AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21-09-2009, 16:15   #391

bayern

Registered User
 
bayern's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2008
Location: CCS
Fave Players: jucilei, Riquelme
bayern is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
It will be interesting if Milan have a starting 11 of Brazil players.
Gomes
Rafinha-T. Silva-D. Luiz-Marcelo
Hernanez-Jucleili(trust the words of Brasilerio)
Diego-Kaka
Pato-Luis

Bench: Melo, Amuari, Adraino, Breno, Elano, Rafeal and Fabiano




WC Sub-20 and WC Sub-17 coming up those months.

Sub-20, keeping an eye on the Nigerians (especially Rabiu Ibrahim if he gets games) and on Fabricio, Guilano and Teixeira from Brazil...Pity that Breno was not called.


Latest talent which caught my eye is from CSKA Moscow Dzagoev

His asits from the late weekend, gotta watch this:

http://rutube.ru/tracks/2394309.html...9fd7eb47984583

There are many good boys out there:

Bundesliga:

Carlos Eduardo
Demba Ba
Ozil
Obasi
Luiz Gustavo
Kacar
Renato Augusto
Salihovic
Rafinha
Andreas Beck
Levan Kenia

worth the hype ?

Thomas Müller
Eljero Elia

CSKA Moscow

Dzagoev
Mamaev
Krasic

La Liga

Mata (! huge player)
Perotti
Ever Banega


The league of Norway always produces good talents...
bayern is offline  
Old 21-09-2009, 16:28   #392

bayern

Registered User
 
bayern's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2008
Location: CCS
Fave Players: jucilei, Riquelme
bayern is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
EDIT: Btw, if there´s someone watching Europe League right now, turn to Benfica game and take a look at 2 guys imo are great. One is the Uruguaian that I said when we buy Cardacio and Viudez, was worth Galliani look. The #14 Max Pereira. This guy killed Brazil last year playing at the right at the mid, and now is amazing as a RB. I saw this guy playing about 10 times, but is the first as RB and I´m impressed. The same level he showed at the mid he´s showing as fullback. I like him more than Rafinha, plus he can play(and great) at the mid. The only downside is that maybe he´s a non-EU. Maybe, because in Portugal(for football players) is more easy to receive a Eu-passport.

The other is David Luis, defender with #23, and a Anderson Varejăo hair. Imo will be the best of Brazil after Alex. Tothenhan bid for him, and I saw that Chelsea has a scout just to follow him this season, since in Portugal they said he´s (a big) Ricardo Carvalho heir.

Rafinha just played in the right midfield in Schalke's 3-4-3 formation against Wolfsburg, and he was one of the most dangerous Schalke player with ending up several times in Wolfsburgs box.


I agree that Benfica is doing a fine job in South America especially Brazil.
Ramires is one of the best buys of the summer, and those defenders Sidnei, David Luiz have a bright future.
bayern is offline  
Old 21-09-2009, 17:28   #393

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirlofanusa View Post
I would almost be in favor of keeping Stoari in the first XI, he is the younger of the two, and has been very good
Storari has been good but is very suspect on crosses , I think Abbiati is a better all round keeper. By the way both are 32 but Storari is 6 months older than Abbiati.
Jay Crisp is offline  
Old 21-09-2009, 19:16   #394

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
I would keep Abbiati for his experience. I think both are good, but Abbiati has the experience in the past that we will need for the rest of the campaign.
Jeff is offline  
Old 22-09-2009, 01:06   #395

rt9

Registered User
 
rt9's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
rt9 is on a distinguished road
I think with Storari, Abbiati, and Roma in goal, we're well covered. Our club does not have a history of spending big on top quality keepers (unfortunately), so we make do with what we have.

I'm also hoping for a wingback come January. But if Abate continues to excel, then why not give him the right back role (with Oddo, Zambro as potential back ups), and we buy a new LEFT back?
rt9 is offline  
Old 22-09-2009, 01:10   #396

Filipéz 182

Registered User
 
Filipéz 182's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
why not hernanes in january? :p
Filipéz 182 is offline  
Old 22-09-2009, 01:20   #397

Filipéz 182

Registered User
 
Filipéz 182's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
I've read we are interested in a brazilian fullback named Alisson, 21yo, playing for Corinthians. source: o globo

anyone know this player?
Filipéz 182 is offline  
Old 22-09-2009, 03:42   #398

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipéz 182 View Post
I've read we are interested in a brazilian fullback named Alisson, 21yo, playing for Corinthians. source: o globo

anyone know this player?
Ive had a look cannot find much info , just that he was with corinthians and was loaned to Juventude but apparently he's with Atletico now. Brasileiro might have some info hopefully.
Jay Crisp is offline  
Old 22-09-2009, 04:58   #399

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Maybe Rafinha can be a good solution for us, specially if we play Gattuso on the right. Aldough I would always choose a FB that can defend, a player like Cissokho. But then again Evra and D.Alves are doing a good job so...

Grosso is the man we missed and made a huge mistake. Caceres and Grosso went to Juve for 3 mln both of them. The player we got ( Onyewu ) is pure crap and everyone knows he was bought that Milan earns some money from US market.

Again I watched Santacroce - what is wrong with our managment I dont know becouse the talent of this player is extreme and he can play CB and RB on highest levels. I'd rather invest in him then in Rafinha any day.

For those who watched Schalke - Wolfsburg, how did Dzeko do? I saw a goal only.

And I hear Arsenal goes for Hazard, a player I heard many good things about but never saw him play 90min.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 22-09-2009, 05:56   #400

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/trans...ca-toni-report

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!
Jay Crisp is offline  
Old 22-09-2009, 06:35   #401

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
Maybe Rafinha can be a good solution for us, specially if we play Gattuso on the right. Aldough I would always choose a FB that can defend, a player like Cissokho. But then again Evra and D.Alves are doing a good job so...

Grosso is the man we missed and made a huge mistake. Caceres and Grosso went to Juve for 3 mln both of them. The player we got ( Onyewu ) is pure crap and everyone knows he was bought that Milan earns some money from US market.

Again I watched Santacroce - what is wrong with our managment I dont know becouse the talent of this player is extreme and he can play CB and RB on highest levels. I'd rather invest in him then in Rafinha any day.

For those who watched Schalke - Wolfsburg, how did Dzeko do? I saw a goal only.

And I hear Arsenal goes for Hazard, a player I heard many good things about but never saw him play 90min.
Well dzeko's goals were typical sc goals nth special,as much as iv seen wv this year i cant say that he is a world class player,grafite has tottally outplayed him..

tiago will miss 3 matches dues to an injury so there is a chance will see onyewu in,who is a walking disaster..

as for our full backs,i d love to see rafinha playing for us,we need that type of fb as we lack of speed,creativity,and he isnot that bad defensively,btw did you hear galiani sayig that abate is our new cafu???haha(he was extremely good against bologna,but that doesnt make him a "cafu" already)

last but not least,i wouldnt mind if we got toni for 6 months(dont get me wrong,i hate his style)but we could use him in matches like the last one,even becks would be useful against teams that play 11 players behind the ball..

and dont forget we lack of depth,especcially in the medfield..just imagine we had sold pirlo or seedorf we would be awful,thats why i was saying all summer long that we cannot afoord loosing another creative player,whoever it is..
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline  
Old 22-09-2009, 06:54   #402

johncharles365

Registered User
 
johncharles365's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2009
Location: london
Fave Players: maldini, flamini, shevchenko, leonardo, albertini
johncharles365 is on a distinguished road
no thiago no ambrosini what the hell happening to the team, the only positive piece of news is that strasser has been called up. Still the injury to thiago wasn't the worst piece of news i heard today there is strong according to various newspapers that Berlusconi wants Luca Toni and is prepared to buy him in the January transfer window ouch.
johncharles365 is offline  
Old 22-09-2009, 07:23   #403

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Toni is even now 3 times better player then Boriello and can be our CF in rotation sistem. I'd swap Toni and Boriello.

Thiago had a muscle strain and the games vs Udinese, Bari and Zurich are not that hard so we can cope without him. As far as "new Cafu" is concerned we can all see Abate is a fast and one dimensional player who cannot be even compared to Cafu. But Abate is young and he can develop and become a very good fullback. Galliani cant wait for big words becouse he is ruining the club as well as he can, so only thing he has left are lies and manipulations towards fans.

Pato is pissed off and is claimed to be arguing with palyers on the pitch etc. It is understandable. We need to realise that Pato now has 2X more problems with his game then when he had Kaka'. Now he is the only vertical and fast player and is always double marked, always playing on his own, always alone in transition etc.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 22-09-2009, 07:49   #404

johncharles365

Registered User
 
johncharles365's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2009
Location: london
Fave Players: maldini, flamini, shevchenko, leonardo, albertini
johncharles365 is on a distinguished road
Mrki you have to admit bringing in Toni isn't the solution to Milan problems and also add financial burden upon the club. What i was hoping for was Milan being able to pick Giovinco on a loan or maybe even buy candreva criscito and mata.

If are able to get rid of some players in the winter mercato like Dida Oddo Kaladze and maybe Borriello we could get someone like Toni in as a loan
johncharles365 is offline  
Old 22-09-2009, 08:04   #405

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
What a disappointment. For all the possible transfer talk we could have we're linked with Toni.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
Toni is even now 3 times better player then Boriello and can be our CF in rotation sistem. I'd swap Toni and Boriello.

Thiago had a muscle strain and the games vs Udinese, Bari and Zurich are not that hard so we can cope without him. As far as "new Cafu" is concerned we can all see Abate is a fast and one dimensional player who cannot be even compared to Cafu. But Abate is young and he can develop and become a very good fullback. Galliani cant wait for big words becouse he is ruining the club as well as he can, so only thing he has left are lies and manipulations towards fans.

Pato is pissed off and is claimed to be arguing with palyers on the pitch etc. It is understandable. We need to realise that Pato now has 2X more problems with his game then when he had Kaka'. Now he is the only vertical and fast player and is always double marked, always playing on his own, always alone in transition etc.
Pato was apparently extremely annoyed at Pippo for not passing the ball when Pippo hit the post against Bologna. I can't blame him either. Whilst I'm not against strikers being selfish, what Pippo did was downright stupid as Pato was open with pretty much an open goal to aim for. It goes against the ethos that Leo is trying to bring to the side about working as a team and not as individuals and it goes against all sensibilities. Pippo at his age should know full well he should have passed for the greater good instead of trying to score himself. I'm still irritated by Pippo's actions myself given how much it could have cost us (especially if one of Bologna's late chances went in), so if Pato is angry about it then I totally understand.
ACMILAN1983 is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.