AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21-03-2010, 08:20   #3556

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
It looks like I forgot to write "decisive" !!
You mean 'assists'?
Siregar is offline  
Old 21-03-2010, 08:25   #3557

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
You mean 'assists'?
Yeah, I mean assists !!
Lol the previous post was quite funny, I didn't think about that kind of answer !!
"No club wants player who almost never made passes" !!
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline  
Old 21-03-2010, 08:31   #3558

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
Yeah, I mean assists !!
Lol the previous post was quite funny, I didn't think about that kind of answer !!
"No club wants player who almost never made passes" !!
LOL

I am glad that not you who gives information of players Milan follow to Galliani!
Siregar is offline  
Old 21-03-2010, 08:56   #3559

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
2005-2006: Strasbourg (Ligue 1), 8 games played, 1 goal
2006-2007: Strasbourg (Ligue 2), 16 games played, 3 goals
2007-2008: Strasbourg (Ligue 1), 34 games played, 6 goals
2008-2009: Lorient (Ligue 1), 37 games played, 11 goals, 8 passes
2009-2010: Lorient (Ligue 1), 26 games played, 10 goals, 4 passes

Kevin Gameiro could be a very good sub. My information is a bit better than Geo's

2008-2009: Lorient (Ligue 1), 37 games played, 11 goals, 10 assists
2009-2010: Lorient (Ligue 1), 26 games played, 10 goals, 6 assists

For a winger of a small club, his goals & assists / season is respectable.
Aficio is offline  
Old 21-03-2010, 09:59   #3560

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aficio View Post
Kevin Gameiro could be a very good sub. My information is a bit better than Geo's

2008-2009: Lorient (Ligue 1), 37 games played, 11 goals, 10 assists
2009-2010: Lorient (Ligue 1), 26 games played, 10 goals, 6 assists

For a winger of a small club, his goals & assists / season is respectable.
Well, I took the informations on the official website of Ligue 1 ...
And he's a striker, not a winger ... It's just that he has the skills to play on the wing ...
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline  
Old 21-03-2010, 10:13   #3561

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
Well, I took the informations on the official website of Ligue 1 ...
And he's a striker, not a winger ... It's just that he has the skills to play on the wing ...

I took it from transfermarkt.de

I don't mean that my source is more reliable, it is just make him look better.

Pato is also a striker who can play on both wings so, what a good sub of him!
Aficio is offline  
Old 21-03-2010, 13:32   #3562

Nalx

Registered User
 
Nalx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
I just finished watching Bordeaux-Lille, trying to witness for myself some players who have been mentioned here like Tremoulinas (whom for some members here is a candidate for our LB), Hazard (whom Zizou rated highly), and Gervinho (who really impressed esp in 1st half pf this season).

Hazard is an exciting player, scored one but drifted out in 2nd half. But a player of his stature could be easily bulked. Gervinho was really disappointing with no contribution whatsoever. Has he just return from injury or something? After being one goal down, Bordeaux took initiative for the most part of the game so I couldn't judge Tremolinas' def ability.

The one player that did caught ny attention was no other than Gorky. Watching him move ubiquitously with ease makes me wonder where the lukewarm player we saw in Milan is.

Now I agree with Boban about the reheated soup kind of player; but if he wants to move to bigger team after WC I think we should try to get him.

I know some might think the reason he didn't want to come back to us was bcos he enjoyed being a big fish in a small pond, but he's noticeably grown up as a player there both in club (domestic and Champions league) and NT level.
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--
Nalx is offline  
Old 21-03-2010, 13:56   #3563

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalx View Post
I just finished watching Bordeaux-Lille, trying to witness for myself some players who have been mentioned here like Tremoulinas (whom for some members here is a candidate for our LB), Hazard (whom Zizou rated highly), and Gervinho (who really impressed esp in 1st half pf this season).

Hazard is an exciting player, scored one but drifted out in 2nd half. But a player of his stature could be easily bulked. Gervinho was really disappointing with no contribution whatsoever. Has he just return from injury or something? After being one goal down, Bordeaux took initiative for the most part of the game so I couldn't judge Tremolinas' def ability.

The one player that did caught ny attention was no other than Gorky. Watching him move ubiquitously with ease makes me wonder where the lukewarm player we saw in Milan is.

Now I agree with Boban about the reheated soup kind of player; but if he wants to move to bigger team after WC I think we should try to get him.

I know some might think the reason he didn't want to come back to us was bcos he enjoyed being a big fish in a small pond, but he's noticeably grown up as a player there both in club (domestic and Champions league) and NT level.
I would have liked to watch that game too but I couldn't ...

About Gervinho, he was out for about 2 months ... it was his first game since his injury (you see, I even didn't know he was going to play).

For Gourcuff, he's still nothing for the NT as he has struggled in that team (but at the same time, he wasn't that good with his club). Let's say he's back to his normal level at the right time: final run in Ligue 1, important games in CL and soon the WC.
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline  
Old 21-03-2010, 14:22   #3564

Nalx

Registered User
 
Nalx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
Thanx Geo, that explains a lot about Gervinho's lacklustre performance. It's a pity he was out for quite some time when he was clearly enjoying his football. If I'm not mistaken he already scored 10+ goals up to the half of the season and some of them are gems.

I also got to watch Tot Spurs' Bale several times lately. I can see why Leo likes him as his running the flank tirelessly is really the kind of FB Leo wants. He's quick, his crossing is good and many times he takes the free kick as well; although I haven't yet seen him being tested by a real quality winger.
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--
Nalx is offline  
Old 22-03-2010, 05:14   #3565

guestes

Registered User
 
guestes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
guestes is on a distinguished road
Sigh.... This just about sums it up. They missed Beretta and the other young striker (who is he again), but all in all a fair assesment....
__________________
Galliani laughed: “I don’t know what his face looks like. Mine is ugly and is a Rossoneri face…”
guestes is offline  
Old 22-03-2010, 05:15   #3566

guestes

Registered User
 
guestes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
guestes is on a distinguished road
Sigh.... This just about sums it up. They missed Beretta and Zigoni, but all in all a fair assesment....

It is up to the youth to stand up now, if they can be given a chance....
__________________
Galliani laughed: “I don’t know what his face looks like. Mine is ugly and is a Rossoneri face…”
guestes is offline  
Old 22-03-2010, 05:16   #3567

guestes

Registered User
 
guestes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
guestes is on a distinguished road
Sigh.... This just about sums it up. They missed Beretta and Zigoni, but all in all a fair assesment....

It is up to the youth to stand up now, if they can be given a chance....

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/trans...ilans-signings

OOPs, sorry for the repost
__________________
Galliani laughed: “I don’t know what his face looks like. Mine is ugly and is a Rossoneri face…”
guestes is offline  
Old 22-03-2010, 05:38   #3568

edysupriadi

Registered User
 
edysupriadi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: the most peaceful city , JAMBI - INDONESIA
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pippo, Cantona, Kaka
edysupriadi is on a distinguished road
I think its unfair for Mancini ..he just came & played like 1-2 games ? & got injured during training therefore rarely features so far,

last night I think he was doing OK considering he never got the chance to play in Inter, and just recovered to play last night (though initially was just as Pato's backup)

he may not Mancini we knew he was few seasons ago with Roma, however, in terms of importance, at this timing, imo he is as important as Dinho in our depleted squad (in the race for scudetto)

imagine we dont have him in our last game- when Pato was out, the only choice we had was Hunter ! Mancini easily should have better grade than Oddo
edysupriadi is offline  
Old 22-03-2010, 11:41   #3569

Pato Milan

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 2009
Fave Players: Pato, Kaka, Dinho, Zidane, Cafu, RC6 and Pirlo!
Pato Milan is on a distinguished road
I know its of topic but look at this goal from Felipe Mattioni
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36rDO...layer_embedded
Pato Milan is offline  
Old 22-03-2010, 11:50   #3570

fLame

Registered User
 
fLame's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Milan
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Seedorf, Pirlo
fLame is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pato Milan View Post
I know its of topic but look at this goal from Felipe Mattioni
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36rDO...layer_embedded
great goal, but I think he got a little lucky.
the few times he played for Milan, he didn't impress at all.
__________________
always rosso. always nero. always a rossonero.
fLame is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.