AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2009, 20:26   #466

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
^^ Have you seen some of them play?
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 02:58   #467

Tony75

Registered User
 
Tony75's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fave Players: Pato, Silva, Abate
Tony75 is on a distinguished road
Verdi looked very good against inert in the 3-0 win. Very similiar to Pato imo.
__________________
The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The next best time is right now.
Tony75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 03:25   #468

johncharles365

Registered User
 
johncharles365's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2009
Location: london
Fave Players: maldini, flamini, shevchenko, leonardo, albertini
johncharles365 is on a distinguished road
there is usually a primavera game on sky Italia as i recall i have only since Milan primavera play once live this season most games aren't televised
johncharles365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2009, 09:13   #469

Kaka1899

Registered User
 
Kaka1899's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kaką, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
Kaka1899 is on a distinguished road
nice to see Albertazzi score the other day against Egypt! sadly he did get sent off
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO
ALWAYS NERO
ALWAYS A ROSSONERO



San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo!

Heroes Are Remembered
Legends Live Forever
San Paolo
Kaka1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2009, 14:30   #470

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Whats the point in having a youth system/players when you can't produce a single decent enough player for the first choice team even as a back for almost a decade? Its waste of money and time. Any one remember who was the last player to have come from the youth system to be a well established player in ACM? I can't remember it, Ambrosini?!??

Istead that money should be given to the poor people of Africa who don't have food and shelter. That would at least give some positive results.
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2009, 15:38   #471

Kaka1899

Registered User
 
Kaka1899's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kaką, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
Kaka1899 is on a distinguished road
Capello signed Ambro from Serie B Zeekay, maybe it was Paolo! but hopefully it will be Paloschi soon
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO
ALWAYS NERO
ALWAYS A ROSSONERO



San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo!

Heroes Are Remembered
Legends Live Forever
San Paolo
Kaka1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2009, 01:33   #472

Tony75

Registered User
 
Tony75's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fave Players: Pato, Silva, Abate
Tony75 is on a distinguished road
Abate is the current one.
__________________
The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The next best time is right now.
Tony75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2009, 11:34   #473

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
I really can't see any future for Abate under the gutless Leonardo, who doesn't know even know about the formation and players attributes
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2009, 02:43   #474

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony75 View Post
Abate is the current one.
And Di Gennaro, though he's not impressed so far and has been injured.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2009, 14:09   #475

JuanShoe

Registered User
 
JuanShoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2008
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Van Basten, Weah, Nesta, Sheva
JuanShoe is on a distinguished road
With the impending release of the latest Football Manager game, I thought I'd pick the brains of those in the know about our up and coming youngsters (especially as there is never and detail in the game about our youngters, only names.) I try to read as much about the pimevera as I can. My understanding is that we have been doing much better recently. I really want your opinions about the following players: Verdi, Harmony, Gaeta, Pasini and Strasser. Do you think any of these players could actually become stars, squad players or each a decent level for other serie a sides? Gaeta is the one from what I have read that fills me with the most hope. I appreciate they are all still young but any info would be grat both for playing of the game but also for giving me hope for the future if Silvio is going to keeping the club.
JuanShoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2009, 15:56   #476

pirlofanusa

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: New York
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini
pirlofanusa is on a distinguished road
does Filippo Perucchini have a shot at sticking at Milan? he seems pretty talented.
pirlofanusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2009, 10:20   #477

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Milan 2 - 2 Mantova (Verdi, Zigoni)

PRIMAVERA MILAN-MANTOVA: LE FORMAZIONI UFFICIALI
17/10/2009 14.50.00

MILANO - Queste le formazioni ufficiali di Milan e Mantova, per l'incontro valido per la 4' giornata del campionato Primavera.

MILAN: Donnarumma, Ghiringhelli, De Vito, Romagnoli, Strasser, Albertazzi, Verdi, Di Lauri, Zigoni, Scampini, Schenetti.

MANTOVA: Jacobucci, Benedetto, Triolo, Pompeu da Silva, Pizzuti, Carlini, Rocchiccioli, Mendy, Leveque, Marigliano, Sessa.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2009, 05:27   #478

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
FIFA's team of the tournament from the Under 20 world cup.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/2682/fif...the-tournament

Nice to see our boy Albertazzi there and admittedly I was impressed with what I saw. Brasileiro will be happy to see Alex Texeira I presume
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2009, 12:31   #479

Astafjevs

Registered User
 
Astafjevs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2008
Astafjevs is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanShoe View Post
With the impending release of the latest Football Manager game, I thought I'd pick the brains of those in the know about our up and coming youngsters (especially as there is never and detail in the game about our youngters, only names.) I try to read as much about the pimevera as I can. My understanding is that we have been doing much better recently. I really want your opinions about the following players: Verdi, Harmony, Gaeta, Pasini and Strasser. Do you think any of these players could actually become stars, squad players or each a decent level for other serie a sides? Gaeta is the one from what I have read that fills me with the most hope. I appreciate they are all still young but any info would be grat both for playing of the game but also for giving me hope for the future if Silvio is going to keeping the club.
Verdi has the biggest chance. He has been very good - he is an intelligent player.

The others will be average players at best.
Astafjevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2009, 16:09   #480

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Congrats to the Primavera who beat Chievo 6-1 today. Outstanding scoreline
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.