AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18-01-2010, 05:29   #2416

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Since we are discussing B&G I read a comment on goal.com and I had to post it here!!

" I love Milan but i hate to see you happy Galliani" - Hasan,pakistan
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati
kastriot is offline  
Old 18-01-2010, 06:54   #2417

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Stitch I'm afraid we are all too familiar with those rumours.... even Bosniaco here is a first-hand witness to that, ask him
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 18-01-2010, 07:04   #2418

fLame

Registered User
 
fLame's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Milan
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Seedorf, Pirlo
fLame is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
Stitch I'm afraid we are all too familiar with those rumours.... even Bosniaco here is a first-hand witness to that, ask him
If Borriello keeps this form up, I strongly believe that we don't need Dzeko.
For 30+ million we can get the wingbacks that we so depserately need. (Antonini performs really well lately, but Abate isn't very good defensivelly imho).
__________________
always rosso. always nero. always a rossonero.
fLame is offline  
Old 18-01-2010, 07:05   #2419

Filipéz 182

Registered User
 
Filipéz 182's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
I dont believe any rumours and I expect sh*t for this summers market I dont go look for rumours anymore, this is the easiest way to get trough the transfer summer!
my hopes: Marchetti-Rafinha-Felipe kasmirski-D.Luiz-Candreva-Hernanes-Krasic-G.Rossi
2 of those would be nice
Filipéz 182 is offline  
Old 18-01-2010, 07:24   #2420

brk

Registered User
 
brk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
brk is on a distinguished road
I agree, if Borri keeps it up, **** Dzeko. He missed his chance last year by being too nice. Serves him right.


Borri deserves to be treated like a star.
__________________
BELIEVE IN ALLEGRI
brk is offline  
Old 18-01-2010, 07:36   #2421

slifersd

Registered User
 
slifersd's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
slifersd is on a distinguished road
I actually like the chance of Dzeko ending up in milan this summer. Looking at our transfer strategy these days, we do tend to sign that one major name and then basically wrap it up. And this summer, the most realistic guy for that role is Dzeko. It would be nice if we actually sign 5 or 6 useful players to fill out the holes, but that's just not how it works in milan these days.
slifersd is offline  
Old 18-01-2010, 07:50   #2422

Arildonardo

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2001
Location: Kristiansand, Norway
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato!
Arildonardo is on a distinguished road
Why are we still linked with Jovanovic? We can't take him just because he's free. Let Liverpool have him... We already have way better alternatives.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/trans...vanovic-report
Arildonardo is offline  
Old 18-01-2010, 07:56   #2423

MiamiMilanista

Registered User
 
MiamiMilanista's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Miami, FL
MiamiMilanista is on a distinguished road
What's up all, it's been a very long time since i've been on here. With the wife expecting and my travel for work, it's been a rough couple of months.

Can someone fill me in on what the banter about Kaka has been on here? I'm not sure how many of you watch La Liga as well as Serie A, but I watch both. With all the stars on Real Madrid, i've watched a ton of their games, and in all honesty... Kaka who? Even though he's had flashes of brilliance here and there, he hasnt been close to his 55m price tag.

There was a lot of doubt on here about Dinho and how he would fill in, but since he has been at this best, this Milan is unstoppable. Even with Pato down, Beckham has filled the right side well and a lot players are coming on strong. Even though I agree that we need something in the midfield, I like our attack.

In regards to our backline, what else is there to say. Nesta and Silva have been a wall back there. Even though Nesta's age scares me, I think they are a great tandum. A young player like Kjaer would be a great player to start integrating into the team. Unfortunately, Nesta's day is going to come sooner or later.

How about the FB's? I REALLY LIKE Antonini at the moment. I think he has done a hell of a job both offensively and defensively. Abate has flashes, but is still very raw defensively (he's only 23, it'll take some time).

It's good to be back, let me know what you guys think....
MiamiMilanista is offline  
Old 18-01-2010, 08:53   #2424

Christian

Registered User
 
Christian's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
Christian is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by fLame View Post
If Borriello keeps this form up, I strongly believe that we don't need Dzeko.
For 30+ million we can get the wingbacks that we so depserately need. (Antonini performs really well lately, but Abate isn't very good defensivelly imho).
Exactly my thoughts. Let's pick up a right back instead, that seems to be our weakest link. There's no reason to fix something that's not broken, all it does is force the team to gel again.

And I agree with MiamiMilanista, we also need subs for Thiago Silva and Nesta. A injury to Nesta or Thiago Silva could potentially ruin our season. The third thing we need to fix is the Seedorf position. We need a replacement there, since Seedorf is getting old.
Christian is offline  
Old 18-01-2010, 09:01   #2425

Stitch

Registered User
 
Stitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: San Paolo, MVB, Safet Susic, The Divine Ponytail
Stitch is an unknown quantity at this point
not worth it
__________________
YES DZEKO !!!!!!!

www.fksinfo.com

Last edited by Stitch; 18-01-2010 at 09:16.
Stitch is offline  
Old 18-01-2010, 09:29   #2426

Rabia15

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2009
Rabia15 is on a distinguished road
Borri plays with his strenght and can injure himself anytime because of this...he is doing well though he cant react in big games,he is being izolated easily vs strong defenders.he is the only ideal striker for our 4-3-3 and we depent on him,we cant depent on a player who plays with his strentgh,Dzeko or another worthy replacement,even a player who can rotate with Borriello is needed in my opinion.maybe young investment who can world class in the coming years would be enough.we need upgrade there...thats simple...
Rabia15 is offline  
Old 18-01-2010, 11:40   #2427

LebRN

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2009
Location: Dubai
Fave Players: Nesta, Pato, Thiago Silva, Flamini
LebRN is on a distinguished road
i would like to hear other people's opinion about Bonucci
i saw the Bari - Inter match on saturday and to be honest, i was HUGELY impressed. i know the guy conceded the penalty but for me that's nothing really...
i haven't watched any other Bari match this year besides the one against us when he also played well alongside Ranocchia, but against Inter, I was interested to see how he will perform without his CB partner and i thought he was very good.
the guy is 22, Italian, 190 cms, showed to be a leader against Inter, has excellent passing abilities (made a couple of long passes that kinda reminded me of our excellent Silva)...
he is also an ex-Inter player & we know how gr8 those have been for us (Pirlo & Seedorf)

on wiki, they even say he can also play on both wings if need be!!!

anybody else saw more matches of his and can share his opinion?

Last edited by LebRN; 18-01-2010 at 11:46.
LebRN is offline  
Old 18-01-2010, 12:39   #2428

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by LebRN View Post
i would like to hear other people's opinion about Bonucci
i saw the Bari - Inter match on saturday and to be honest, i was HUGELY impressed. i know the guy conceded the penalty but for me that's nothing really...
i haven't watched any other Bari match this year besides the one against us when he also played well alongside Ranocchia, but against Inter, I was interested to see how he will perform without his CB partner and i thought he was very good.
the guy is 22, Italian, 190 cms, showed to be a leader against Inter, has excellent passing abilities (made a couple of long passes that kinda reminded me of our excellent Silva)...
he is also an ex-Inter player & we know how gr8 those have been for us (Pirlo & Seedorf)

on wiki, they even say he can also play on both wings if need be!!!

anybody else saw more matches of his and can share his opinion?
he's really broken through well this season along with Ranocchia (who unfortunately is now injured for a long time), and both are now rated with players like Bochetti and Santacroce (prior to this season) as the future of the Italian defence.

I must say Bonucci impresses me a lot and his performance against us earlier this season was simply brilliant. Definitely one worth keeping a close eye on.
ACMILAN1983 is offline  
Old 18-01-2010, 16:37   #2429

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Today Ederson's agent said that his preferred destination would be Milan. I would pass on him, I don't think he's Milan quality.

We're being linked with Joe Cole (who will be free this summer!!!). I like him but there wouldn't be a spot for him in our lineup. Joe Cole is definitely a better "freebie" than Jovanovic.

and about Dzeko...yea Boriello is doing great but keep in mind he's turning 28...besides Dzeko is much better than Boriello...what Boriello has over Dzeko and most other strikers is character and personality... I wouldn't mind rotating Dzeko and Boriello.
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 18-01-2010, 19:11   #2430

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Dzeko is simply a better CF then Boriello, that is all there is to say. But as fLame says, if Milan has no money its better to invest into CB and fullbacks. BUT, if Leo is counting on Abate to develop as a RB ( he is young and this is his first serious attampt to play as a RB ) then maybe Milan will only go for one CB or something...

J.Cole - great player by all means! I cant immagine he'll go away for free... Thatwould be the transfer of the summer, to get him for free.

Bari CB's - both of them are great potential and are looking like quality and smart players. I've heard that both of them can also play as fullbacks but I havent seen it. Too bad Santacroce obviousely has some serious problems, his talent is extreme.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.