AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2009, 11:08   #436

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Mystik, is it true that we won the second leg 3-0? Can you shed some light on the game?
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 13:17   #437

acdc81

Registered User
 
acdc81's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Location: Vienna
acdc81 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
Mystik, is it true that we won the second leg 3-0? Can you shed some light on the game?
PRIMAVERA, INTER-MILAN 0-3: IL TABELLINO
03/10/2009
MILANO - Ecco il tabellino di Inter-Milan, gara di ritorno del secondo turno eliminatorio di Coppa Italia. La partita si è giocata oggi al centro sportivo Giacinto Facchetti e ha visto i rossoneri ribaltare il 2-0 subito all'andata e conquistare la qualificazione.



INTER-MILAN 0-3
Marcatori: 18' Schenetti; 45' Zigoni, 37' st Verdi
Inter: Belec; Donati, Rigione, Caldirola, Esposito; Fossati; Fortunato, Crisetig (26'st Longo); Beretta (17'st Jarasek) , Destro, Alibec (17'st Stevanovic).
A disposizione: Bavena, Natalino, Kysela, Carlsen.
Allenatore: Fulvio Pea.

Milan: Donnaruma; Ghiringhelli, Romagnoli, Pasini, De Vito; Strasser; Scampini (16'st Novinic), Merkel (32'st Oduamadi); Verdi, Zigoni, Schenetti (48'st Motta).
A disposizione: Perucchini, Meregalli, Pedrocchi, Gaeta.
Allenatore: Giovanni Stroppa
Arbitro: Borriello di Mantova
Ammoniti: 15' st Verdi, 38' st Rigione, 46' st Zigoni

http://www.acmilan.com/NewsDetail_po...=91519&progr=0
acdc81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 14:38   #438

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Just read about the result and must say congrats to the Primavera. Simply a fantastic morale boosting win and most importantly, it shows that at least some investments this summer (such as Zigoni) are at least looking like they could well pay off.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 15:14   #439

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
I think we invested in Verdi too this summer, or am I wrong?

and I think we haven't beaten Inter in the primavera in quite a while as they have been dominating the league and cup for years, but I could be completely wrong.. Mystik?
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 19:18   #440

Christian

Registered User
 
Christian's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
Christian is on a distinguished road
Yes, good job by the Primavera.

Verdi, hasn't he scored quite a few goals this year? I haven't really been folowing the Primavera, but everytime I've read about a game it seems that he's scored.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 20:33   #441

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
I think we invested in Verdi too this summer, or am I wrong?

and I think we haven't beaten Inter in the primavera in quite a while as they have been dominating the league and cup for years, but I could be completely wrong.. Mystik?
Yes hitmann, as far as I can remember, Inter has had their way with the Primavera division over the last couple years, especially when it comes to derby day. There's a guy who caps Inter primavera games, so I'll see if I can find a copy of this game and post it for people to download.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 21:08   #442

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Credit Five Stars from the soccerpulse forums for these highlights:

Milan 0 - 2 Inter: http://rapidshare.com/files/28749905...Cup--09.10.avi

I assume the second leg will be posted within a few days
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 15:00   #443

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
Credit Five Stars from the soccerpulse forums for these highlights:

Milan 0 - 2 Inter: http://rapidshare.com/files/28749905...Cup--09.10.avi

I assume the second leg will be posted within a few days
thanks mystik
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 20:39   #444

edysupriadi

Registered User
 
edysupriadi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: the most peaceful city , JAMBI - INDONESIA
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pippo, Cantona, Kaka
edysupriadi is on a distinguished road
Spain U-20 1-3 Italy U-20: Ten-Man Roja Crash Out To Young Azzurri

Hitherto-unbeaten Spain suffered their first and now only defeat in the FIFA Under 20 World Cup in Egypt as Italy booked their quarter-final place with a hard-fought 3-1 win over their ten-man antagonists, who missed a penalty late on.

Mattia Mustacchio put in a match-winning performance for the Italians, while Aaron Niguez, having scored early in the second half, spurned that late spot-kick.

Although Spain threatened early on through Jordi Alba, the best chance of the opening stages fell to Catania's Fabio Sciacca, who cut in nicely from the left before drilling a shot just past Sergio Asenjo's post.

There were signs that the game was growing bad-tempered as Oriol Romeu picked up a yellow card for a foul on Marco Calderoni, but few anticipated what was to come in the 28th minute. Barcelona youth Alberto Botia went in hard and late on Andrea Mazzarani and was shown a straight red from referee Hector Baldassi.

Mazzarani then spurned a one-on-one as the half drew to a close, and Spain had held out.

Shortly after the break Dani Parejo and Aaron Niguez combined well for a near-miss, but on the 54 minute mark Italy took the lead, Mustacchio seizing on a long ball before burying his first of the campaign.

Aaron then hit the crossbar with a speculative effort before his miss was punished yet again. Oriol and Azpilicueta were caught napping as Mazzarani nipped in to make it 2-0.

Spain were thrown a lifeline as Ander Herrera's cross was handled in the box by Michelangelo Albertazzi, Aaron Niguez stepping up to convert the penalty.

On came Kike Sola for Fran Merida as Spain looked to up the tempo, Alessandro Crescenzi making way for Matteo Bruscagin on the other side.

Antonio Mazzotta struck the post shortly afterwards, before Asenjo pulled off a fantastic save from a one-on-one from the Palermo man.

But just when it seemed that Italy were pushing Spain to their breaking point, the Furia Roja were awarded yet another penalty as Aaron was fouled on the edge of the area by Milan man and substitute Bruscagin, who escaped a second booking.

Up stepped Aaron for what should have been a routine second penalty of the afternoon, but the Valencia midfielder fired it to the right of the post.

Having avoided that scare, the Azzurrini killed the tie off with their third

Italy will face the winners of October 6th's Hungary-Czech Republic clash in the quarter-final on October 9th in Suez, the last game of the tournament to take place outside Cairo.

anyone watched the full game? how was our boy performing? was it that bad ?(see highlighted point)
edysupriadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 21:31   #445

Codino

Registered User
 
Codino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: Sydney
Fave Players: Van Basten, Baggio
Codino is on a distinguished road
Albertazzi didn't handle the ball, he got turned and pulled him down by the shorts
__________________
the freewheelin'
Codino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 11:38   #446

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
I saw the highlights where the Primavera lost 2-0 to Inter and I must say I thought they were actually really unlucky. The defence looked weak but we could have easily scored a few ourselves. The attack looks so much quicker and more creative than the senior team lol.

Any news on the second leg?
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 11:52   #447

Graeme C

Moderator
 
Graeme C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Boban, Van Basten, Kaka
Graeme C is on a distinguished road
i may be wrong, but i thought we won the second leg 3-0 with verdi and Zigoni scoring?
__________________
"Its far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." -- Carl Sagan
Graeme C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 20:25   #448

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
^^ I think he's referring to highlights, I'll look for them now...although the forum I usually go to has apparently closed down. I'll still do a quick search and post here if/when I get it.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 02:51   #449

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme C View Post
i may be wrong, but i thought we won the second leg 3-0 with verdi and Zigoni scoring?
Sorry Mystik's right, I was asking about the highlights, but you're right about the result.

thanks Mystik, I tried a quick search for the soccerpulse forum but yeah it doesn't seem to work anymore.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 11:00   #450

edysupriadi

Registered User
 
edysupriadi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: the most peaceful city , JAMBI - INDONESIA
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pippo, Cantona, Kaka
edysupriadi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983 View Post
Sorry Mystik's right, I was asking about the highlights, but you're right about the result.

thanks Mystik, I tried a quick search for the soccerpulse forum but yeah it doesn't seem to work anymore.
check this out www. milantimen


no 7 looks pretty good, who's that boy?

Last edited by edysupriadi; 07-10-2009 at 11:10.
edysupriadi is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:19.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.