AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2010, 14:07   #3916

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by shegs1157 View Post
Thank you. During the match, the commentator said something about Dzeko being the top shooter in Bundesliga with 134 shots. That means he gets into good positions often, but he's scored 'only' 18 league goals! does this mean he's a wasteful striker?

Before this match, Dzeko started 27 (1 sub), shot 133 times, in goal 59 times, scored 16

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/team/squad?id=138&cc=5739

He scores after about 8 attempts and he tries 5 each match. His goals & assists / matches rate is still high, so that can't be count as wasteful, in team like Wolfsburg, he must create chances for himself and others, not only receive the ball and score.

Of course, he is a true upgrade of Borri.

However, Hunter with 8 starts (13 subs), shot 28, in goal 14, scored 7

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/team/squad?id=103&cc=5739

is still very impressive.

Hunter & Dzeko are 2 different type of forward, I'd rather trade Borri with Dzeko.

I've heard that Paloschi has a grow spurt this year, made him 5 centimeters taller (his height in Wiki is now 1m82). Paloschi's only weakness was his small body; his heading, shooting, speed and movement are very good. He can be the replacement for Pippo now.

I don't know whether or not we'll sell Dinho, but if Pato don't get serious injuries, the forwards set of: Pato, Borri, Hunter, Paloschi is still competitive.
Aficio is offline  
Old 04-04-2010, 14:08   #3917

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUCO View Post
ely 17 years is from Gremio I think and play cb new Silva they say and will be eu-player
Thanks, DUCO...
Look, never heard about this boy. Take a look in Grêmio official website and didn't found him at professional depth chart.... strange.

Also, since there's this "new Silva" on the notice, I start to think it is work of his agent. I hate these new Silva, new Kaká, new Robinho claim

There's one CB in Grêmio that I forgot to mention in "Kakás father..." thread, and this is a guy deserve the hype. His name is Mário Fernandes(1990):
http://www.gremio.net/player/view.as...&language=0&i=

Now, thats a impressive prospect! Besides to be a CB, did great last season in Brasileirão playing as RB in Grêmio first-11. Was linked to Juve last season and if I'm not wrong is already a EU-player. This year I didn't saw Mário to play, but I read in a newspaper he asked to play only CB position. Great young defender, with professional experience and very skilled.

I will try to find more news about this Ely guy, but it's strange that I never heard of him. Maybe he plays with another name here, who knows?!?! But, from Grêmio, playing CB, only Mário Fernandes deserve the hype...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayern View Post
DZEKO NEWS latest:

Wolfsburg manager:

- talked with AC Milan
- interested in Dzeko
- AC will not pay 40 M €
- we are not reducing the price
- at the end we demand the money or he will stay
Thanks for the update, bayern.
This is A LOT of money for a player nowadays... Clubs are broken. Nothing against Dzeko, but with this budget we can purchase 3 or 4 player to help us right now. A pair of Dzeko and Pato on paper is amazing, but our biggest problems will remain.

Heck! Our problems will be even worse, because they will be one year older and with more tired legs...

Last edited by Brasileiro; 04-04-2010 at 14:19.
Brasileiro is offline  
Old 04-04-2010, 14:19   #3918

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
Brasileiro.....you can't find him in Gremio because he plays for Milan (primavera, or one of the youth programs).

I think Milan just signed him recently (a month or two ago). The kid is Brazilian and used to play in Gremio's youth teams (I think). But I think he was out of contract (or never signed one), and just signed with Milan. He is said to be (from what I have read by other members here.....I've never even seen the kid in a picture) a strong defender with a very bright future ahead of him. But we'll see how he'll turn out.

"17 year old Brazilian centre-back, obtained from Gremio in controversial circumstances. He played for the Milan Primavera in the Viareggio youth tournament while the paperwork was still being done, Gremio prepared a case to take to FIFA but then abandoned it. Anyway, he's with the Primavera in Milan now and he seems to be a very promising prospect. An heir to Thiago Silva according to his agent." - this is from football-chat forums.




I don't know how correct the above is........this is just what I remember about the kid from reading online stuff in the past couple of months.
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!

Last edited by nefremo; 04-04-2010 at 14:23.
nefremo is offline  
Old 04-04-2010, 14:32   #3919

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nefremo View Post
Brasileiro.....you can't find him in Gremio because he plays for Milan (primavera, or one of the youth programs).
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Thanks, my friend... I was really intrigued because this boy was like a ghost!!


Quote:
I think Milan just signed him recently (a month or two ago). The kid is Brazilian and used to play in Gremio's youth teams (I think). But I think he was out of contract (or never signed one), and just signed with Milan. He is said to be (from what I have read by other members here.....I've never even seen the kid in a picture) a strong defender with a very bright future ahead of him. But we'll see how he'll turn out.
Yep, I hope we found a gem. Never heard of him...

This is the CB of Grêmio youth teams that is a starter of Brazil under-17 team(and captain) and people hype a lot. His name is Gerson.
http://www.gremio.net/player/view.as...e=0&i=juniores
To be straight, I think people over hype this Gerson kid. Never impressed me... So, lets hope we saw something Grêmio supporters let pass.


Quote:
I don't know how correct the above is........this is just what I remember about the kid from reading online stuff in the past couple of months.
No problem, you helped a lot. I was worried the age started to hurt my memory
Brasileiro is offline  
Old 04-04-2010, 15:08   #3920

shegs

Registered User
 
shegs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
Fave Players: Shevchenko, Ronaldo and Bergkamp.
shegs is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aficio View Post
Before this match, Dzeko started 27 (1 sub), shot 133 times, in goal 59 times, scored 16

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/team/squad?id=138&cc=5739

He scores after about 8 attempts and he tries 5 each match. His goals & assists / matches rate is still high, so that can't be count as wasteful, in team like Wolfsburg, he must create chances for himself and others, not only receive the ball and score.

Of course, he is a true upgrade of Borri.

However, Hunter with 8 starts (13 subs), shot 28, in goal 14, scored 7

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/team/squad?id=103&cc=5739

is still very impressive.

Hunter & Dzeko are 2 different type of forward, I'd rather trade Borri with Dzeko.

I've heard that Paloschi has a grow spurt this year, made him 5 centimeters taller (his height in Wiki is now 1m82). Paloschi's only weakness was his small body; his heading, shooting, speed and movement are very good. He can be the replacement for Pippo now.

I don't know whether or not we'll sell Dinho, but if Pato don't get serious injuries, the forwards set of: Pato, Borri, Hunter, Paloschi is still competitive.
A Bori/ Dzeko swap would be good. bt even if the wolfsburg directors are , i don't see that happening . Still the prospect of a H11/ Dzeko/Pato/R80 attack is mouthwatering!
__________________
Allegri's like a chess player; patient & deep-thinking.... Mourinho is incisive precise and cut-throat. Like a sniper.

Last edited by shegs; 04-04-2010 at 15:11.
shegs is offline  
Old 04-04-2010, 15:29   #3921

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
Wolfsburg can ask 80 mil for Dzeko, the reality is they will get max 30 mil and that woould be only from RM, Chelsea, Man U or Arsenal. Otherwise nop.
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline  
Old 04-04-2010, 18:30   #3922

DUCO

Registered User
 
DUCO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Nesta ,Gourcuff,RIVERA,Kaka,Pato,MALDINI,Sheva
DUCO is on a distinguished road
enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DwX4vVU9Vc crazyy sud american goll by Falcao.....
__________________
NO KAKA NO PARTY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HQLt...eature=related

GAME OVER
DUCO is offline  
Old 04-04-2010, 18:35   #3923

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUCO View Post
enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DwX4vVU9Vc crazyy sud american goll by Falcao.....
Yeah we have boriello. LOL
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline  
Old 04-04-2010, 18:45   #3924

DUCO

Registered User
 
DUCO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Nesta ,Gourcuff,RIVERA,Kaka,Pato,MALDINI,Sheva
DUCO is on a distinguished road
http://www.footballpress.net/?action=read&idsel=57286
what this mean he will not go in chelsi
__________________
NO KAKA NO PARTY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HQLt...eature=related

GAME OVER
DUCO is offline  
Old 05-04-2010, 05:27   #3925

Rabia15

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2009
Rabia15 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Thanks, my friend... I was really intrigued because this boy was like a ghost!!



Yep, I hope we found a gem. Never heard of him...

This is the CB of Grêmio youth teams that is a starter of Brazil under-17 team(and captain) and people hype a lot. His name is Gerson.
http://www.gremio.net/player/view.as...e=0&i=juniores
To be straight, I think people over hype this Gerson kid. Never impressed me... So, lets hope we saw something Grêmio supporters let pass.


No problem, you helped a lot. I was worried the age started to hurt my memory
i think the young player who is called as Silva's heir is Rodrigo Ely...
Rabia15 is offline  
Old 05-04-2010, 05:43   #3926

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabia15 View Post
i think the young player who is called as Silva's heir is Rodrigo Ely...
Who called it?
Siregar is offline  
Old 05-04-2010, 06:40   #3927

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUCO View Post
http://www.footballpress.net/?action=read&idsel=57286
what this mean he will not go in chelsi
Isn't that the agent player's go to when they want to leave their club ?? , he gets huge deals ....Imagine if Pato left we'd be dead ....
Jay Crisp is offline  
Old 05-04-2010, 07:16   #3928

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Crisp View Post
Isn't that the agent player's go to when they want to leave their club ?? , he gets huge deals ....Imagine if Pato left we'd be dead ....
Nothing special, his only famous client is Ibra. Some other names are: Maxwell, Cris,... and Mattioni

http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/magui...rater_282.html
Aficio is offline  
Old 05-04-2010, 10:22   #3929

MilanMikey

Registered User
 
MilanMikey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2010
Location: Toronto
Fave Players: Rivaldo,Ronaldinho,Pirlo
MilanMikey is on a distinguished road
What happened to all the hype around Kerlon? Around the time we were buying pato there was alot of hype about this kid he's a really great player and cheap.. plays for ajax now im pretty sure and is 21-22
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Yj7GoXPZw
MilanMikey is offline  
Old 05-04-2010, 10:57   #3930

bijon

Registered User
 
bijon's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2009
Location: South Africa
Fave Players: Seedorf, Cassano, Pirlo, Nesta, Pazzini
bijon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aficio View Post

I've heard that Paloschi has a grow spurt this year, made him 5 centimeters taller (his height in Wiki is now 1m82). Paloschi's only weakness was his small body; his heading, shooting, speed and movement are very good. He can be the replacement for Pippo now.

I don't know whether or not we'll sell Dinho, but if Pato don't get serious injuries, the forwards set of: Pato, Borri, Hunter, Paloschi is still competitive.
He didn't get a chance to really prove himself this season because of injuries, I think he will be ready for Milan after one more season on loan. His shooting is better than Borrielos.
bijon is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.