![]() |
|
|
#2566 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
![]() |
Truly creative. We buy a player to train with our team for a half-season (Pato, Silva), then play him. I doubt any team could do
![]() |
|
|
|
|
#2567 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: indo
Fave Players: basten, sheva, pirlo, kaka, ronaldinho
![]() |
raul isnt real madrid youth . its atletico madrid
|
|
|
|
|
#2568 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2569 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2009
Location: South Africa
Fave Players: Seedorf, Cassano, Pirlo, Nesta, Pazzini
![]() |
inter always steal players we are interested in, its their strategy
|
|
|
|
|
#2570 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kakà, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
![]() |
anybody else seen this?
Quote:
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO ALWAYS NERO ALWAYS A ROSSONERO ![]() San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo! Heroes Are Remembered Legends Live Forever San Paolo |
|
|
|
|
|
#2571 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
finally some good news this week:
Pato: "I am well and I will be there against Manchester United in the Champions League for sure. I saw the derby on TV, and yes we lost, but the title race is not over. There are still many games to play" and other news about Huntelaar Galliani: "Huntelaar should remain calm as he is not going anywhere," Galliani told the press. "I have been saying this for a few days now, but for some reason I am not believed." "We will see what happens on Monday. We changed module this year and he has found little space. As for Cagliari's Nene, he was linked to Huntelaar leaving, but the Dutchman is staying" |
|
|
|
|
#2572 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
Good to hear about Pato.
Flamini has once again pledged himself to Milan. I can only imagine he knows he's expected to play a big part in the future at the club, otherwise I would be surprised to see him so dedicated. Parma have apparently said many big clubs are chasing Mariga (I think Inter are supposedly top of the pack). Would love to have him at Milan, I still think he's got a bright future. All news on milannews. |
|
|
|
|
#2573 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: Croatia, Zagreb
Fave Players: Zidane
![]() |
Jesus Christ Galliani..I wonder why.....
__________________
Galliani: "We rule the transfer market" |
|
|
|
|
#2574 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
![]() |
so is Mutu fully retarded , he fail's a doping test again on the 10th of Jan. Seriously this guy has problems if this is true he owes Chelsea alot of money which was a bit harsh they fired him and wouldn't stand by him then sue him. But it says a four year ban is the maximum he will have very limited earning potential for a guy that owes 14 million.
|
|
|
|
|
#2575 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kakà, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
![]() |
i think Galliani should be making a move.
Quote:
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO ALWAYS NERO ALWAYS A ROSSONERO ![]() San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo! Heroes Are Remembered Legends Live Forever San Paolo |
|
|
|
|
|
#2576 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2008
![]() |
Ouch.... :
"According to some unconfirmed rumors, yesterday afternoon, Klas-Jan Huntelaar would burst into a hysterical scene in the locker room Milanello. Rumors say that this crisis would be nervous due to the fact that the player is not happy with his job as a team and it seems that the constant innuendo about his future away from Milan, which appears every day on average, have caused the collapse." -MilanNews.it
__________________
BELIEVE IN ALLEGRI
|
|
|
|
|
#2577 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
Bad news about Huntelaar if true, and if Real are seriously after Hernanes it could be a big problem. Real is quite an attractive team for Brazilians with players like Kaka and Marcelo already, Spanish football being an attractive prospect and the club has the spending power to outbid every other team on the planet (except Man City probably).
|
|
|
|
|
#2578 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: the most peaceful city , JAMBI - INDONESIA
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pippo, Cantona, Kaka
![]() |
I dont think we re less attrative to RM since we have a group of Brazilian players too, Dinho, Pato, Thiago, Dida, not to forget Leo , who can go down personally to so called 'persuade' him to come..
and I think despite our dipping performances in recent yrs, STILL a lot of players are dreaming to come & play fro AC MILAN Im more worried if we have to outbid the offer from RM.. FORZA MILAN ! Last edited by edysupriadi; 29-01-2010 at 04:11. |
|
|
|
|
#2579 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
Hello people... I havent wrote anything since the derby, it fell hard on me. The way we looked was simply atrocious so I had no motiv to write anyything...
About Hernanes: From what I've seen from him he is absolutely capable of playing football of highest class in current Seedorf's position. I do not know in what kind of form is he now, but I doubt he lost his talent. But, only way for Milan to PAY for him is some miracle to hapopen! As obviousely we are content with half-players like "young" Antonini, Abate as a FB, Favalli as our 3rd CB etc. I would like to thank Silvio and Galliani for allowing Merda fans to make fun out of every Milan fan on Earth by singing " Siam venuti fin qua, per vedere segnare Kakaaaaa!!" during the derby in both games while whey were embarrasing us and making fun of Milan, Milan fans and Kaka', on the pitch and on the stands! Thanx a lot, that is something I surely didnt expect to see!!! ![]() I'd also like to say that now Im convinced how all 4 of our reserve CB's are now for Milan, and we do not need any of them! Now even Bonera whose injuries have destroyed him as a player. Also Marek, who plays like he came from Croatian league 2 weeks ago! And wth all respect to Borriello's fighting and effort, big CF's do all that + they are scoring class players, which Marco will never be and therefore he is not Milan's no.1 striker by any means we need. Im glad that we are now back to earth and we can work with more calm and face real problems we have in this transition season we created for ourselves by selling and not investing. Congrats to Leo and players for giving their all, but we lack quality, its simple as that. However we cant let scuedtto just like that. We need to fight untill the end!
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
#2580 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|