AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25-10-2009, 12:04   #541

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
I think it is safe to say that Pato is a player that every team would want. I am just sincerely hoping that we can hold on to him for as long as we can. After the sales of Shevchenko and Kaka, I am no longer that optimistic with the management.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2009, 12:27   #542

sash

Registered User
 
sash's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2009
sash is on a distinguished road
I think Pato is a player of Sheva-Kaka caliber, a player that you build the whole team on him. If he stays and continue like this he will leave a legacy behind him.
The problem is if managment won't invest in the team Pato may leave elsewhere...
Pato-Kaka-Ronnie may had been legendary, like MvB-Gulit-Rijkard... Ronnie still has some magic in him, did u see his passes? He is definately the best passer in europe.
sash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2009, 14:05   #543

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by sash View Post
I think Pato is a player of Sheva-Kaka caliber, a player that you build the whole team on him. If he stays and continue like this he will leave a legacy behind him.
The problem is if managment won't invest in the team Pato may leave elsewhere...
Pato-Kaka-Ronnie may had been legendary, like MvB-Gulit-Rijkard... Ronnie still has some magic in him, did u see his passes? He is definately the best passer in europe.
Pato can surpass both Sheva and Kaka. Whilst both are legends at Milan and will remain legends in footballing history, Pato is without a doubt more naturally talented than both.

With Pato, we're talking about a talent that can reach the kind of status that I would say only Ronaldo (the Brazilian) and Zidane have managed in around 15 odd years now (only speaking of attacking talents), as literally one of the true greats of the game. Whether he reaches those heights depends mostly on his ability to gain maturity and consistency in his game.

I reiterate what I said before too, in that I really genuinely believe the only player with Pato's potential right now is Messi.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2009, 14:23   #544

sash

Registered User
 
sash's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2009
sash is on a distinguished road
well it's too early too speak, but he's surely in the right path. His winning goals vs Roma and Real had shown that he is a player that can decide (big) matches on his own, and that's a quality that only great players possese.
sash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2009, 04:04   #545

Nalx

Registered User
 
Nalx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
Without a doubt, his potential is frightening. But will he still be here when he becomes the best striker in the world like Carlo predicted, is another question. Considering the way B&G run the club now, I fear that he will leave to a more ambitious club. At least I would, if I were him. I mean, when you're the best striker in the world, you want your team mates of the same calibre, don't you?

I really hope that he'll be playing for us many, many years to come, cementing his place as a legend when he retires. But if there's something that I learnt from Sheva and Kaka is not to expect too much. Let's enjoy and support him while he's here
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--
Nalx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 17:06   #546

hwmook

Registered User
 
hwmook's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2003
Location: singapore
Fave Players: maldini/gattuso/shev
hwmook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalx View Post
Without a doubt, his potential is frightening. But will he still be here when he becomes the best striker in the world like Carlo predicted, is another question. Considering the way B&G run the club now, I fear that he will leave to a more ambitious club. At least I would, if I were him. I mean, when you're the best striker in the world, you want your team mates of the same calibre, don't you?

I really hope that he'll be playing for us many, many years to come, cementing his place as a legend when he retires. But if there's something that I learnt from Sheva and Kaka is not to expect too much. Let's enjoy and support him while he's here
Let us evaluate the situation. How great did Sheva do after he left us? Pathetic. Kaka? Flattered to deceive in RM. So far, we have been selling players just past their prime. I don't see us selling Pato, B&G are not stupid. They will only sell him when Pato has reached the top and is on the way down.
hwmook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2010, 09:35   #547

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Just read on milannews that Pato is now also in doubt for United on Feb 16. Bad news all round this week.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2010, 11:37   #548

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwmook View Post
They will only sell him when Pato has reached the top and is on the way down.
I still believe that Mr. Pato will leave ACM soon. So the best option is to sell him now and use the money to bring in G.Rossi (ACM fan) plus a decent versatile defender like B.Ivanovic, who could play both as a CB and as a FB. That will be called as a super business strategy
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2010, 22:24   #549

guestes

Registered User
 
guestes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
guestes is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57 View Post
I still believe that Mr. Pato will leave ACM soon. So the best option is to sell him now and use the money to bring in G.Rossi (ACM fan) plus a decent versatile defender like B.Ivanovic, who could play both as a CB and as a FB. That will be called as a super business strategy

Rossi? Not playing good quite frankly.....

Sure, Ivanovic would be great, but I think if Bonera is fit and Astori is returned to us, the defence would be fine.....

I think getting those two players is not worth seling Pato for.....
__________________
Galliani laughed: “I don’t know what his face looks like. Mine is ugly and is a Rossoneri face…”
guestes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2010, 16:42   #550

HO-YOUNG

Registered User
 
HO-YOUNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: Kaka, Albertini, Serginho, Maldini, Rivaldo
HO-YOUNG is on a distinguished road
What is the latest on Pato's injury?
__________________
Massimo Tartaglia
HO-YOUNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2010, 17:01   #551

Kaka1899

Registered User
 
Kaka1899's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kakā, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
Kaka1899 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by HO-YOUNG View Post
What is the latest on Pato's injury?
read this
http://www.acmilan.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=117254
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO
ALWAYS NERO
ALWAYS A ROSSONERO



San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo!

Heroes Are Remembered
Legends Live Forever
San Paolo
Kaka1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 11:45   #552

Arildonardo

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2001
Location: Kristiansand, Norway
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato!
Arildonardo is on a distinguished road
No Alexandre Pato in Brazil's World Cup squad... I hope he doesn't blame Milan.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1863/wor...ano-or-ronaldo
Arildonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 13:48   #553

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
can't say that I am surprised. The only tiny chance that Pato might have was ruined by his own injury. Had he stayed healthy this entire season and helped Milan win something, I am sure that it would be a much more difficult decision for Dunga to drop him.

too bad they were born in Brazil. any other country would have died for their services. Too bad for Ronaldinho, Ronaldo and Pato. I don't care for Adriano, so what the heck.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 22:32   #554

Codino

Registered User
 
Codino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: Sydney
Fave Players: Van Basten, Baggio
Codino is on a distinguished road
better for us. he will have time to recover to full fitness. even if he will have a little bit of a cry this summer watching brasil on tv this summer...

i just cant believe someone with this much pace and match winning ability wont be able to show the world
__________________
the freewheelin'
Codino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 09:19   #555

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xudong View Post
can't say that I am surprised. The only tiny chance that Pato might have was ruined by his own injury. Had he stayed healthy this entire season and helped Milan win something, I am sure that it would be a much more difficult decision for Dunga to drop him.

too bad they were born in Brazil. any other country would have died for their services. Too bad for Ronaldinho, Ronaldo and Pato. I don't care for Adriano, so what the heck.
No, my friend... Ronaldinho and Ronaldo donīt deserve Brazil NT anymore, and imo it was a right move by Dunga. Adriano too...

Regarding Pato, since Olimpycs it was clear Dunga really "hated" Pato. I donīt really know the reason, but like with Hernanes, Dunga benched Pato after the second game and it was clearly our Pato was out of his plans...
Brasileiro is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.