AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2010, 10:29   #3961

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
I'm sure it's not true. But these rummors will come up every summer just like they did with Shevchenko and just like they did with Kaka. We will have to deal with this at the end of every season.

My opinion is that Milan won't sell Pato now. Not this soon and not untill he is around 26/27. He'll obviously cost much much more then. Until then I don't think anyone has a chance of buying Pato unless they offer crazy CR money like Real did.

As bad as it sounds....I don't expect Pato to stay here for years to come and definitely not for him to stay here past his 30s. He'll definitely leave, but I don't think it'll be for another few years.

UNLESS.......Leo leaves and so does Ronaldinho. I think Pato is happy with Ronaldinho on the field. It's obvious. They have an understanding with each other and expecially Pato looks happy on the field and enjoys playing alongside Ronaldinho. Leonardo is also a good presence for him, being the man that brought him here and now his coach that stands behind him.

So with Kaka leaving last season........Milan not being as competitive (as amazing as that sounds it's true even though we are still in the running for the Scudetto) in bringing in great players to keep up with the European Powerhouses......and the couple of things that obviously keep Pato content (Dinho and Leo) leaving......we might see Pato ask to leave too after two years of dissapointments on and off the field.

I don't know how true or acurate my opinion is, but it's just that. An opinion on the Pato situation. Anyhow, like Geo said......nobody is irreplaceble. After Shevchenko, I learned to not care about the players and only love the colors no matter who stays, goes, or comes in.
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!
nefremo is offline  
Old 06-04-2010, 10:59   #3962

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nefremo View Post
I'm sure it's not true. But these rummors will come up every summer just like they did with Shevchenko and just like they did with Kaka. We will have to deal with this at the end of every season.

My opinion is that Milan won't sell Pato now. Not this soon and not untill he is around 26/27. He'll obviously cost much much more then. Until then I don't think anyone has a chance of buying Pato unless they offer crazy CR money like Real did.

As bad as it sounds....I don't expect Pato to stay here for years to come and definitely not for him to stay here past his 30s. He'll definitely leave, but I don't think it'll be for another few years.

UNLESS.......Leo leaves and so does Ronaldinho. I think Pato is happy with Ronaldinho on the field. It's obvious. They have an understanding with each other and expecially Pato looks happy on the field and enjoys playing alongside Ronaldinho. Leonardo is also a good presence for him, being the man that brought him here and now his coach that stands behind him.

So with Kaka leaving last season........Milan not being as competitive (as amazing as that sounds it's true even though we are still in the running for the Scudetto) in bringing in great players to keep up with the European Powerhouses......and the couple of things that obviously keep Pato content (Dinho and Leo) leaving......we might see Pato ask to leave too after two years of dissapointments on and off the field.

I don't know how true or acurate my opinion is, but it's just that. An opinion on the Pato situation. Anyhow, like Geo said......nobody is irreplaceble. After Shevchenko, I learned to not care about the players and only love the colors no matter who stays, goes, or comes in.

Same here

We'll definitely have some free transfer & call back, but I don't know if we would sign some 10M players or 1 big one. Our budget could be at best equal to Juve this season but we can't be as stupid as them.
Aficio is offline  
Old 06-04-2010, 11:29   #3963

sandicro

Registered User
 
sandicro's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Fave Players: Gattuso, Pirlo, Kaka, Boban
sandicro is on a distinguished road
This article about Pato leaving is just another goal.com bull****. Even them removed this bullcrap.
sandicro is offline  
Old 06-04-2010, 11:35   #3964

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
Well I wish we had as much as Juve (in terms of funds). Just a few days ago I read somewhere (probably not acurate, but belieavable because Juventus always has money to spend somehow) that Juve might have as much as 50mil BP to spend this summer. That's a huge sum and I just can't see Milan spending that much (I hope I'm wrong but I'm not getting my hopes up).

As for them being stupid.........they made some good and some bad moves. I still think Diego can be a good player in Italy and at the time they bought him it seemed like a great deal. But these things happen....you sign a player and some work out, some don't. BUT signing Melo was a huge mistake for them, simply because they didn't need him. And let's not even talk about the type of money they payed for him. It was the dumbest deal of the summer. On top of that they gave Viola Zanetti......a player that IMO is much better then Melo. I've always rated Zanetti high and he is proving me right in Fiorentina. He is a much calmer and more relaxed influence on the game then Melo. I simply can't believe and don't understand why Juventus made that deal.

As for us, I hope we spend some money because we NEED to. Having said that I don't expect us to spend more then 25/30 mil MAX. So it should be an interesting summer.
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!
nefremo is offline  
Old 06-04-2010, 11:41   #3965

sandicro

Registered User
 
sandicro's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Fave Players: Gattuso, Pirlo, Kaka, Boban
sandicro is on a distinguished road
Now, rumors say that Juve`s looking for Drenthe... BTW, I agree with you for Diego.
sandicro is offline  
Old 06-04-2010, 12:22   #3966

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Dzagoev will be one of Europe's top central AM's in the future, Im sure. If Dinho goes away, I'd love him as a CAM. Of course we need money for that, but Im just saying.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 06-04-2010, 12:29   #3967

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
They should open up a fan club give a member a plastic membership card and charge 50 euro a year or something 2 million fans worldwide easy that 100 million BANG transfer funds...I know I know its not going to happen and if it does Berlu will keep the money.

Yeah Dzagoev looks good so does Honda , if Dinho ups and leaves in the summer we are fcuked , he's still under contract isn't he......But I can see alot of frustration around here me included 110% , I think Aficio is right wait till the summer then we have another 3 months of nothing to talk about except who might come.
Jay Crisp is offline  
Old 06-04-2010, 12:35   #3968

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Honda has no brains to play for a big club... he is too wild still.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 06-04-2010, 12:51   #3969

shegs

Registered User
 
shegs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
Fave Players: Shevchenko, Ronaldo and Bergkamp.
shegs is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
Honda has no brains to play for a big club... he is too wild still.
He can learn at Milan.
__________________
Allegri's like a chess player; patient & deep-thinking.... Mourinho is incisive precise and cut-throat. Like a sniper.
shegs is offline  
Old 06-04-2010, 12:59   #3970

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
I like him , damn you mrki and your logic an reason how can I feel good if you keep making sense .
Jay Crisp is offline  
Old 06-04-2010, 13:09   #3971

Revolver

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2009
Location: Sarajevo, Bosnia
Revolver is on a distinguished road
Up to CL clash tonight...

If you look at Barcelona's starting 11 it seems that it's not impossible for Arsenal to beat them as it seemed before...

Go Gunners.
Revolver is offline  
Old 06-04-2010, 13:28   #3972

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Forget both Honda and Dzagoev..look at how great Balotelli is. Tactical intelligence, strength, dribble, everything. He can be Italy's greatest ever.
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 06-04-2010, 13:41   #3973

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
@nefemo: Diego is a good player, but with that amount of money and not even know how to use him. The transfer can not be rated highly.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolver View Post
Up to CL clash tonight...

If you look at Barcelona's starting 11 it seems that it's not impossible for Arsenal to beat them as it seemed before...

Go Gunners.

I support Arsenal, too. This team deserves something.


Back in transfer, with this link, you can get the information about which player has his contract ended this summer:

http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/spiel...de/basics.html

No good wingbacks will be free, these positions are hard to find. We must spend at least for RB as Abate & Bonera are not true RB and Oddo & Zam passed it. However, there are some squad players, IMO:

Altintop (CM/RM, 27), Joe Cole (28), Petrov (LW, 31), Kim Källström (27), Simplicio (CM/AM 30), Taddei (AMC/R 30), Santana (AMC/R 28).

They can be subs for Dinho, Seedorf & Pato.

Källström and Cole are the best options as they can play at all positions in midfield and both have the class, but their clubs will try to extend the contract before us.

Last edited by Aficio; 06-04-2010 at 13:58.
Aficio is offline  
Old 06-04-2010, 14:07   #3974

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
Forget both Honda and Dzagoev..look at how great Balotelli is. Tactical intelligence, strength, dribble, everything. He can be Italy's greatest ever.
i really think he needs a lot of work tactically,he has problems connecting with his teamates especcially when he plays as a rf,and also he never marks the defenders(mou's biggest problem)..
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline  
Old 06-04-2010, 14:36   #3975

Filipéz 182

Registered User
 
Filipéz 182's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
Lets sign messi :p This guy is out of this world!!
Filipéz 182 is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.