![]() |
|
|
#1156 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
![]() |
Quote:
I respect your posts and I was upset with what I understood. I´m glad it was just it, a misundesrtood. Let´s move on ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1157 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
![]() |
but do you guys really think 15m is too much for G.Rossi? that sounds strange to me
![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1158 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: New York
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini
![]() |
thank you. I value your opinions very much and I think that you do an excellent job at evaluating players. I wish we had more posters like you that could give excellent opinions on players from their regions.
|
|
|
|
|
#1159 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: New York
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini
![]() |
If we could get him for 15 that would be great, the only thing is that he has a number of years left on his contract so why would his club want to sell now when he is in a slump? that doesnt make sense for them. I would love for it to happen though
|
|
|
|
|
#1160 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
1. I still claim that Beckham can play in 4-2-3-1 and with Flamini/Rino/Ambro make a very good mid duo. He CAN hold the ball and his passing and movement are good enough. ( well passing is brilliant actually ).
Beckham in this Milan will not play in 4-4-2 or in 4-1-2-1-2 like we did last year for example. So he will not take the role on right mid like he did last year. Maybe he can take the role in front of Pirlo-Rino, but I'd play Pirlo there rather. 2. About Rakitic - absolutely not a player that can play for Milan! In any scenario! At the start of his career he looked like a great prospect, but he never did anything with his game. He is too soft and too slow, without the needed spirit to play for Milan. He could be good enough for Schalke etc. Again, he was VERY promising player, but aguess his profesionalism is not on good enough level. About Rossi - I never said he is as good as Dinho or PAto, I only said he+d be a good squad player for Milan. He is not worth the money they are asking, of course. But what they are asking and real price are two different things.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
#1161 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
Quote:
Comment 1: I think you tend to do the same thing with some players from Brazil when they are called the "new Kaka", "new Ronaldinho", "new Ronaldo", ... ^^ To be back to the fact that I sometimes underrate some players, look at my posts about Ménez when some rumours were about his arrival in Milan (he actually joined Roma then) ... nowadays, the guy shows he could become a great player, more than guys like Nasri, Ben Arfa and co (guys that I bash everytime I can because they are so overrated and sometimes arrogant). So I was totally against this possible arrival of Ménez. Today, and with our new system, he could be useful in Milan ... Comment 2: To defend myself, Ménez needed one year in Roma to show something ... so in Milan, he would already have been sold or loaned like we did with Gourcuff. Anyway, thank you, and you know most of us here apreciate your posts too as you're our eyes in Brazil and you tend to never fall into the hypes !! ![]() To finish, a young player, "El Gato" Parreira or Perreira (a 17yo Argentinian) is going to have a contract in Milan after some weeks of test. I don't know him at all. Last edited by GeoTav; 03-11-2009 at 12:03. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1162 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
![]() |
BTW anybody knows Romelu Lukaku? he's a senstation here in belgium, just turned 16 and he's already a starter for anderlecht (biggest belgian team that sometimes playes CL). He's the clubs topscorer now with 6 goals! this kid is out of this world!!!! he's a big strong striker, very fast and scores goals for fun. we were already linked with him, but so does chelsea, man utd and barcelona...
|
|
|
|
|
#1163 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
The thing that heppens oftenly here on MM is that people see one player who has potential and talk about him here. After some time it can happen that the same player does not succeed on the big scene. BUT, it doesnt mean the player never had potential. MAny things are needed for a talent to become a serious player: right coach, co-players, tactical sistem that suits him, injury free periods etc.
Later on it turng out the person who was talking aboutcertain talent doesnt know anything about football. And that is not true. Im not talking about anyone strictly, just want to show that when we choose players for Milan we need to take a look at OUR squad and the way that certain player can incorporate himself in Milan's sistem. I would like to say that we are walking on thin ice with this 4-3-3 becouse for this we'll need another two GREAT fullbacks and a midfield that can run extra miles. Do not be fooled by our string of good results, we are "far" from Europe's top teams at this moment. From the talented and unused palyers my pick is still Santacroce, who has showed he clearly has class and power. Only concerns are about his phisical situation as he seems to be injured constantly. But when he was fit I saw him doing things that are miles and miles ahead of normal young defenders.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
#1164 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Malta
Fave Players: all milan players
![]() |
At last!!!!
From January 2010, the privilege of foreign players paying less tax in Spain on the first 5 years is coming to an end. The new tax rate will be 43% like Italy. (I'm seeing Galliani's hand on this.) ![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1165 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
^ EPL too by the way, not sure how much it is and if it was this year or next though
__________________
aka rezag |
|
|
|
|
#1166 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
Quote:
Two years ago, it was clearly Manchester United (followed by Chelsea). Last year, it was clearly Barcelona (followed by Manchester). - But this year, Barcelona already showed (and gave some hope to the rest of Europe) that they are not unstoppable and their season won't be as dominated as their last one, even if at the end, they manage to win, but we won't know until May. - Manchester United is far from the level from the last two years, it looks like the departure of Ronaldo has put them in some kind of trouble (they are still one of the best teams of Europe anyway). - Inter is one of the best teams of Europe on paper, but they just never show it on the pitch in Europe. - Chelsea and Arsenal don't make much noise in this start of season. - Liverpool is in trouble. - Juventus isn't at its best yet. - Real Madrid is far to be at its best too (I cross my fingers for tonight after saying that, I wouldn't like to see their first victory in San Siro) ... - Bayern is far to be the good old Bayern ... - We are in trouble even if since the game against Roma, we have constantly improved and play better and better. So, from all these big teams, I don't think there is any of them that can be picked out and called "best team of the first 3 months of this season". I would even add that some of these so-called "big teams" seem to lose some of their advantage on good but smaller sides (Lyon and Bordeaux for France, Fiorentina for Italy). |
|
|
|
|
|
#1167 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
![]() |
and now a 6+5 rule please :p
|
|
|
|
|
#1168 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
![]() |
Quote:
Barcelona > Chelsea > Inter - Real Madrid (with ronaldo!!) > Juventus - Milan - Arsenal Barca and chelsea are the teams to beat IMO. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1169 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: New York
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini
![]() |
Man City wants to sell Robinho to Barca and sign Dinho to replace him. If we can get 15-25 million for him I hope very much we make that move. then we can invest the money in an attacker (Foggia, Rossi, etc) and hopefully a FB (Cristico, Motta, Rafinha, etc)
Another report says Ajax is in debt and they are willing to sell Suarez. It says they are asking for 35 mil (too much IMO) but it is thought they would settle for 20-25 mil. would anyone here want him for that much? Last edited by pirlofanusa; 03-11-2009 at 14:09. |
|
|
|
|
#1170 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
![]() |
Quote:
United and Liverpool are weaker than last season; Liverpool have no squad depth and United suddenly look like an average side compared to the previous seasons (Ferdinand and Vidic are having a nightmare and the midfield lacks class. Plus they'll definately miss Cronaldo's goals). Barca are the same as last season with Ibra instead of Eto'o. Yes, they look a little "pale", but I think they'll pick it up in time. Chelsea is a team I've really hated a lot due to their style (or lack of it), but they're looking strong, plus so many of their players have a mixture of experience and hunger that other teams lack, PLUS they have Carlo now - the expert of knock-out tournaments. |
|
|
|