don't want Berlu to sell, not because I like him, but because I don't want to become a team like Chelsea or Man City.

If you mad at how much Berlu interferes with the team, look at how bad Chelsea have it. Now, they have the manager that STILL SHOULD BE HERE and they're top of the league. With the same old crappy players they had last year.

I wish Galliani had money at his disposal, I feel like Milan's staff really is one of the best in the world, its just that Berlu restricts them from doing literally ANYTHING.

God this is frustrating. I want the Livorno game to come so that we can talk about something else for once.
Samaldinho is offline  
Old 31-08-2009, 13:57   #11452

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaldinho View Post
This season is going to be long. Very, very long.
At least we can console each other Samaldinho. Im a bit worried for the season myself. Also Im beginning to believe all those predictions that Roma , Genoa , Napoli and Fiorentina are probably going to finish above us. We have a squad of names and great players in computer games but only 5 genuine good players Pato , Flamini , Silva , Abate , Huntelaar the rest are way below the standard of there prime and no good anymore.

Last edited by Jay Crisp; 31-08-2009 at 14:01.
Jay Crisp is offline  
Old 31-08-2009, 14:01   #11453

marcos cafu 2

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2009
marcos cafu 2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Crisp View Post
At least we can console each other Samaldinho Im a bit worried for the season myself. Also Im beginning to believe all those predictions that Roma , Genoa , Napoli and Fiorentina are probably going to finish above us. We have a squad of names and great players in computer games but only 5 genuine good players Pato , Flamini , Silva , Abate , Huntelaar the rest are way below the standard of there prime and no good anymore.
nesta is also still class, while abate could become good, he just needs to be played and im sure he will this year
marcos cafu 2 is offline  
Old 31-08-2009, 14:04   #11454

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaldinho View Post
Actually. It's only terrible because everyone else has shiny new toys. I don't know how anyone should be happy following a 4-0 loss to Inter.

I'm going to wait a few more games before I throw in the towel. So, you "realists" (more like defeatists) can continue to call me foolish, but, I have faith that this team can at least qualify for CL, which is all we need.

I pray that Berlusconi gets knocked from his position, that is the only reason why he isn't spending money, I don't want Berlu to sell, not because I like him, but because I don't want to become a team like Chelsea or Man City.

If you mad at how much Berlu interferes with the team, look at how bad Chelsea have it. Now, they have the manager that STILL SHOULD BE HERE and they're top of the league. With the same old crappy players they had last year.

I wish Galliani had money at his disposal, I feel like Milan's staff really is one of the best in the world, its just that Berlu restricts them from doing literally ANYTHING.

God this is frustrating. I want the Livorno game to come so that we can talk about something else for once.
Samaldhinio, usually I really like your posts, BUT

4th place is all we need?

Chelsea have it bad? They are top of the league and amongst the favourites for CL.

Chelsea - Same old crappy players? Most of their side would walk into ours and then refuse to play with the current players lol

Milan management - good. er ok.
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline  
Old 31-08-2009, 14:05   #11455

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcos cafu 2 View Post
nesta is also still class, while abate could become good, he just needs to be played and im sure he will this year
Yes I forgot how could I my bad.
Jay Crisp is offline  
Old 31-08-2009, 14:18   #11456

Acmir^

Registered User
 
Acmir^'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Pandev, Van Basten, Kaka
Acmir^ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reza View Post
Isn't it actually 19:00 CET?
it's 21:18 CET now
__________________
A.C. MILAN & F.K. VARDAR

Life ends when you stop Dreaming; Hope ends when you stop Believing; Love ends when you stop Caring; so Dream, Believe and Care. Life is really beautiful!
Acmir^ is offline  
Old 31-08-2009, 14:24   #11457

HO-YOUNG

Registered User
 
HO-YOUNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: Kaka, Albertini, Serginho, Maldini, Rivaldo
HO-YOUNG is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaldinho View Post
I pray that Berlusconi gets knocked from his position, that is the only reason why he isn't spending money, I don't want Berlu to sell, not because I like him, but because I don't want to become a team like Chelsea or Man City.
Perhaps hiring a few whores to poison Mr. B would ease our problems... Lyon is a beter team than us.
Janku and Zambro were like Cones on a training ground...
2 shots on goal... by the sub Huntlar...
Dinho cried like a female dog...
__________________
Massimo Tartaglia
HO-YOUNG is offline  
Old 31-08-2009, 14:28   #11458

Graeme C

Moderator
 
Graeme C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Boban, Van Basten, Kaka
Graeme C is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reza View Post
Graeme, you seriously think it matters if it's low?
Reza im just wondering what the numbers were like, and how many fans are refusing to buy them this year.
__________________
"Its far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." -- Carl Sagan
Graeme C is offline  
Old 31-08-2009, 14:41   #11459

pirlofanusa

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: New York
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini
pirlofanusa is on a distinguished road
ik many of you dont like him, but Juve got Grosso for about 3 million, he would have upgraded Janku...
pirlofanusa is offline  
Old 31-08-2009, 14:57   #11460

Samaldinho

Registered User
 
Samaldinho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Samaldinho is on a distinguished road
K77,

4th place is all we need, as in, best case scenario.

Chelsea HAD it bad, until they got OUR manager.

If Carlo still wanted Pirlo, looking at his squad, that means there is something to our players. I don't think Chelsea's players are crappy, but many pundits and fans thought they were. They didn't get any new toys, that's what I meant.

Milan management is good, but I don't think Berlu allows them to really do what they need. I mean, it seems Galliani isn't allowed to bring in the players he actually thinks would be best.
Samaldinho is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.