AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2009, 05:53   #1321

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
I'd rather just have Dzeko really.
ACMILAN1983 is offline  
Old 10-11-2009, 06:21   #1322

Revolver

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2009
Location: Sarajevo, Bosnia
Revolver is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
Complete lack of respect towards the people of this forum ... and I feel attacked because I took part to the discussion about "Zarate could be good in Milan if only we had money to buy him ..." (which is very different from "Zarate has to be in Milan at the next mercato because I bought him in FM10 or PES10 or Fifa10 and he is soooo strooong").

So if you don't like debating with "kids", just don't come on this forum and find another one ? Because these so-called (stupid) "kids" have the right to come here and debate with other (stupid) "kids" ...
What a waste of time for an intelligent person like you ?!
Please don't be offended, if I offend you I excuse, I didn't meant Zarate in particular, I meant all pointless discussions here, for the players who will never arrive, Zarate is just last discussed so I mentioned him.
Revolver is offline  
Old 10-11-2009, 06:23   #1323

brk

Registered User
 
brk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
brk is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983 View Post
I'd rather just have Dzeko really.

Me too. The consensus in the summer was that we needed Cissokho and Dzeko to be competitive, and it seems that (although we're good) it was a well thought out argument. We failed to get a quality FB and a target man, and we're suffering because of it (trying to squeeze as much value out of Borri and Oddo).

I hope Dzeko signed the min-fee release clause. I can't wait to see him with Pato.
__________________
BELIEVE IN ALLEGRI

Last edited by brk; 10-11-2009 at 06:25.
brk is offline  
Old 10-11-2009, 06:40   #1324

Revolver

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2009
Location: Sarajevo, Bosnia
Revolver is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saliwonczyk View Post
Whoa here is something. But the credibility of it?
Milan Want Amauri & Juventus Will Replace Him With Wolfsburg Ace Edin Dzeko - Report
The piston on the transfer merry-go-round is about to be fired up sending all sorts of wild rumours spinning into the air...

Nov 10, 2009 9:15:52 AM


Juventus are ready to put Brazilian striker Amauri on the transfer market and replace him with Wolfsburg hitman Edin Dzeko, as coach Ciro Ferrara plans some big changes.

Tuttosport reports that the powerful Serbian is eager to play in Italy. He was linked with Milan last summer but the move never got off the ground, despite several efforts. However, he has now opened up dialogue claiming he wants to play for Milan in an interview he gave to FIFA.com on Monday.

Despite his will to play for the Rossoneri, voices claim that Juve are ready to come in for him. The report suggests that Milan have now gone cold on the Wolfsburg man, focussing their attention on Amauri instead. Therefore Juve will ask for around €20million for the Brazilian and then pounce for Dzeko as his replacement.

Giampaolo Pazzini of Sampdoria is also said to be on the radar in Turin following his outstanding form this season.

Also, in a separate report, Sky Sport Italia are claiming that Klaas-Jan Huntelaar may be sold to make room for Sevilla's Luis Fabiano. The Brazilian was also close to joining Milan last summer.

Salvatore Landolina, Goal.com
I don't think that anything will come from this and I really hope so.

Anyway, nothing will happen until June, because it would be stupid from Juve to let their best striker go in January to take a cup tied Dzeko.

Amauri was linked with us before, but we opted for Luis Fabiano instead who costs the same and he's 29 also.

Amauri isn't the kind of striker we need, yes he's a great striker, but we need a REAL goalscorer, and Amauri's scoring record in last two years is the same as Pato's. And he's 29.

But, as I said it's to early to discuss this, we will not buy a cup tied player in January surely, Huntelaar is going nowhere too, but if he doesn't show himself until the end of season, we will surely go for another no. 9.

I hope it will be Dzeko. It's not because I'm Bosnian, but this guy posses a very rare combination of strength, pace, technique, positional sense and clinical finishing, and he's only 23. He has all needed to be the best no. 9 in Europe in near future. Furthermore, he plays better in an important games and he's a team player like Borriello, which is very important in 4-3-3 system.
Revolver is offline  
Old 10-11-2009, 07:22   #1325

Christian

Registered User
 
Christian's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
Christian is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolver View Post
I don't think that anything will come from this and I really hope so.

Anyway, nothing will happen until June, because it would be stupid from Juve to let their best striker go in January to take a cup tied Dzeko.

Amauri was linked with us before, but we opted for Luis Fabiano instead who costs the same and he's 29 also.

Amauri isn't the kind of striker we need, yes he's a great striker, but we need a REAL goalscorer, and Amauri's scoring record in last two years is the same as Pato's. And he's 29.

But, as I said it's to early to discuss this, we will not buy a cup tied player in January surely, Huntelaar is going nowhere too, but if he doesn't show himself until the end of season, we will surely go for another no. 9.

I hope it will be Dzeko. It's not because I'm Bosnian, but this guy posses a very rare combination of strength, pace, technique, positional sense and clinical finishing, and he's only 23. He has all needed to be the best no. 9 in Europe in near future. Furthermore, he plays better in an important games and he's a team player like Borriello, which is very important in 4-3-3 system.
I agree, I really don't want Amauri in Milan. He's a good player, sure, and he always seems to play well against us, but I just don't see him as a striker at the same level of, say, Fabiano. He's 29, and 20 M euro's seem like alot for a 29 year old with his ability. That's around what Fabiano costs, and he's on a completetly different level than Amauri.

Besides, since we're playing 4-3-3 I'd really rather have winger than a striker if we have the money available. Pato is doing fine at the right at the moment, but it really isn't his natural position. He basicly never gets to shoot, which is a shame since his shot is incredible. It's obvious that he would do alot better as the striker in a 4-3-3 in my opinion. He does get out of the box often, but I imagine that we'd still have the possiblity of bringing on someone like Pippo, Huntelaar or Borriello if we need someone more physical.

I guess my point is just that Amauri, Dzeko or whoever isn't really what we need right now (In attack, don't get me started on the rest), I think a winger would be better since it would do two things. Provide cover for Ronaldinho and Pato, and allow Pato to play as a striker.
Christian is offline  
Old 10-11-2009, 09:13   #1326

Dutchie-Milan

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Location: Amsterdam
Fave Players: Gattuso,Huntelaar,Nesta and Abbiati
Dutchie-Milan is on a distinguished road
We do not need a CF at this moment,even if Huntelaar is not living up to the expectations....We need a good winger who can compete with Ronaldinho and Pato.I do not want to see Amauri in a Milan shirt EVER.The guy is acctually a great player,he can shoot good,he is fast,he has great technique and great header and he is very very strong on the ball.....but there is one big problem...HE CANNOT SCORE GOALS!The guy will not provide the goals we except from a CF.

Dzeko would be very nice,and i would be happy if he would come because although a winger is much more needed i just would love to see Dzeko at us,he belongs to us,he is a real Milan-fan and already said recently he wants to join,he said it a million times and thats why he should come here.

I think that Beckham will be a key in Milan,mark my words.He adds so many good things!

1. He will finally provide our CF with great crosses
2. We will be able to do much more damage from free-kicks because Pirlo has lost it,so with Becks we can hope on something great when we get a free-kick.
3. Leo can rest Pirlo/Seedorf at times because Beckham is not like Ambro,Rino,Flamini,he is more complete and he can play in the playmaker role of Pirlo,or Seedorfs role.
4. If Pato/Dinho are injured or get tired,he can play on the wing because he is a natural winger of course,Pato to the left and Becks as RW if Dinho is injured...
5. He will bring more cash to Milan because of shirtsale......

So if you add all this stuff up,then Becks arrival will make us much more stronger and secure.
Dutchie-Milan is offline  
Old 10-11-2009, 09:59   #1327

pirlofanusa

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: New York
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini
pirlofanusa is on a distinguished road
if we must sign a CF it really should be Dzeko
pirlofanusa is offline  
Old 10-11-2009, 10:23   #1328

bijon

Registered User
 
bijon's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2009
Location: South Africa
Fave Players: Seedorf, Cassano, Pirlo, Nesta, Pazzini
bijon is on a distinguished road
Djeko reminds me of Shevchenko, his shooting is better than shevchenkos, only lacks the pace of shevchenko.
bijon is offline  
Old 10-11-2009, 12:37   #1329

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Since we already signed Adiyah, it is already impossible to get Dzeko this season. They are both non-EU. It has nothing to do with cup-tied. I wouldn't mind having Dzeko even if he would be just playing in the league. We all know how it turned out for Ronaldo and our CL success in 2007.

Maybe we could still get him next summer.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline  
Old 10-11-2009, 14:39   #1330

pirlofanusa

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: New York
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini
pirlofanusa is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xudong View Post
Since we already signed Adiyah, it is already impossible to get Dzeko this season. They are both non-EU. It has nothing to do with cup-tied. I wouldn't mind having Dzeko even if he would be just playing in the league. We all know how it turned out for Ronaldo and our CL success in 2007.

Maybe we could still get him next summer.
we can loan Adi out. Livirno is interested.
pirlofanusa is offline  
Old 10-11-2009, 17:01   #1331

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirlofanusa View Post
we can loan Adi out. Livirno is interested.
everybody's been mentioning that, but I really don't think thats possible... I believe he will have to "sign" for Livorna officially and can have an agreement under the table with Milan, so we can sign him from them next summer. That's the only way we can do it.
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 10-11-2009, 17:04   #1332

pirlofanusa

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: New York
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini
pirlofanusa is on a distinguished road
I read that we can buy and loan him and he wont take the Non EU spot
pirlofanusa is offline  
Old 10-11-2009, 19:38   #1333

slifersd

Registered User
 
slifersd's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
slifersd is on a distinguished road
Inter did that with Julio Cesar and had no problems with it, so why wouldn't we be able to do it?
slifersd is offline  
Old 10-11-2009, 21:00   #1334

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by slifersd View Post
Inter did that with Julio Cesar and had no problems with it, so why wouldn't we be able to do it?
Yes, inter did it and there should be no problem with it. What we had until this time is that the non-EU players we got were very good players like Silva and Pato. Loaning them to other club could risk them (regarding the injury they could get). Pato's case was bit different but the point was same, Milan didn't want to loan him to Brazilian club before he came to Milan in January.

It depends on Milan now. The top scorer of WC U20 is not a Pato quality and I doubt he could be used as squad rotation regarding his quality (ablity, mentality and experience). So if Milan bought him only because they were afraid that his price could raise so high, than I don't see any reason why we don't loan him to other club except Leonardo really needs him.
Siregar is offline  
Old 10-11-2009, 21:25   #1335

pirlofanusa

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: New York
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini
pirlofanusa is on a distinguished road
i dont think he could help that much right now, so it would make sense to loan him. Lets try to get Krasic in January and Dzeko in the summer
pirlofanusa is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.