![]() |
|
|
#91 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
![]() |
a win like this just makes our management ignore reality again... everything is fine!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#92 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2009
![]() |
So what do you want? Milan to loose every game before they fire the coach and sell all the champions and replace them with stars... never gonna happen... transition phase will go on its own slow pace till we witness a new and improved AC Milan... I am very happy with this win...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#93 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2008
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Van Basten, Weah, Nesta, Sheva
![]() |
4-3-3 worked a treat in the second half. Limited number of players to play in the forward wide positions using this system but I still think it is the way to go.
__________________
Bring back the Hun ter!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#94 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
![]() |
Exactly, a win is a win. If the management cared, we didn't need to lose for them to act; if they didn't care, we would lose for nothing. While we had no idea whether the management cared, we do know that a win is a win.
__________________
FORZA MILAN |
|
|
|
|
|
#95 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2008
![]() |
Belief goes a long way. Forza Ronnie!
__________________
BELIEVE IN ALLEGRI
|
|
|
|
|
|
#96 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
![]() |
I wish I could see the video of Galliani when Milan scored the second goal, and the end of the game
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ELJEZNICAR< |
|
|
|
|
|
#97 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
![]() |
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#98 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
![]() |
I see that there is your signature again, with a even bigger font this time.
Don't make it disappear again. ![]()
__________________
FORZA MILAN |
|
|
|
|
|
#99 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
![]() |
Rosetti was a joke, as he clearly went power-mad in the second half.
Ugly play from Milan as usual, but it's the comeback and ensuing victory that counts. |
|
|
|
|
|
#100 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#101 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: New York
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini
![]() |
happy for the win, but Dinho has not had two good games this year back to back...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#102 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2001
Location: U.S.
Fave Players: Rijkaard
![]() |
Good to taste the win again.
One note for Leonardo: I would've substituted Ambrosini after 2-1. He'd never survive the entire game after one yellow card. His tackles are always mistimed and in general, he's reckless. Seeing Milan played the 1st half was frustrating. But it's nothing compared to reading some of the pathetic, childish sarcasm posts in this thread before Milan scored.
__________________
BeeBuzz |
|
|
|
|
|
#103 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2004
![]() |
You know, today was one of those days where the only difference in Milan's play was our ability to finish.
But, when you're in that sort of rut, you start becoming more desperate for goals. When you try harder, you tend to miss more, and the cycle keeps perpetuating until you get that break. Dinho's penalty was our break. I think Burdisso was stupid for sliding into Nesta like that, especially considering how far away Nesta was. If one of our defenders had done that, I wouldn't have protested the penalty. Maybe he did get the ball first, but you hacked down the guy as well, when he posed little danger to your goal at that point. Pato just clicked all of a sudden. It seemed he stopped trying to take on ten guys, and realized, "hey, just win a free-kick." He started playing smarter. He knows that he should of had a second goal and that he could have released Inzaghi for one. But, he can look at those from the ease of the double joy of scoring and winning. Dinho is not back to his old self. He did, however, play very well. In what sense? He actually ran for the balls that he would lose. From the first minute, he did that. I really give him credit for that, and his hard work will allow him to continue to be a very influential force on this team. It's very true, if Pato and Ronaldinho get to form, so does Milan. Those who think that Beckham won't be a welcome edition, I think this game underlined that he will be an upgrade. Something is off on Pirlo, and I can't remember Seedorf wasting chances like that. However, I did like that for once, we actually shot from outside the box. That is something we need to keep doing. I'm not looking forward to the game with Real, but, I have renewed hope that we might be finally emerging into the team that we know we can be. |
|
|
|
|
|
#104 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
![]() |
Quote:
I really think that Ronaldinho is a victim of his past greatness, people who are judging in relation to 2006 Ronaldinho simply aren't beeing realistic. Today he played a great game by anyones standards, he played Pato through twice, and had a lot of excellent passes. Sure when you compare that to the old Ronaldinho or Kaká of 2007 then it's not that special, but compared to anyone else in the team, then it's more than acceptable. I do think he deserves alot of critisicm for alot of his performances earlier this year, but I also believe that credit should be given when it's due, and it really was today. Edit: Also I see alot of people are giving Seedorf alot of criticism, and I do agree that he was wastefull today. But still, I think he was one of our only good players in the first hal,f he was the only one in our midfield who actually moved, and did help keep the flow of play going. It's obvious that he can't play for 90 minutes though, and it clearly showed on his game, since he was really poor for most of the second half. I think he should probably have been taken off at some point. Last edited by Christian; 18-10-2009 at 17:26. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#105 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2004
Location: Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Gullit, Shevchenko, Kaka
![]() |
Lets hope this is a turning point for the season, great win and confidence can go a long way
__________________
To the Brave and Faithful Nothing is Impossible |
|
|
|