AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20-01-2010, 09:58   #2476

brk

Registered User
 
brk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
brk is on a distinguished road
I'm confident about Antonini, but i'm still not sure about Abate. He does well now because Beckham has his back. What about when he's playing with Pato? Will he have the discipline to look after himself?

I think Flamini has to go on loan. If we can get Julio Baptista, then Huntelaar can leave too. The Beast is a great target man and will be a good backup for Borri.

I'd prefer David Luiz over Kjaer because of his versatility. He can play LB or CB, so he can start left and take over CB whenever someone is missing.
__________________
BELIEVE IN ALLEGRI
brk is offline  
Old 20-01-2010, 10:42   #2477

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabia15 View Post
@GeoTav,wHAT Do you think about Benoît Trémoulinas?
I don't think anything as I didn't really watch Bordeaux these last weeks ... So I can't say if he improved or not, but the few times I saw him, he was extremely good.

The guy is underrated (but it's because of his club ... Bordeaux is an underrated team in France, they are the leader of the championship, they are the winner of last year, but yet most of the people think that Lyon and Marseille are the best ... if this player was in one of these two clubs, he would be totally overrated and every media would speak about him) and he is probably one of the best fullbacks, if not the best, in Ligue 1.
Some specialised medias start to think that he deserves to be called in the French NT to replace the under-performing, arrogant and idiot ones wearing the blue shirt (the second part of this sentence is my opinion ).

My 2 cents about the fullbacks for next season ?
Keep Abate and Antonini if they continue on this way, keep Zambro, give him one specific role (backup for LB or backup for RB), and buy a backup for the other position, an experienced player or a promising and young one (these two kinds of players won't cost too much), we don't need* a WC fullback right now ...

* Actually, every team needs WC fullbacks, but I mean by that that there is no WC fullback right now who would deserve to be bought at 25+M (yes, that's about the minimum price for a WC fullback) and to take the place of one of our FBs just thanks to his name ...
GeoTav is offline  
Old 20-01-2010, 11:15   #2478

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
i ve never been impressed by rafinha,although all my friends and etc say he is gr8,each time i ve seen him,he was disaster for the rest defenders of his team..but maybe i have a wrong impression..

tremoulinas and taiwo are my favourite(realistic) prospects..(not for antonini's place,maybe for abate's)
i agree with a previous post about marchetti too,he is even better this year,i hope theres true about having agreed with him..by that i dont mean anything for dida's performances this year,except his age..
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"

Last edited by M.O.I.; 20-01-2010 at 11:20.
M.O.I. is offline  
Old 20-01-2010, 12:02   #2479

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by brk View Post
I'm confident about Antonini, but i'm still not sure about Abate. He does well now because Beckham has his back. What about when he's playing with Pato? Will he have the discipline to look after himself?

I think Flamini has to go on loan. If we can get Julio Baptista, then Huntelaar can leave too. The Beast is a great target man and will be a good backup for Borri.

I'd prefer David Luiz over Kjaer because of his versatility. He can play LB or CB, so he can start left and take over CB whenever someone is missing.
I agree with everything except the Flamini part. We are in 3 competitions and injuries are always possible. Flamini's loan would not solve anything. But I can understand that the loan could bring us some money and we could play Seedorf and Beckham more untill the end of the season. That sounds like Galliani's business. About D. Luiz - how much have you seen him?

To Geo: WC fullback was 15mln and he went to Lyon.

Abut Antonini and Abate: both of them are good players, but both of them are well below what we need at fullbacks...
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 20-01-2010, 12:26   #2480

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
I agree with everything except the Flamini part. We are in 3 competitions and injuries are always possible. Flamini's loan would not solve anything. But I can understand that the loan could bring us some money and we could play Seedorf and Beckham more untill the end of the season. That sounds like Galliani's business. About D. Luiz - how much have you seen him?

To Geo: WC fullback was 15mln and he went to Lyon.

Abut Antonini and Abate: both of them are good players, but both of them are well below what we need at fullbacks...
Cissokho ? Seriously, he can't be called a WC player at all, and he isn't the best FB in France ...

He's nothing else as a young promising talent, he still makes many mistakes. Playing in Milan would have killed him whereas in Lyon, he can regularly play and learn.

I also saw Taiwo mentionned by M.O.I., and again, I have to say a big "no way" ... take Tremoulinas, overpay for Cissokho if needed, it will be better than having Taiwo for free, he's just a more powerful version of Jankulovski, he can't defend.

If we change fullbacks, we need to have better ones by regarding our players first and what we reproach to them ... if we change them to buy younger versions (not better, just younger) of our players, it's useless.
GeoTav is offline  
Old 20-01-2010, 15:38   #2481

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
Cissokho ? Seriously, he can't be called a WC player at all, and he isn't the best FB in France ...

I also saw Taiwo mentionned by M.O.I., and again, I have to say a big "no way" ... take Tremoulinas, overpay for Cissokho if needed, it will be better than having Taiwo for free, he's just a more powerful version of Jankulovski, he can't defend.
You should know better,but honestly i havent seen anyone marking pato as good as taiwo did..

and cissoko has really impressed me,although i know he didnt start good the season..but again you must have seen more from him..
just out of curiosity who do you support in france geo?you ve never said a good word for lyon..
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline  
Old 20-01-2010, 15:55   #2482

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.I. View Post
You should know better,but honestly i havent seen anyone marking pato as good as taiwo did..

and cissoko has really impressed me,although i know he didnt start good the season..but again you must have seen more from him..
just out of curiosity who do you support in france geo?you ve never said a good word for lyon..
I'm 200% for Milan, and only Milan, no other team ever catched my interest (except when there are potential future Milan players, especially since I'm on this forum, to make some reports sometimes, or when they are our following opponent) ... which causes me some problems when I speak about football with people, they always ask me what French team I do support, especially as there are 4 teams in Ligue 1 (Lille and Boulogne sur Mer at about 40 minutes from my home, Valenciennes and Lens at about 1 hour from my home), and I've always to reply "I love real football, sorry" ...
GeoTav is offline  
Old 20-01-2010, 17:54   #2483

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
Playing in Milan would have killed him whereas in Lyon, he can regularly play and learn.
I absolutely dissagree on this issue. Playing in Milan Cissokho would develop as for a defensive player there is no better place to learn then big italian clubs. If Milan can get RW Abate to play as a RB and on a decent level, then Cissokho would go good also. In fact Im convinced he'd go great, but that we'll never know.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 20-01-2010, 18:36   #2484

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nefremo View Post
By the way, I don't know if this has been posted already but:

Against Siena: 6 Italian players started (plus Favalli + Pippo also came in)
Against Juventus: 7 Italians started
Against Genoa: 7 Italians started
Against Novara: 7 Italians started (plus Abate + Verdi came in the game also)

This is only in 2010. I am not saying anything against foreign players. Far from that. But it just makes me proud to look at our line up and see all the Italian players in there.
so true but by 2012 at least 6 of our italian will be retired or on the verge of retiring. we need to do something about it.

actually milan can field all italian line up and still do good in the league.

abbiati, zambrotta nesta bonera antonini gattuso pirlo ambro abate de gennaro/verdi and borriello.
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline  
Old 21-01-2010, 01:26   #2485

Filipéz 182

Registered User
 
Filipéz 182's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
Villarreal Striker Giuseppe Rossi Wants To Return To Italy - Agent
The striker would prefer to return to the peninsula after the World Cup is over...


Villarreal forward Giuseppe Rossi has been the target of Italian teams since the start of the season, but the 22-year-old's agent, Andrea Pastorello, has revealed that the striker wants to return to Italy.

Pastorello, though, says that the Italian international will only make a move back home after the end of the season.

"Giuseppe has adapted to Spanish life very well," the agent said to SportItalia. "But it is clear that he would prefer to come back to Italy at the end of the season.

"There is a World Cup to also contend with, and barring any surprises, he will go to South Africa, and we shall see what happens after that.

"With the economic crisis gripping Italian clubs, there are a few teams that could go after him and acquire him.

"Inter, Juventus, Milan or even Napoli, who have demonstrated that they can make good investments, could also go after him," Pastorello added.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would love to get him!!! he would be the perfect player to challenge dinho and pato, and could also play in a 2 striker system. offcourse if the price is right... as probably villarreal will ask way too much.
Filipéz 182 is offline  
Old 21-01-2010, 03:10   #2486

k7r

Registered User
 
k7r's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Fave Players: Il Capitano
k7r is on a distinguished road
Krasic's agent's quotes :

"Was I in Italy? No I was in England. Many English teams like Milos. CSKA Moscow want to keep him until June. If he leaves in January, Italian clubs are virtually cut off because the player has no EU passport and he costs a lot."
-----------------------------------

Does that mean, we have no chance of getting him.....if we do not free the EU spots....if so, i m terribly disappointed.....
k7r is offline  
Old 21-01-2010, 05:06   #2487

slifersd

Registered User
 
slifersd's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
slifersd is on a distinguished road
Don't be too disappointed, its not the first time or last time we miss out on good players.
slifersd is offline  
Old 21-01-2010, 05:42   #2488

Filipéz 182

Registered User
 
Filipéz 182's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
nope, we miss out on every good player
we just dont do transfers at all
Filipéz 182 is offline  
Old 21-01-2010, 05:42   #2489

Nalx

Registered User
 
Nalx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by k7r View Post
Krasic's agent's quotes :

"Was I in Italy? No I was in England. Many English teams like Milos. CSKA Moscow want to keep him until June. If he leaves in January, Italian clubs are virtually cut off because the player has no EU passport and he costs a lot."
-----------------------------------

Does that mean, we have no chance of getting him.....if we do not free the EU spots....if so, i m terribly disappointed.....
Don't be, mate. He simply said that many team like Milos. In a way, an agent acts like a pimp, so just don't take every word he says so seriously.

Anyway, we're in the winter mercato period now and I haven't read a rumour linking us to Hernanes again. What's his condition now? And if he is that good, how come, as far as I know, apart from us, no other big clubs after him?
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--
Nalx is offline  
Old 21-01-2010, 06:02   #2490

slifersd

Registered User
 
slifersd's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
slifersd is on a distinguished road
On the bright side, Filipez 182, we can't make bad signings when we don't sign anyone.
slifersd is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.