AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-02-2010, 21:18   #10

Christian

Registered User
 
Christian's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
Christian is on a distinguished road
Watched Wolfsburg in the Euro League and Grafite seems so so much better than Dzeko based on this game. To bad he's so old though, but the thing is, that I don't really know if Dzeko is worth this kinda money.

Last season he was phenominal, but still eclipsed by grafite. This season he's done well in the CL, but haven't been any more than pretty decent in the bundesliga. I love the fact that he's a Milan fan, but I think we should still keep our radar out cause I'm not sure if he can be our new Sheva, which is basicly what we need.
Christian is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.