![]() |
|
|
#2716 | |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
I wouldn't put it past businessmen to have 2 main sponsors but in this climate it seems unlikely.
__________________
aka rezag |
|
|
|
|
|
#2717 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2009
Location: South Africa
Fave Players: Seedorf, Cassano, Pirlo, Nesta, Pazzini
![]() |
Quote:
, although 15mln is still peanuts, its better than nothing.15mill + huntelaar = dzeko Last edited by bijon; 05-02-2010 at 13:21. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2718 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#2719 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
I don't know on which site I saw that, but they compared what BWIN have given to us and what Fly Emirates is going to give us, and the difference is "only" 16M actually ...
|
|
|
|
|
#2720 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
![]() |
So its not as if we have 60 million to spend so no point pondering who we will but , it will be business as usual regards free transfers and cheap players.As much as I like Dzeko I honestly cannot see us spending 10 million on one player let alone 25 and Hunter or 40 million.
|
|
|
|
|
#2721 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
![]() |
I want us to go for guys that are proven in the seria a more than anything else.
I dont know a thing about Dzeko but i do know that germany and italy is diffrent kind of football. Look at what luca toni did? Wasnt he the top scorer one year? And is this Dzeko guy really worth that much money? Or would you rather get a decent defender with great potential and another young player with potential that totals one player? And one more thing. If someone asked us a couple of years ago who we would want between huntelaar and dzeko im sure 80%+ would pick the hunter. We have a great player that has not gotten used to playing with his teammates and in italy but i really believe we have an amazing player in our hands i would hate to lose him.
__________________
ROBINHO TIME Last edited by OCmilano; 05-02-2010 at 18:03. |
|
|
|
|
#2722 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: Kaka, Albertini, Serginho, Maldini, Rivaldo
![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
Massimo Tartaglia
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2723 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
Players like Dzeko tend to mature later on. Tall, phisically strong players. Dont mind Ibra, Ibra is a fenomeno. Drogba matured fully in Chelsea, how old was he then? 26, 27?
I can see a lot of things Dzeko needs to fix, but he CAN fix it as I personally see it.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
#2724 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: San Francisco California USA
Fave Players: Nesta R80 Beckham Rino
![]() |
i rather have chamakh for less than 40 million^^
|
|
|
|
|
#2725 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
Rumours around say that Bronzetti has told Radio Radio that Berlusconi's real summer target is......
Torres Would you guys be happy with signing Torres instead of Dzeko? Even though Torres is great, I kinda see Dzeko as more of a necessity and rather spend that 40-50 million on someone like Fabregas. |
|
|
|
|
#2726 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2006
![]() |
Torres would be great, but Berlusconi doesn't have the money to sign him.
|
|
|
|
|
#2727 | ||
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
Quote:
He was a normal player, nothing special before joining Marseille ... OCMilano, I didn't get the point about the following sentence: Quote:
![]() |
||
|
|
|
|
#2728 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
Quote:
![]() slifersd, I think Berlu can buy Torres if he wants to...I've also read on a site that some guy called Fabio Baresi (could it be a mistake?) has said that Milan fans are in for a very special treat this summer. Many players are leaving and a new generation is coming in and Milan have been working on their players for a few months already. Along with the deal with Fly Emirates, and the comments that Bronzetti has made (this guy definitely knows what he's talking about), I don't know, it could be interesting. I definitely smell something cooking. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2729 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2005
Location: kosovo
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, R80, T.Silva, Pato
![]() |
do anyone has any info about Santaccroce ? what going on with this guy
__________________
AC MILAN ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
#2730 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2010
Location: malaysia
Fave Players: Baresi,Maldini,Weah,Ronaldinho
![]() |
Big no no to Torres........... don't get me wrong. he's a great striker but he's too injury prone. plus if we are gonna sign him it will cost 50 million at least.with that kind of crazy money and his injury proneness,i'm afraid we will end up like Real Madrid with their transfer on certain Signor Kaka..Better stick with Dzeko.
|
|
|