AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24-03-2010, 05:28   #3586

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
“Balotelli has a very friendly face, a Rossoneri face, but I don’t know if he will join Milan, I’m not the one you should ask about this…”
-Berlusconi


"Balotelli to Milan? I believe that will be very difficult to happen"
- Moratti

Last edited by hitmannq8; 24-03-2010 at 05:30.
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 24-03-2010, 05:42   #3587

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
Very difficult indeed but not impossible nothing is impossible , we have to believe to succeed and anchieve.
Jay Crisp is offline  
Old 24-03-2010, 05:44   #3588

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
I am still not sure if Milan should bring Balotelli or not. He is a young player who really needs guidance from people around him but first of all he must have great respect for the people. Some years ago we had Maldini, Cafu, Rui Costa who I think players that can guide and protect young players such Boriello. If I remember correctly, Cafu did such kind of guidance to Pato when Pato was new in Milan and so did Leonardo.

What the situation now that can help Balotelli to grow up to be a professional player except the role of wise Leonardo is the conducive group of Milan have that obviously really care about the group's member IMO. I do think if Balotelli had problems like he had so far in Inter, the situation wouldn't go so badly like he experienced with Inter. Small example is Kaladze's problem with Milan. How Milan's coach and member react showed how good the group of our players handle the kind of problem.

Bringing Balotelli is a risk because of his behavior but if the price is pretty cheap (Galliani's style ), maybe Milan should take the risk.
Siregar is offline  
Old 24-03-2010, 06:35   #3589

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
Bringing Balotelli is a risk because of his behavior but if the price is pretty cheap (Galliani's style ), maybe Milan should take the risk.
Why would the price be cheap..calculat it like this

x(transfer value) + 10 mil extra (because its milan)
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati
kastriot is offline  
Old 24-03-2010, 07:21   #3590

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Just b.c a player said he loves to play for Milan like Dzeko or Mario. It really does not make their prices cheaper for Milan. As I am sure those two and others would also love the chance to play for Barcelona, ManU, Chelsea or even Real too.
If B & G continues to think that players nowadays want Milan and none other, then we can pretty much give up on having any great players playing for Milan unless they pay up.
I know Milan got Dinho that way, but as far as I know, ManCity was the only competition. If ManU or Chelsea were really serious about signing Dinho, I am sure he would have worked something out.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 24-03-2010, 07:27   #3591

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
I think, it's not the love for Milan from Ballotelli makes the price low, but the behaviour of Balotelli should resist other club signing him which should lower his price. Adriano is similar example.
Siregar is offline  
Old 24-03-2010, 08:23   #3592

OCmilano

Registered User
 
OCmilano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
If selling PATO gets us a new striker (dzeko ) vdv,b45,winger,or defender. If we can get 2 young good players for pato I'll take it.

I love pato but these injuries worry me.
__________________
ROBINHO TIME
OCmilano is offline  
Old 24-03-2010, 08:57   #3593

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
If we sell Pato we will probably bring in Toni

__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline  
Old 24-03-2010, 09:23   #3594

Nalx

Registered User
 
Nalx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
Regarding Balo, remember guys Mourinho NEVER critizes his own player in public. He always tries to stir up controversies and thus takes the whole media pressure on his shoulders.

Balo seems to be the exception. Not only Mou critizes him, he scoffs him (remember when he said anyone who doesn't improve after training with champs like Zanetti must have only one neuron?); not once or twice, but many times.

Now why would Mou break his own rule? I believe it's bcos Balo's attitude is waaaaay out of line. I mean what has he achieved so far? Mou might be a braggart, but the trophies he has won can justify it.

I don't want this kind of player, no matter how talented he is.
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--
Nalx is offline  
Old 24-03-2010, 09:44   #3595

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Krasic's agent has said Milan, Inter and Juve all want him on top of clubs in England, Spain and Germany. Standard agent talk really.

Flamini has also confirmed he wants a Milan stay, essentially ending recent rumours.

Finally, in regards to the Balotelli discussions, Berlu's son has already dismissed our chances of getting him along with Moratti. Berlu's comments to me just look like a joke aimed at Inter. Ultimately, I'd like to have him (despite him being an idiot) as he could be huge, but chances of getting him are close to 0.
ACMILAN1983 is offline  
Old 24-03-2010, 10:00   #3596

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
I am still not sure if Milan should bring Balotelli or not. He is a young player who really needs guidance from people around him but first of all he must have great respect for the people. Some years ago we had Maldini, Cafu, Rui Costa who I think players that can guide and protect young players such Boriello. If I remember correctly, Cafu did such kind of guidance to Pato when Pato was new in Milan and so did Leonardo.

What the situation now that can help Balotelli to grow up to be a professional player except the role of wise Leonardo is the conducive group of Milan have that obviously really care about the group's member IMO. I do think if Balotelli had problems like he had so far in Inter, the situation wouldn't go so badly like he experienced with Inter. Small example is Kaladze's problem with Milan. How Milan's coach and member react showed how good the group of our players handle the kind of problem.

Bringing Balotelli is a risk because of his behavior but if the price is pretty cheap (Galliani's style ), maybe Milan should take the risk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
I think, it's not the love for Milan from Ballotelli makes the price low, but the behaviour of Balotelli should resist other club signing him which should lower his price. Adriano is similar example.

You're right. Milan is the best team in term of harmony and family feeling, a good place for player like him. We don't have Maldini, Costacuta, Cafu now, but Leo is a great motivator and Galliani is very good at talking with player. Ambrosini's done his job as a captain very well since the beginning of season. But if we want to buy him, buy him early, it is hard to teach a person at the age of Cassano or Adriano now. Berlusconi's small quote is a good sign, hope that something will be done from it.

Every club don't like unprofessional players, there's almost no big club want him, the problem is will we ready to take the risk.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalx View Post
Regarding Balo, remember guys Mourinho NEVER critizes his own player in public. He always tries to stir up controversies and thus takes the whole media pressure on his shoulders.

Balo seems to be the exception. Not only Mou critizes him, he scoffs him (remember when he said anyone who doesn't improve after training with champs like Zanetti must have only one neuron?); not once or twice, but many times.

Now why would Mou break his own rule? I believe it's bcos Balo's attitude is waaaaay out of line. I mean what has he achieved so far? Mou might be a braggart, but the trophies he has won can justify it.

I don't want this kind of player, no matter how talented he is.

I think he rarely does, but he did it sometimes:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...ea/6220849.stm

About Balo, I think we should take the risk and we need this risk.
Aficio is offline  
Old 24-03-2010, 11:03   #3597

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
Goal.crap tries to get attention, again. The year 2013 is ridiculous, intentionally mistake, IMO.

However, with all respect, any news of him besides leaving Milan soon irritates me.

http://goal.com/en/news/10/italy/201...nts-milan-stay
Aficio is offline  
Old 24-03-2010, 11:22   #3598

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
I am still not sure if Milan should bring Balotelli or not. He is a young player who really needs guidance from people around him but first of all he must have great respect for the people. Some years ago we had Maldini, Cafu, Rui Costa who I think players that can guide and protect young players such Boriello. If I remember correctly, Cafu did such kind of guidance to Pato when Pato was new in Milan and so did Leonardo.

What the situation now that can help Balotelli to grow up to be a professional player except the role of wise Leonardo is the conducive group of Milan have that obviously really care about the group's member IMO. I do think if Balotelli had problems like he had so far in Inter, the situation wouldn't go so badly like he experienced with Inter. Small example is Kaladze's problem with Milan. How Milan's coach and member react showed how good the group of our players handle the kind of problem.

Bringing Balotelli is a risk because of his behavior but if the price is pretty cheap (Galliani's style ), maybe Milan should take the risk.


You're right. Milan have NO OLDER PLAYERS to guide him.

hahah
__________________
Milano84 is offline  
Old 24-03-2010, 11:25   #3599

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
Milan is working on creating ( I just wonder how...) an EU passport for Ely, brasilian CB, so he can be our player next summer... He is 16, and suposed to be a great prospect etc.

BUT, not all we need to thing about is Super MArio Rossonero! I always hated the boy, but he is my new idol, hahaha! The man sang "siamo ad un punto" ( we are on one point..." when Milan won vs Chievo! Always was a rossonero!

Immagine PAto wears Inter's shirt and does stuff like that ( remember:"When I think of Milano, first thing that comes to my mind in AC MIlan...")??!! Only in Merda those things can heppen... Great young Inter talent Balottelli....is a die hard rossonero, hahaha!!

Forget 30-40mln for Dzeko, sign Mario!
Let's sign Dzeko and ask for Balotelli on loan ??

About Flamini, rumours must have been false with the possible exchange with Toulalan as Flamini, according to Calciomercato (according to ...), would sign sooner or later a new contract linking him with Milan until 2014.
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline  
Old 24-03-2010, 12:45   #3600

DUCO

Registered User
 
DUCO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Nesta ,Gourcuff,RIVERA,Kaka,Pato,MALDINI,Sheva
DUCO is on a distinguished road
http://www.footballpress.net/?action=read&idsel=56720
__________________
NO KAKA NO PARTY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HQLt...eature=related

GAME OVER
DUCO is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.