AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18-01-2010, 09:39   #526

Rabia15

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2009
Rabia15 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
Sorry, Vulli...long time without post here.

Andre santos imo is over hyped. Good player, no doubt, but not worth a non-EU spot. The only thing he´s amazing in his game is his shots. But as he plays(good) for Corinthians, brazilian media hyped the guy as amazing player...

As I said, imo not a solution for us...
you really know the football well...

What do you think about Hernanes?i didnt see his game since 1 year,is he doing well?
Rabia15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2010, 12:03   #527

GilAttack [11]

Registered User
 
GilAttack [11]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: San Siro
Fave Players: Tevez Kaka Messi C.Ronaldo Gattuso
GilAttack [11] is on a distinguished road
So Pato is still better than Messi?
GilAttack [11] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2010, 19:23   #528

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GilAttack [11] View Post
So Pato is still better than Messi?
Right now, Messi is the best(club level, NT he still sucks).
But at least I was right about you...
Brasileiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2010, 10:57   #529

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabia15 View Post
you really know the football well...

What do you think about Hernanes?i didnt see his game since 1 year,is he doing well?
First of all, sorry for the delay, Rabia... I´m not even reading MM more because I´m on the road a lot.
You asked about Hernanes, but I will give also information about others Brazilian players.
Hernanes: Need to get out of Brazil badly. I think the press is too hard on him. He is clearly upset knowing is out of the WC, and a move to Europe will do wonders... Still pure class imo.

Jean(DMD of S. Paulo): UNDERRATED. It´s incredible no one talk about him. Maybe because he´s small for a holder, a #5, but this guy is a complete package(body aside). Not only steal balls and tackle as hell, but also can create and score. Can also play RB(is playing right now).

Giuliano(Inter): Inconstant. His team is in a little crise right now, but his form isn´t the same of last season. To be fair, the new Internacional coach(Uruguaian Jorge Fossati) and his scheme are a mess. In the begining of the season he benched Giuliano alot, and you can see he´s playing worried. Just playing it safe.

Sandro(Inter):Studing English, and people say he´s already sold to Spurs. Also lost in the mess is Inter right now.

P. Henrique Ganso(Santos):
Still think he´s a little overhyped. Is a pure #10, and is in a amazing form. What caught my atention is his new work rate. Is playing in a Santos team that is all attack. Form a 3 man mid with another #10(Marquinhos) and Arouca, that is the guy playing as holder, and never was before. Still think Serie A isn´t for him, but with his new work rate, an adaptation to european game will be more easy.

Neymar(Santos):
Best player in Brazil right now, period. If you guys like amazing football, to watch a Santos game is law. What Neymar is doing is out of this world. But be carefull, lets wait what he do in Brasileirăo. Paulista State Championship is the best in Brazil, but still is a state champ.

Need to go right now,but I will try to write more later
Brasileiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2010, 12:29   #530

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
First of all, sorry for the delay, Rabia... I´m not even reading MM more because I´m on the road a lot.
You asked about Hernanes, but I will give also information about others Brazilian players.
Hernanes: Need to get out of Brazil badly. I think the press is too hard on him. He is clearly upset knowing is out of the WC, and a move to Europe will do wonders... Still pure class imo.

Jean(DMD of S. Paulo): UNDERRATED. It´s incredible no one talk about him. Maybe because he´s small for a holder, a #5, but this guy is a complete package(body aside). Not only steal balls and tackle as hell, but also can create and score. Can also play RB(is playing right now).

Giuliano(Inter): Inconstant. His team is in a little crise right now, but his form isn´t the same of last season. To be fair, the new Internacional coach(Uruguaian Jorge Fossati) and his scheme are a mess. In the begining of the season he benched Giuliano alot, and you can see he´s playing worried. Just playing it safe.

Sandro(Inter):Studing English, and people say he´s already sold to Spurs. Also lost in the mess is Inter right now.

P. Henrique Ganso(Santos):
Still think he´s a little overhyped. Is a pure #10, and is in a amazing form. What caught my atention is his new work rate. Is playing in a Santos team that is all attack. Form a 3 man mid with another #10(Marquinhos) and Arouca, that is the guy playing as holder, and never was before. Still think Serie A isn´t for him, but with his new work rate, an adaptation to european game will be more easy.

Neymar(Santos):
Best player in Brazil right now, period. If you guys like amazing football, to watch a Santos game is law. What Neymar is doing is out of this world. But be carefull, lets wait what he do in Brasileirăo. Paulista State Championship is the best in Brazil, but still is a state champ.

Need to go right now,but I will try to write more later

The little i've seen of ganso makes me thing serie A IS for him, cause he's not particularly FAST (i mean he's not a young ronaldinho for ex. or neymar) and classic #10's do best in italy than anywhere.

The times i've seen him he's had pretty good strength/playmaking which suits italy (compared to other european leagues)
__________________
Milano84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2010, 05:12   #531

edysupriadi

Registered User
 
edysupriadi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: the most peaceful city , JAMBI - INDONESIA
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pippo, Cantona, Kaka
edysupriadi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post

Sandro(Inter):Studing English, and people say he´s already sold to Spurs. Also lost in the mess is Inter right now.
[b]
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...nsfers&cc=4716

Yes, he already completed a move to Spurs, did we miss out on very good talent here?
edysupriadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 16:33   #532

bayern

Registered User
 
bayern's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2008
Location: CCS
Fave Players: jucilei, Riquelme
bayern is on a distinguished road
Another fantastic Brazilian prospect are

FABRICIO (Flamengo) - Center back, 19 years old, already was loanded to Germany, gained experience there, came back, and now is praised by media and fans, since he is doing so well. He is regular starter for Flamengo, also played LEFT BACK in Germany, and when he did, he was so attacking he reminded me of Dani Alves.

JUCILEI - (Corinthians) Midfielder, great atletic body, who is very versatile, DM, RM, CM, LM, can play it all. Good speed, and a strong right foot.
bayern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 10:16   #533

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
The little i've seen of ganso makes me thing serie A IS for him, cause he's not particularly FAST (i mean he's not a young ronaldinho for ex. or neymar) and classic #10's do best in italy than anywhere.

The times i've seen him he's had pretty good strength/playmaking which suits italy (compared to other european leagues)
Great points, Milano...
As I said when I wrote about him for the first time, this Serie A thing was just my opinion. To be fair, in my last post I praised his improved work rate. I just can't see in Serie A coaches using a #10 in his real position. They usually put a #10 as a second striker. Maybe I'm wrong, but out of my mind right now, only Leo and now Mourinho shows willingness to play a real #10 behind 2 strikers.

Back to Brazil:
Jucilei: Corinthians purchased a lot of BIG names to the season of his centenary this year, when they will play(and are despaired to win) Libertadores, South America Champions League. Just for the mid, arrived Danilo, Tcheco, Edu, M. Mattos, Defederico and the list goes on... As result, the young ones(Jucilei as ex.) to the bench.

The lad didn't complain, played even some fullback to help, work hard and after one month, is a starter again... and all of this with Corinthians best player(Elias, imo and Ronaldo also agree) playing in his preferred position. Mano Menezes(coach) is a smart guy, and after some time of experiment, changed his scheme(4-3-3) to a 4-4-2 and benched Tcheco for Jucilei.

Jucilei is a funny guy to watch... a big boy, long strider, and with a disjointed style. Some times you think he will loose possession, but he finds a way to dribble past people. A little example of this is in this video of the Derby against Săo Paulo last sunday:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_7j0Lo8-Yg
Look, as I said some months ago, this guy would be a amazing purchase for us... 90%(press and supporters) of Brazil still didn't realize the talent this guy has, since in his position play the best player of Corinthians, Elias. Another underrated Brazilian. What leads me to another quality of him... Versatility. Already saw him playing as Holder, DM, RDM, LDM and fullback... Sure he plays in different level in each one of these positions, but the fact a 21/22yo manage to play all these positions without compromising the team, imo is impressive.

Jucilei still need to improve his tactical awareness, and work a little on speed, but he's far from a liability... and after he recover his first 11 position, I'm even more impressed with his maturity and personality. Now I have no doubt he has the strong mind to play in a big European team like Milan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edysupriadi View Post
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...nsfers&cc=4716

Yes, he already completed a move to Spurs, did we miss out on very good talent here?
You're right, edysupriadi...
When I wrote that post, I didn't know he was already bought by Spurs. I just hope Spurs fans do their job, and don't expect a new Kaká. Sandro is a pure holder, very strong and skilled, but a holder.. a #5.

I'm saying this because in 666 Spurs forum at BBC, I already saw a guy saying he heard Sandro plays like Kaka. What I can say??

Last edited by Brasileiro; 03-04-2010 at 10:22.
Brasileiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 14:41   #534

Christian

Registered User
 
Christian's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
Christian is on a distinguished road
Jucilei reminds me of Yaya Toure, when I watch those clips. Big guy you wouldn't expect to try a dribble or two, but still is quite good at it.

Btw Brasileiro do you know anything about Rafael Tolói? I remember we were linked with him not so long ago, and they made him out to be quite a prospect.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 16:45   #535

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian View Post
Jucilei reminds me of Yaya Toure, when I watch those clips. Big guy you wouldn't expect to try a dribble or two, but still is quite good at it.
Thats a good comparison, Christian. I'm still trying to figure out the player Jucilei reminds me. Sometimes Viera, sometimes Toninho Cerezo(former Sampdoria and Brazil 82 NT) with his disjointed style and now another good comparison in Yaya Toure.

But he's also very cold in the front of goal, sometime appearing a AMD or forward. He's so complete, and with his down to earth attitude and work ethic, the future will be bright for this guy. I see Brazil NT after the World Cup.

Just found a little more footage about him. Good to you and others to see a little more of Jucilăo(BIG Jucilei in portuguese) as Corinthians fans calls him:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eC73p...eature=related

Quote:
Btw Brasileiro do you know anything about Rafael Tolói? I remember we were linked with him not so long ago, and they made him out to be quite a prospect.
Yep, saw Rafael Tolói a lot. Not only in Goias(his team) but also in Brazil youth teams. I like this player, very good defender. Was very good in the last Under-20 WC, and put Adiah in the pocket in the final... also had a great tournament and was in several first-11 after WC.

Maybe is just my intuition, but I just can't do with him, the same as I did with Alex when was at Santos or David Luiz some years ago playing for Brazil under-20 NT. I just can't come here and say he's future World Class CB...

But don't get me wrong, I do think he will be very good. The talent is there. But despite the fact he already played in a high level in the last Brasileirăo, I still think he's a bit of a project to play in Europe. Not a total project, just a little bit...

Needs to calm down on the field, since he's booked a lot, and I don't like my CB's stockpiling yellow and red cards. A little bulk also could help. Also, a move to a big center here in Brazil would show more how he handle the pressure. To be fair, the Brazil NT shirt didn't appeared to have put pressure on him(as was with Paulo Henrique Ganso) in the last WC under-20. A name to keep an eye, no doubt...
Brasileiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 00:56   #536

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
That's quite a cool video of Jucilei but the problem is we have Ambrosini and Flamini (and Gattuso) all playing a similar style. He does remind me of Yaya Toure and Mamadou Diarra but I think he is not better than them yet... If we were to invest in a Brazilian midfielder I would go for Hernanes.
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 05:33   #537

Rabia15

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2009
Rabia15 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
First of all, sorry for the delay, Rabia... I´m not even reading MM more because I´m on the road a lot.
You asked about Hernanes, but I will give also information about others Brazilian players.
Hernanes: Need to get out of Brazil badly. I think the press is too hard on him. He is clearly upset knowing is out of the WC, and a move to Europe will do wonders... Still pure class imo.

Jean(DMD of S. Paulo): UNDERRATED. It´s incredible no one talk about him. Maybe because he´s small for a holder, a #5, but this guy is a complete package(body aside). Not only steal balls and tackle as hell, but also can create and score. Can also play RB(is playing right now).

Giuliano(Inter): Inconstant. His team is in a little crise right now, but his form isn´t the same of last season. To be fair, the new Internacional coach(Uruguaian Jorge Fossati) and his scheme are a mess. In the begining of the season he benched Giuliano alot, and you can see he´s playing worried. Just playing it safe.

Sandro(Inter):Studing English, and people say he´s already sold to Spurs. Also lost in the mess is Inter right now.

P. Henrique Ganso(Santos):
Still think he´s a little overhyped. Is a pure #10, and is in a amazing form. What caught my atention is his new work rate. Is playing in a Santos team that is all attack. Form a 3 man mid with another #10(Marquinhos) and Arouca, that is the guy playing as holder, and never was before. Still think Serie A isn´t for him, but with his new work rate, an adaptation to european game will be more easy.

Neymar(Santos):
Best player in Brazil right now, period. If you guys like amazing football, to watch a Santos game is law. What Neymar is doing is out of this world. But be carefull, lets wait what he do in Brasileirăo. Paulista State Championship is the best in Brazil, but still is a state champ.

Need to go right now,but I will try to write more later
Thanks so much...

Thanks for the other players's information...

i really rate and like Neymar high.
Rabia15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 14:05   #538

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
That's quite a cool video of Jucilei but the problem is we have Ambrosini and Flamini (and Gattuso) all playing a similar style.
Thats my point, my friend... They play similar position, not style. Thats the reason I found it hard to compare Jucilei with a player in Europe right now. He's already a better passer(long/short) than our three you mentioned. Skills? Not even close, Jucilei is in another level. Goal scoring ability also... If a coach give him a all purpose role in a mid, he will score a lot. Jucilei combination of power and skills are rare...


Quote:
He does remind me of Yaya Toure and Mamadou Diarra but I think he is not better than them yet... If we were to invest in a Brazilian midfielder I would go for Hernanes.
Sorry, but I will need to disagree one more time. Jucilei has nothing to do with Diarra besides the skin color and body. Yaya Toure is more close, because imo, his skills are underrated for the fact he plays a non glamour position, in a amazing skilled team. Toure is a much better holder than Jucilei right now, and the last is a much better all purpose midfielder.

Btw, Last night I watched Corinthians president saying on TV that it will be hard to hold on Elias, Jucilei, Ralf(a little early, imo) and Dentinho after august.

Elias is know for to be already sold to Sevilla(with A. de Madrid fighting also), and he said Jucilei is the most sought player right now. Nothing official, but that several clubs are inquiring about him. Funny because the press and people still don't rate him high as I do... People are reading MM a lot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabia15 View Post
Thanks so much...

Thanks for the other players's information...

i really rate and like Neymar high.
You're welcome, man...
As I always say, it's just my opinion, feel free to ask more or disagree.

Neymar is really shaping to become a amazing player. I just hope he doesn't go to Real Madrid or a 4-3-3 team. He's a second striker and plays with a little arrogance(in a good way) and fantasy, that I hope don't get cut off by some European coaches. I don't get why some coaches buy this type of player here and try to change his style. If thats the case, don't purchase a players like Neymar, go for combative guy like Kuyt(sp?) or Belamy. To clarify, Neymar has a very good work rate... But he isn't a winger.

One more thing about Neymar... His finishing skills are really of the charts! His calm in the front of goalie is amazing.

Last edited by Brasileiro; 05-04-2010 at 14:23.
Brasileiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 14:31   #539

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
My friend thanx for new intriguing reports!! I try to catch Brazilian football as much as I can, specially Neymar and Hernanes. Neymar always looked good for me, and the thing that seems to go on his hand is that he is not a classical wide speedy dribbler with 60kg and 165cm. He has good hight and his body built has potential for more serious pysical advancing, which is crucial for european football. Compare Gourcuff now and in his first days in Milan... That is what needs to happen to Neymar in next 3 years ( not sooner!) if he is to be ready for top football. About his skills there is no need to talk more, sublime.

Hernanes - Im positive Milan will keep Dinho and IF we get Hernanes, which role do you think he can play best? In front of 2DM's, like Seedorf now?
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 15:54   #540

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
My friend thanx for new intriguing reports!! I try to catch Brazilian football as much as I can, specially Neymar and Hernanes. Neymar always looked good for me, and the thing that seems to go on his hand is that he is not a classical wide speedy dribbler with 60kg and 165cm. He has good hight and his body built has potential for more serious pysical advancing, which is crucial for european football. Compare Gourcuff now and in his first days in Milan... That is what needs to happen to Neymar in next 3 years ( not sooner!) if he is to be ready for top football. About his skills there is no need to talk more, sublime.
You're right, my friend. He has good height and broad(a little) shoulders to gain more weight... and his style is like Robinho, that people easily misunderstood.

He isn't a guy like Robben or Messi that glue the ball in the feet and go forward dribbling. He's more a speed guy thats use his skills to past the defender and score. It's more a one touch guy to receive in progression. Like Robinho, he will suffer a lot if someone try to transform him in a winger.


Quote:
Hernanes - Im positive Milan will keep Dinho and IF we get Hernanes, which role do you think he can play best? In front of 2DM's, like Seedorf now?
You know, thats a good role for him.

He's play as RMD(almost a winger) right now and I don't like him there. I think Pirlo's role would be great, but with Ronaldinho it became complicated.

Hernanes calls himself as a DM, and wants to play there, but thinking about it, I do agree Seedorf's role would work easily...

.
Brasileiro is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.