AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21-02-2010, 10:12   #3031

Tony75

Registered User
 
Tony75's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fave Players: Pato, Silva, Abate
Tony75 is on a distinguished road
I'm hopeful that Silvio's current malaise will right itself, so I'd go for Zapata/Santacroce & Astori to back up Nesta, Silva next season with Bonera too.

Can't see us signing Vidic who is way better than Bonera, even if Bonera is decent at times.
__________________
The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The next best time is right now.
Tony75 is offline  
Old 21-02-2010, 11:13   #3032

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony75 View Post
I'm hopeful that Silvio's current malaise will right itself, so I'd go for Zapata/Santacroce & Astori to back up Nesta, Silva next season with Bonera too.

Can't see us signing Vidic who is way better than Bonera, even if Bonera is decent at times.
I'd take Santacroce instead of Zapata (never impressed me) because the guy is Italian, and if someday the 6+5 rule is applied for European competitions ...

Nesta, Thiago Silva, Santacroce, Bonera, Astori: if that isn't a solid defence, then I don't know what is a solid defence ...
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline  
Old 21-02-2010, 11:21   #3033

Tony75

Registered User
 
Tony75's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fave Players: Pato, Silva, Abate
Tony75 is on a distinguished road
If only. We4'd still need wb, box to box mid, am, and wide subs, and new keepers too.

Back to reality.
__________________
The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The next best time is right now.
Tony75 is offline  
Old 21-02-2010, 12:27   #3034

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Has Santacroce recovered from his injury yet? I know he was injured and hadn't featured for Napoli in a while but I'm not sure what's the current situation with him. I wouldn't mind if we ever went for him. I remember him giving Dinho plenty problems last season.
Mystik is offline  
Old 22-02-2010, 00:19   #3035

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
No clue in whats happening with Santacroce. Really wish he comes to Milan but unless Nesta retires, I doubt MGT will spend any real money in CB. To them, Favalli and Kala are gone for next year but they still have Bonera, Gouch and Astori(coming back from loan). Thats more than enough(in their mind).
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 22-02-2010, 00:26   #3036

k7r

Registered User
 
k7r's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Fave Players: Il Capitano
k7r is on a distinguished road
Now Zamparini is willing to part with Kjaer in the summer if Palermo do not make it to the next champions league......According to him Milan (Braida) are after them for Pastore also...who he considers as the next Messi & practically unsellable....

I wish we get Kjaer in the summer & block Pastore for next season...
k7r is offline  
Old 22-02-2010, 02:39   #3037

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
It will take a miracle-like Parma winning the league this year, for Zamparini to even consider selling his players to Milan.
Here is a man that would sell his players for lesser the price to any other team than Milan.
Ofcourse, unless Milan offers 3 times of what others are offering, I doubt Zamparini will sell Kjaer or Pastore to Milan.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 22-02-2010, 03:17   #3038

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
This is just something I noticed over the past few month and a half. Due to my knee injury I got to stay home a lot=watched a lot of games either live or tape replay, some games were even dated two yrs ago. Games included-Serie A, EPL, Liga, Ligue 1, CL, UEFA/Europa, and some Brazil league and Portugal league matches.

These are the things I noticed.

1. A lot of teams are playing with one striker instead of two like in the 90s. Don't really know why, but I think it has to do with the lack of good-great strikers in the current football world at the moment.
2. Most teams relies on team play as a whole but need that one individual brilliance upfront to win games. Means relying on a striker upfront to score. Like ManU, Inter, Fiorentina, Pool, Chelsea, .......I think the only team that does not is Barcelona-as their team play is brilliance in itself.
3. Serie A really needs to figure out how to get fans back to the stadium as byfar having the most empty stadiums compare to the EPL, Liga and even Ligue 1.
4. In terms competitiveness, Ligue 1 is really good. As I really see 4-5 teams at above the same level and the only things that separated them were luck and injuries to players.
5. Lastly, when it comes to a physical team(EPL teams or Seville or Inter) vs a skillful team(Barcelona, Real, or Milan), physical teams usually dominate and win the game unless a moment of brilliance from the skillful team to turn the tide.

The points that I am trying to make is that as much as I hate to admit, I think Milan needs a great striker to be a true force in the league or CL. As having a great striker, like Torres allow the team to be much more dangerous than having both of Dinho and Borreillo. On top of that, Milan needs a mobile two way midfield not the static players like Pirlo, and Seedorf now and one dimensional player like Gattuso.

Look at teams like ManU or Chelsea or Inter or Barcelona. They all have great strikers in attack with a mobile midfield. Yes, Barcelona might not have the tough midfields like Chelsea and that Inter lacks creativity. But their midfields do move up and down the field to provide movement. These midfielders do not need to be the Xavi or Pirlo but as long as they are someone like Park who can make a pass, dribble and run to cover space, their job is done.

Having said all that, i am not saying Milan will not advance in CL this year, as it is my belief that any team can win the CL as long as they make it into the knockout stage. What I am essentially stating is that if Milan is to truly become a force again, one great striker is needed along with a mobile midfield.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 22-02-2010, 05:48   #3039

DUCO

Registered User
 
DUCO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Nesta ,Gourcuff,RIVERA,Kaka,Pato,MALDINI,Sheva
DUCO is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
It will take a miracle-like Parma winning the league this year, for Zamparini to even consider selling his players to Milan.
Here is a man that would sell his players for lesser the price to any other team than Milan.
Ofcourse, unless Milan offers 3 times of what others are offering, I doubt Zamparini will sell Kjaer or Pastore to Milan.
Totali agre with you,Zamparini is not with good relantships with Berlusconi/galiani
__________________
NO KAKA NO PARTY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HQLt...eature=related

GAME OVER
DUCO is offline  
Old 22-02-2010, 18:56   #3040

HO-YOUNG

Registered User
 
HO-YOUNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: Kaka, Albertini, Serginho, Maldini, Rivaldo
HO-YOUNG is on a distinguished road
What do you all think of Anderson from Man U? he seems to be out of favor with these and may be available this summer.
__________________
Massimo Tartaglia
HO-YOUNG is offline  
Old 22-02-2010, 20:33   #3041

edysupriadi

Registered User
 
edysupriadi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: the most peaceful city , JAMBI - INDONESIA
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pippo, Cantona, Kaka
edysupriadi is on a distinguished road
he is still 22 yo, he was an Attacking midfield being terribly misused by SAF atm, I pretty like the idea of having him in our team... young, very good skills & technique, no problem at long ball passing or dribbling past few to burst into penalty area (something we've been missing this season..), and for sure excellent candidate to wear our no 10 ! he could be one of the 'mobile-two way midfields' Gabriel489 mentioned earlier in his post

Last edited by edysupriadi; 22-02-2010 at 20:37.
edysupriadi is offline  
Old 23-02-2010, 02:26   #3042

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
After a disgraceful week for the Italians in Europe and a pretty good week for Germans, here are the coeffecients as of today (before Inter and Stuttgart's games)

http://kassiesa.net/uefabackup/data/...ccoef2010.html

Germany have 13.250 and Italy have 12.571.

Had Fiorentina drew with Bayern Munich we would see Italy around 12.8 and Germany 12.9 (I think).

If things go on the way they are going, Italy will lose it's fourth spot in the CL and that means Milan will need to get 2nd place rather than 3rd, because 3rd will have to qualify for Europe.
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 23-02-2010, 05:11   #3043

Filipéz 182

Registered User
 
Filipéz 182's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
thats crap. but still I cant support inter against chelsea
I can see all 3 italian teams go out I'm afraid...
Filipéz 182 is offline  
Old 23-02-2010, 05:27   #3044

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
http://goal.com/it/news/2/serie-a/20...generare-anche

Milan linked with Adriano. I remember Braida following him ever since he left Inter. He is in great form and is the Brazilian Player of the Year and the Golden Boot winner from last season. An in-form Adriano along side Pato and R80 could be one of the best tridents we will ever witness, given that each player is compatible to one another.

I do have a preference for Robinho though, however he's been bought by 30m by Man City and there's no way Mancini will allow him to leave for less than 25m. Adriano was bought by Flamengo for free and they owe him one, big time, so it is possible thay they could let him go for 8-10m. Both of them remain wet dreams to me and I think they could be potentially 10 times better than signing Dzeko.

Don't get me wrong, Dzeko is a player that I really want right now..but I think the only reason I want him is because he is the only good striker out there that's scoring and wants Milan and is available and is within reach. But a strike force of Boriello/Dzeko/Inzaghi doesn't really instill me with confidence for us to dominate the World again. Both Adriano and Robino will remain wet dreams for us. Oh yea then there's Balotelli but why bother going into that cause he's never going to come.

Last edited by hitmannq8; 23-02-2010 at 05:31.
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 23-02-2010, 05:42   #3045

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
After seeing the UEFA ratings, I am really hoping for an Inter victory. As I hate to see Serie A losing a spot in the CL.

As for Anderson. He is a gem. As far as I am concern I do rate him higher than Hernanez mainly b/c I have not seen enough of the latter played. To me, Anderson is Seedorf who actually moves or a tougher version of Pirlo. I think he struggles at ManU is mainly due to the system at ManU, as they tend to play off both wings instead of playmaking in the middle. Do remember that Veron at his prime also struggled in ManU, too.
Gabriel489 is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.