AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25-09-2009, 03:02   #211

LebRN

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2009
Location: Dubai
Fave Players: Nesta, Pato, Thiago Silva, Flamini
LebRN is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirlofanusa View Post
agreed. I think this Krasic can play right mid, which is something we need. Another pure striker doesnt make sense. Cassano, with a 20 mil buyout clause should be bought no excuses.
yeah from what i heard is that Krasic plays as a right winger (and i know nothing about his quality), but are we really playing with a wingers formation? who do we have on the left? Jankulovski??? not fast or skilfull enough....so i think that would require buying someone there as well....and given our obvious shortage of cash that's not something we can afford....also we have abate who can play on the right and who i believe is more than worth the chance...that's why i think we shouldn't be spending money on players who we don't really NEED and not sure they would really fit....we can't afford that
LebRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2009, 22:54   #212

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
He will probably come after Milan sold Pato
Some year ago Gabriel would be called crazy. Now, he made what appears to be the right prediction.
Brasileiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2009, 06:01   #213

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
Some year ago Gabriel would be called crazy. Now, he made what appears to be the right prediction.
Pato just renewed his contract with Milan.
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2009, 17:44   #214

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Can Dzeko play as a fullback
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2009, 20:25   #215

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosniaco View Post
Pato just renewed his contract with Milan.
Kaká, 4 times?
Brasileiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2009, 20:52   #216

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
Kaká, 4 times?
I dont really care how many times, as long as he stays with us.


Edin Dzeko just keeps scoring goals
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2009, 01:11   #217

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
We don't need Dzeko. Huntelaar is twice as good. What we really need is an attacking midfielder, like David Silva, VDV or may be G. Rossi. I won't mind if we go for Arshavin either, but that would be a dream rite now
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "

Last edited by mzk57; 27-09-2009 at 01:13.
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2009, 22:38   #218

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
I dont if anyone is interesed in ths but, one of the Bosnian guys saved all the 26 goal that Edin scored last season, I have them too, if anyone wants to see them, I can try to upload them.
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2009, 01:28   #219

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
I think this guy is over ratted. Huntelaar is twice as good as Dzeko
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2009, 03:03   #220

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57 View Post
I think this guy is over ratted. Huntelaar is twice as good as Dzeko
I m sorry, but you know very little about football if you say things like that. First of all they are not the same type of striker. Hunter is a Inzaghi, box predator type of striker, wheres Dzeko can be a target man, box man, Dzeko can dribble past defenders, he can out run defenders, he has a great shot outside of box, I don't know if I should continue....
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2009, 15:31   #221

jvig12183

Registered User
 
jvig12183's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Fave Players: kaka, maldini, van basten, nesta
jvig12183 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57 View Post
I think this guy is over ratted. Huntelaar is twice as good as Dzeko
if you think that you have not seen much of dzeko.

i would love to see all the goals if you could upload them. that would be great.
__________________
FORZA ROSSONERI
jvig12183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 12:20   #222

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosniaco View Post
I m sorry, but you know very little about football if you say things like that.
How can you say that? I am the BEST pundit on MM in its 10 year history.
Quote:
First of all they are not the same type of striker. Hunter is a Inzaghi, box predator type of striker, wheres Dzeko can be a target man, box man, Dzeko can dribble past defenders, he can out run defenders, he has a great shot outside of box, I don't know if I should continue....
I can understand, Dzeko is your national hero, and quite frankly I am impressed by him but plz don't compare him to a Classy player like Huntelaar. He is the best finisher of the world rite now if played regularly. Its just that this simple thing doesn't enter the thick skull of the stupid Leonardo. Honestly Leo should be sacked for what he is doing with a gem like Huntelaar.
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 23:38   #223

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57 View Post
How can you say that? I am the BEST pundit on MM in its 10 year history.
They seem to forget this zeekay. I mean how could ANYBODY question the guru who tipped the mighty Alberto Gilardino as the "next Marco Van Basten"
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 23:55   #224

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
When I saw Zeekay's post, I had a hunch that you would have something to say. Welcome "back" dude, and where have you been recently?
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 06:17   #225

guestes

Registered User
 
guestes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
guestes is on a distinguished road
Hunterlaar -Dzeko swap seems on the cards now....
__________________
Galliani laughed: “I don’t know what his face looks like. Mine is ugly and is a Rossoneri face…”
guestes is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:03.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.