![]() |
|
|
#46 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous-- |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#47 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
The lateness of Huntelaar's arrival may haunt us in the game, as he is certainly not @ peak fitness, and shouldn't play the entire 90...also, what sort of chemistry will he and his team-mates have developed in the short space of time they have had together?
Ultimately, we can only hope that talent will override tenacity, as Livorno can only have that over us, if anything. If we can prevent Lucarelli (and Livorno overall) from scoring, then we can only hope that we put a couple in the back of the net... FORZA MILAN!!
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#48 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
![]() |
Leo should stop playing this diamond formation, simply becaue we don't have the players that could do well in the beloved formation of Carlo. It worked really well, now its time for a change. I simply don't understand how can these simple things not come to the minds of so called professionals????? How can Leo not understand that the diamond formation no longer effective for ACM????? Its not all about B&G, Leo needs to show some inovation as well. The coach should see the players and then decided about his formation, not the other way. Leo talks about the formations and then tries to adjust players in that formation, without realizing that we don't have players for the diamond or 4-3-3 formation. Just start with the simple 4-4-2.
.................................................... .......................GK......................... .................................................... ...Zomby...Nesta.....Onywu....Silva..... ..................................................... ...Abate...Seedorf....Flamini...Janku.... .................................................... .............Huntelaar......Pato.............. ..................................................... for the central midfield, inform Pirlo, Ambr and Rino are also the options. Ronaldinho should be used as a super sub or as a second striker. No more as a playmaker. Antonini and Bonera are also useful players if used in a wise way.
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll "WHY so serious?....." ![]() ![]() Let's put a SMILE on that face! " ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#49 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
![]() |
Quote:
Also in my opinion the flat 4-4-2 isn't really something for Milan. Last season Carlo played 4-4-1-1 often to defend leads, and it was always a disastor. I don't think there's anything wrong with the 4-3-1-2. I still think that that's the system that fits our players the best. People like to blame the derby defeat on Ronaldinho, but in reality it was the whole team that let us down. In the first 20 minutes he was involved in some decent stuff, although he probably should've scored. Later after Gattuso's red card he got the daunting task of playing as a second striker, which in all fairness isn't really what he's best at anymore regardless off what Silvio says. He is to static, and he simply doesn't recieve the ball against someone like Inter, Lucio had him in his pocket basicly. Still his playmaking skills as a Trequartista are unmatched, and to suggest that he doesn't have a place in the current Milan team is something I can't agree with. In any case, it's way to early to write him off, and as much as I like Abate and Borriello, playing either of them instead of Ronaldinho is ludacriss. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#50 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2008
Location: abu dhabi
Fave Players: baresi,maldini,nesta and van basten
![]() |
Its simple. Milan will win. They have to. There s no excuse to not beat a side like Livorno.
Id like to see Huntlaar in the starting 11 and also see Abate being used.
__________________
"You have to play this game like somebody just hit your mother with a two-by-four. "
|
|
|
|
|
|
#51 | ||
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
Quote:
I'd also play Nesta. I think he looks pretty good this season and really we need him ready for a busy schedule. I really feel Abate deserves a starting spot too, just to test him out. In preseason he's been one of the more consistent performers and did well in a few roles. I'd like to see him tried in a RB role to see if he actually can be better than what we've seen so far. However, if not I wouldn't have qualms about dropping Dinho and having Abate down the right and Pato down the left. Leo's confirmed playing Pirlo further up is difficult due to others playing in the same position. I read this to mean "I have to play Dinho, what can I do?". In that regard, I'd give Dinho one last chance to prove himself. This doesn't mean to prove his ability as he did against Siena, but to prove his value to the side with his work rate and movement. Should he work hard for the team, then I'm happy to keep him. Otherwise, forget whatever Berlu says and drop him immediately. Quote:
Whilst neither Abate and Borriello are anywhere near as talented, their movement benefits the team much more (particularly Abate). In this regard, dropping Dinho in his current state may benefit the team as a whole. |
||
|
|
|
|
|
#52 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Macedonia, Skopje
Fave Players: SFRJ Reprezentativci
![]() |
I will try like this:
----------------------------Dida------------------------ Zambro----------Nesta------------Silva----------Kaladze ------------------------Seedorf------------------------- ------------Flamini-------------------------------------- --------------------------------Pirlo-------------------- --------Pato---------Huntelaar-------Ronaldinho--------- If you remeber Seedorf last year played at Pirlo's role and he do it very well, so why not to start like this.
__________________
Forza MILAN il club piu titolato nel MONDO e Forza VARDAR il club piu migliore nella MACEDONIA. FOREVER
|
|
|
|
|
|
#53 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: San Francisco California USA
Fave Players: Nesta R80 Beckham Rino
![]() |
my team a 44231 or 433 (that way silvio wont B-I-T-C-H) about R80 not starting
--------------Storari----------------- Antonini---Silva---(Nesta should be saved aganst Marseille)----Oddo ---------Flamini------Pirlo------------ ------R80------------Pato----------- -------------Pirlo---------------- -----------Klass------------------- lets try a 4231 that way we can work the edges which should be alott easier im not sure but nesta should not start based on the fact we HAVE TO BEAT MARSEILLE ON TUESDAY! Modulo (4231) --------Storari---------- Antonini----Silva---Flamini---Oddo------ Seedorf--------------Abate------------ ------------R80------------------------ Pirlo-------------------Pato------------- ----------Klass------------------------- (modulo 433) abate seedorf can both be used to bring the ball from the back since our widebacks are garbage and should just defend again no nesta infact mabey many of you will go crazy but i think gattuso should start in france let pirlo play his role uptop since i herd he gets tired more backtracking so much oguchi wasent called up weird anybody? |
|
|
|
|
|
#54 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: New York
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini
![]() |
for this weekend-
Stoari Abate-Silva-Gooch-Antonini Seedorf-Flamini-Ambro Pirlo(c) Pato-Hunt i would like to give this a try. we need to rest a few players for France. |
|
|
|
|
|
#55 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2008
![]() |
Quote:
--------Flamini-----Ambro --------------Pirlo -------Pato----------Ronaldinho --------------Huntelaar Best used against: Weak opposition. This one means Pirlo isn't really an AM, but more of a CM. He's the link between Flam/Ambro and the attacking trio. They steal the ball, give it to Pirlo, who would play it short to Ronnie or Pato or long to Huntelaar. The danger here is that he won't have as much time as he does at DM, but he's closer and has arguably more options. The attention given to Pirlo would allow R80 more space to receive the ball and turn. Another option is this: -----Flamini---Seedorf----Ambro -------------Pirlo ---------------------Ronaldinho ------------Huntelaar Best used against: Good sides at San Siro. or -------------Pirlo ------------------------Pato ---------Huntelaar Best used against: Great sides away. My preference for our best 11 is the latter, but I doubt Leo can bench R80 so early in the season. Yet Pato does great when off the bench and defenders are tired. I'd rather we mix it up and find what weapons are best used against what opponents instead of sticking with one 11 all the time. We have lots of options, and I hope we use them all. For Livorno, i'd rather use Pirlo as CM with only 2 DM's behind him and 3 attackers in front of him.
__________________
BELIEVE IN ALLEGRI
Last edited by brk; 12-09-2009 at 00:19. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#56 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
WHY would we EVER use a team without Pato, just to insert Dinho against "good sides at the San Siro"? Im not provocing Brk, Im asking?
About today: I doubt Kaladze is fit for the LB for today. But I dont know, maybe he is. If that is the case we could see him on the left. As much as we all hate to see Kaladze in this horrible form he is a better LB defensively then Marek and I hope he'll show it soon. We made a great mistake by not signing Grosso for the WC year but Kaladze has similar caracteristics when he is fit for a LB. I believe we'll see this midfield today: -----------Pirlo--------- ---Flamini------Seedorf---- ----------Dinho------ unless See will be on the bench again so he can play CL next week. Maybe Clarence got serious and actually trained for past few weeks so he can actually run, who knows.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
|
#57 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2008
![]() |
I know, it sounds silly, but I think Pato coming in for 30 minutes in the second half while the defenders are tired and running his ass off is a good thing. He scored a lot of goals coming of the bench. The difference between this, and playing away, is that there is less space in the San Siro. Away from home, he'll find space all game long. Ronnie can work with Pirlo and Seedorf to control the game and tire the opponents and maybe score a goal. It's a patient way of playing, but maybe i'm overthinking and not really making sense...
__________________
BELIEVE IN ALLEGRI
|
|
|
|
|
|
#58 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
It is completely wrong to take out only player who can change tempo in favour of subjective likness towards some players. Pato used to come in coz he was 17-18 years old boy that had Kaka' in first 11 and Milan could afford that. Now Pato is without a doubt our best player.
What we are missing is another vertical player who can change the rithm in a second; Seedorf, Dinho and Pirlo are completely uncapable of that.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
|
#59 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2008
![]() |
Yeah, maybe you're right. Pato is without a doubt our best player now. Lets hope we see hints tonight of his partnership potential with Huntelaar.
__________________
BELIEVE IN ALLEGRI
|
|
|
|
|
|
#60 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Kaka, Shevchenko
![]() |
I agree with Mr.Burns (Ki?), Pato has replaced Kaka' now, he should therefore start every match.
However, I am against Leonardo only playing Huntelaar in the starting lineup in order to rest Inzaghi for the match against Marseille. Even in that match, Huntelaar should start. He should be in our starting lineup with Pato everytime because he is a natural scorer. |
|
|
|