AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2009, 04:45   #1216

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
The thing is, Inter is the most complete team in Series A, as they really do have a starting 18-19 players as compare to other teams.
And you must agree, depth is a huge factor in winning any domestic leagues. Any time, you have Cordaba, Santon, Muntari, Veria, Stankovic, Baletolli and Sauzo off the bench, thats more than good.

I mean, if Milan did not sell Kaka and Gourcuff and actually did signed Dzeko and Cissohko, they would have Oddo, Janku, Bonera, Seedorf, Ambro, Flamini, Borreillo and Pippo off the bench.

What I am trying to say is that, I really don't think Inter has to cheat their way to dominate the Serie A, as they really have more quality and depth than any other teams.
What makes a strong and fair league is not by weakening the top team, rather it should be by strengthen the other teams.
Gabriel you don't get it, its not about Serie A position or any thing its about justice. and honestly i would care less if 1 italian team qualified for the second round as long as Milan is concerned. but to say that inter is clean and they don't need to cheat to dominate thats unfair. what made inter dominate Serie A is calciopoli, not their squad or coach or president or anything
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline  
Old 05-11-2009, 05:16   #1217

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
I am not going to get into whether or not Inter cheated and got away without punishment....
as thats all in the past and quite frankly, I still don't understand why Milan did not get relegated like Viola and Juve, as MIlan was found guilty in match fixing just like Juve.
If justice is something you are looking at, then Milan, our beloved team should have played in Serie B like Juve that year and there will be no CL victory in 2007. Not that I am complaining about that.

What I am stressing is the fact that Inter dominate Serie A due to the fact that they was the only big team that did not get punish and signed Ibra and Veira at a reasonable price due to Juve being in Serie B. Then signing players(bust or not) every year ever since to further build depth for their squad. Alas, Inter's squad has more depth than any other teams in Serie A. As I stated earlier, if Milan did not sell Kaka and Gourcuff and actually sign Dzeko i/o Hunter and Cissohko, they would have as much if not more depth than Inter.

Like I said, as much as I want to see Inter to suffer, having another calciopoli is really the last thing I want to see. On top of that, if there is another calciopoli, I am pretty sure Inter will not be the only team who gets punish, there is a good chance Milan, Juve, Roma and others might get punish too. The last thing I want to see is watching Milan going through another calciopoli summer transfer window. Pls don't be naive and think that only Inter will suffer as it showed last time, we were all thinking MIlan will sign Zambro, Ibra and BUffon from Juve due to that and yet Milan almost played their season in Serie B.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 05-11-2009, 05:31   #1218

bijon

Registered User
 
bijon's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2009
Location: South Africa
Fave Players: Seedorf, Cassano, Pirlo, Nesta, Pazzini
bijon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
For Gourcuff, I don't think he will come back, but if he does, he would be a starter in our current team for sure (probably replacing Seedorf who could replace Ronaldinho and rotate). Why ? Because Gourcuff is now a confident player, sure about his skills and what he can do, and also, comparing to our Seedorf, he is now able to set up attacks (depending on the games for Seedorf, for example, yesterday, he wasn't able to have this role), calm down the rythm if needed by keeping the ball (like Seedorf), track back players (like Seedorf when Leo asks him to do so) and trying to be at the end of actions he himself set up (unlike Seedorf for moment) ...
I agree, there aren't many players out there in the mould of Seedorf, the only one I can think of is sneider, we could have got him for 15mill if we reacted earlier, now Inter have him. The other alternatives like Fabregas, Iniesta are way too expensive. Seedorf is one of a kind.
bijon is offline  
Old 05-11-2009, 07:12   #1219

slifersd

Registered User
 
slifersd's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
slifersd is on a distinguished road
And the circus that is known as the milan transfer market continues:

http://www.transfermarketweb.com/?ac...ad&idsel=47411

I don't even want to comment on this any more.
slifersd is offline  
Old 05-11-2009, 07:30   #1220

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by slifersd View Post
And the circus that is known as the milan transfer market continues:

http://www.transfermarketweb.com/?ac...ad&idsel=47411

I don't even want to comment on this any more.
If its true what galliani said,I support him over this decision, If pato could settle for 500.000 euros, than 300.000 for this kid is enough.

I just dont like this thing where we announce our signings before they are actually done deal!!
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati
kastriot is offline  
Old 05-11-2009, 07:37   #1221

brk

Registered User
 
brk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
brk is on a distinguished road
Wow. What a stupid agent...

Hah, I guess he picked the wrong ******* to play hardball with. Good for Galliani.
__________________
BELIEVE IN ALLEGRI
brk is offline  
Old 05-11-2009, 07:37   #1222

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
check this out, I am just wondering if Audi Can sponsor milanmania

Damn Ac Milan are about prestige
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline  
Old 05-11-2009, 08:46   #1223

bijon

Registered User
 
bijon's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2009
Location: South Africa
Fave Players: Seedorf, Cassano, Pirlo, Nesta, Pazzini
bijon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebanese View Post
check this out, I am just wondering if Audi Can sponsor milanmania

Damn Ac Milan are about prestige
^??Translate please
bijon is offline  
Old 05-11-2009, 09:43   #1224

pirlofanusa

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: New York
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini
pirlofanusa is on a distinguished road
too bad that this would happen.

Last edited by pirlofanusa; 05-11-2009 at 09:57.
pirlofanusa is offline  
Old 05-11-2009, 09:49   #1225

devoted_dm

Registered User
 
devoted_dm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2000
Location: Norway
Fave Players: Pirlo, Nesta, Gattuso and Roberto Baggio
devoted_dm is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kastriot View Post
If its true what galliani said,I support him over this decision, If pato could settle for 500.000 euros, than 300.000 for this kid is enough.

I just dont like this thing where we announce our signings before they are actually done deal!!

According to the papers here in Norway, Milan and Adiyiah had a deal, and all that remained was to sign the papers. Then some "new" agents of his got involved, and suddenly his wage demand increased by over a million euros.

To me it sounds like the boy has fallen victim to greedy third-parties, out to make money on his transfer. This is often the case with young African players, unfortunately. I applaud Milan for not playing that game.
devoted_dm is offline  
Old 05-11-2009, 10:05   #1226

pirlofanusa

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: New York
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini
pirlofanusa is on a distinguished road
http://goal.com/en/news/10/italy/200...-help-the-team

this would be great news. I would love to see Maldini back as director at Milan
pirlofanusa is offline  
Old 05-11-2009, 10:48   #1227

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Apparently, Adiyiah's agent wanted between 1.5 to 2 million a year for his client according to milannews?

If so that's just an absurd figure.
ACMILAN1983 is offline  
Old 05-11-2009, 12:24   #1228

Filipéz 182

Registered User
 
Filipéz 182's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
I dont even care about this player, doesnt look anything special...
lets move on and leave this greedy ****

EDIT: looks like we've got him afterall!

source: Milanchannel and milannews.it

http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=13635

Last edited by Filipéz 182; 05-11-2009 at 12:29.
Filipéz 182 is offline  
Old 05-11-2009, 13:11   #1229

nhoxanh

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2008
nhoxanh is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipéz 182 View Post
I dont even care about this player, doesnt look anything special...
lets move on and leave this greedy ****

EDIT: looks like we've got him afterall!

source: Milanchannel and milannews.it

http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=13635
so we have him, or not? the news is so conflict.

http://goal.com/en/news/10/italy/200...ry-soon-report

i agreed that Galliani is not the person to play around with. He is much more experienced than most agents, and above, Milan alone is enough to discount the price
nhoxanh is offline  
Old 05-11-2009, 14:18   #1230

pirlofanusa

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: New York
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini
pirlofanusa is on a distinguished road
Aly Cisshko just got called up for France. I was reading some comments he made after our deal didnt go through and he said that it wasnt about teeth it was about money. Which is of course more than likely the truth. what impressed me though was how he was wishing Milan well and picked them as a team likely to win the CL. I think its really too bad that we lost a player who seems like a star at a position of need.
pirlofanusa is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.