![]() |
|
|
#1921 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2009
Location: Dubai
Fave Players: Nesta, Pato, Thiago Silva, Flamini
![]() |
Pandev is free....go Galliani go.....pathetic, i know
![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1922 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
![]() |
Quote:
He can play wide right or left, which provides us cover for Pato and Dinho, but also gives us the possibility to push Pato up as a striker. I'm convinced that we'll try to get him. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1923 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2009
Location: South Africa
Fave Players: Seedorf, Cassano, Pirlo, Nesta, Pazzini
![]() |
I hope he comes to us, if he goes to inter, he'll only be a fourth choice forward.
|
|
|
|
|
#1924 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: Kaka, Albertini, Serginho, Maldini, Rivaldo
![]() |
Benfica have signed Brazilian youngster Alan Kardec from Vasco da Gama.
Yesterday Alex Teixeira joined Shakhtar... and we signed Jay Jay Okocha!!!! Benfica and Shakhtar are going to make lots of money when they sell these players after a few years... and thats the time we are going to sign them... We will soon hear that Galatasaray will sign Giuliano and Hernanes...
__________________
Massimo Tartaglia
|
|
|
|
|
#1925 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1926 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
Then its my fault, sorry.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
#1927 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
![]() |
getting Pandev for free should be our main target for the winter...seriously.
He lacks smth to become world Class, but as a Squad player,he can be very useful, Can rotate both Dinho and Pato....and he will be for free and max 3-4 mil yearly wages. Edit: I just read an interview for a Macedonian Tv station, He said that Inter, Juve and Milan want him and that he will decide in the next couple of days. I belive that we are in a pol position cuz, he was a Inter player and he wasnt treated the best there. After 6 months of not a single minute played and training by himself,the most important thing for him is playing time.. And Milan can give him that more than the others IMO. And most important, when it comes to free agents Galliani is the best out there. and I thing after selling Kaka and Yoan, and spending just 11 mil, we can allow ourselves the luxury to throw an extra million or two.
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati Last edited by kastriot; 23-12-2009 at 17:40. |
|
|
|
|
#1928 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
![]() |
It would be nice to get Pandev. Not just that former Inter players always seem to shine at Milan, but also that Milan always have success story with East European players due to their skills.
__________________
FORZA MILAN |
|
|
|
|
#1929 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
I must be the only Milanista around that's against this Pandev move. I really don't like Pandev and I've seen him play tons of games, I just think he isn't good enough. Also getting Pandev will mean that we will sign one less attacking player next summer so that'll rule out someone like Krasic. IMO, we really need an attacking player in January, and it should not be Adiyiah nor Pandev, we need something more. Alex Texeira would've been fantastic considering that he was only 8m.
|
|
|
|
|
#1930 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2009
Location: Sarajevo, Bosnia
![]() |
I hope we will get Pandev. He can rotate with Pato and Ronny and would be a perfect backup. As long as he gets wages as a backup. The problem might be that he could be starter at Juve, because they have many problems in attack, especially because both SS (DP and Iaquinta) are injury prone.
For Astori, I've heard that he was dreadful against us. For Dida renewal, I think he deserved it, as long as his wages are 1,5 mil. max. For non-eu spots, I would like to add that I think Kaka has Italian passport. |
|
|
|
|
#1931 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: San Paolo, MVB, Safet Susic, The Divine Ponytail
![]() |
Pandev doesn't have EU passport too. I think that rules him out for us.
|
|
|
|
|
#1932 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: Kaka, Albertini, Serginho, Maldini, Rivaldo
![]() |
a drowning man will catch at a straw!!!
__________________
Massimo Tartaglia
|
|
|
|
|
#1933 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
![]() |
Some source claims that Pandev has been a Milan fan since a young boy.
__________________
FORZA MILAN |
|
|
|
|
#1934 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2006
![]() |
These days, being a milan fan doesn't really mean anything when it comes to choosing teams. They will always go for the highest bidder.
|
|
|
|
|
#1935 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
![]() |
It does mean something, sometimes. Dzeko comes to my mind. After he has publicly expressed his wish to come to Milan AGAIN AND AGAIN, it would be embarrassing if we didn't get him. Hopefully the coming summer.
I do agree with you though on Pandev's case (and in general). I just read that Inter has doubled their offer to 3 million dollars per annum. It would be interesting to see how everything unfolds.
__________________
FORZA MILAN |
|
|