AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14-04-2010, 15:59   #4276

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Agree Jay but we are not yet like Barca. Just like Galliani said, Milan started focusing on youth only since summer 2009. So, we just started to give more attention to our young teams. The best way in my opinion is like Barca did. They keep making transfers, not many transfers but really good ones and still trust their players from their youth. Yeah, the first requirement is that Milan must have good-great youth teams first. Still long way to go.
Siregar is offline  
Old 14-04-2010, 16:19   #4277

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
I know but I have a long life ahead I can wait , I;d prefer homegrown teams in 3-5 years long time but worth it , still need to maintain CL qualification though.
Jay Crisp is offline  
Old 14-04-2010, 16:30   #4278

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
It will need huge investment in youth sector if we want to rely on our youth team just like Arsenal has been doing. We could be like Arsenal but not really 100% like Arsenal though. We can invest money to youth sector but we still have to maintain the quality of the first team. Ok, not like Barca who can spend so much money only for one player but at least a Huntelaar-type transfers (good-great players with cheap enough) plus some good free transfers (Flamini, ?Yepes?) should be fine.

Like you said, Milan could probably only get the effect of our investment made since 2009 next five years.
Siregar is offline  
Old 14-04-2010, 17:03   #4279

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Galliani started investing in primavera after Berlusconi said "no" to huge money income. Before that he didnt care about young players at all. Not investing 10 years and now bragging how we are in coppa final and 2nd in italy... brilliant.

Also Galliani said he is satisfied how our young Abate and Antonini ( not young!) are doing at fullbacks!! Can you believe that? My god... Abate and Antonini can be in Milans 22, but not in 11. Abate will never be a great fullback becouse he doesnt have it in him. He can run and be a good winger, but not a fullback. Antonini is what he is.

I saw Bale again today for 45min in Tottenham-Arsenal and he played as a LM. Clearly his strongest move is a vertical run from 2nd plan with or wothout the ball. Which is perfect for a team with Pirlo and possibly Dzeko. His crosses are, as people say "soft" ( i hope youknow what I mean ) and not blindly hit like with Abate. Touch is perfect and also passing was great and vith vision. Aldough to me it seems he is doing better as a LB then as a LM. Absolutely genial player by all means. Too bad Antonini is doing "so good"...

Hernanes, Bale and one great CF, at least that for the summer. CB also. It should be normal thing for a club like Milan.

And I dont like that youth policy at all! Im all for it, but as long as the club is still investing as Barca is. They have Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Puyol etc., yes. But they BOUGHT Ibrahimovic, Henry, Alves, Milito, Abidal, Pique, Toure etc.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 14-04-2010, 17:10   #4280

Rossoneri Fuego

Registered User
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: San Francisco California USA
Fave Players: Nesta R80 Beckham Rino
Rossoneri Fuego is on a distinguished road
^^ true and true, can we just buy a young lwb if not just bring up de vito!, look i just want 2 midfielders AND 1 LWB!!
Rossoneri Fuego is offline  
Old 14-04-2010, 17:14   #4281

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
For sure, if they dont get relagated, Inter will go fo Gerrard and have already started negotiations to sell Muntari and Branca was in Liverpool. Galliani will again start the mercato after the WC.

I wish Berlusconi would pay for one great player this summer, its time he does something for the club.

If Liverpool is selling ( I like Liverpool as a club, and feel bad for their situation, but... ) what do you people say about Agger? Why cant he be 3rd Cb? for me that would be a good and not horribly expencive move.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau

Last edited by mrki; 14-04-2010 at 17:25.
mrki is offline  
Old 14-04-2010, 17:30   #4282

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Brasileiro, do you have some youtube links showing David Luiz performances as CB? I am still not impressed with the video of him since only very little of the video showed how he was playing as CB.
Siregar is offline  
Old 14-04-2010, 17:49   #4283

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
Good news

Primavera won the Coppa & Pato will get well soon

http://translate.googleusercontent.c..._Vfi_RN6fj3Tyg

I don't think Verdi & co can play for first team now, but they should be awarded some Serie A minutes
Aficio is offline  
Old 14-04-2010, 17:56   #4284

DUCO

Registered User
 
DUCO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Nesta ,Gourcuff,RIVERA,Kaka,Pato,MALDINI,Sheva
DUCO is on a distinguished road
http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/milan...dnotizia=22471
i dont now italian but a understenad this ''Tutto OK '' it s time for Pato showtime is aprouching
__________________
NO KAKA NO PARTY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HQLt...eature=related

GAME OVER
DUCO is offline  
Old 14-04-2010, 18:03   #4285

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
For sure, if they dont get relagated, Inter will go fo Gerrard and have already started negotiations to sell Muntari and Branca was in Liverpool. Galliani will again start the mercato after the WC.

I wish Berlusconi would pay for one great player this summer, its time he does something for the club.

If Liverpool is selling ( I like Liverpool as a club, and feel bad for their situation, but... ) what do you people say about Agger? Why cant he be 3rd Cb? for me that would be a good and not horribly expencive move.
inter will be relegated,i am pretty sure..

agger is a good choice,but really nth more..i think we can find 10 better than him with same money..

i also watched bale against arsenal and he seems to be so confident for his age and really mature..

bale-hernanes(as u said)-torres(why not?where will he go?,because he will leave!its impossible for any spanish club and for me impossible to city too,maybe chelsea but again..we may be in front of a gr8 chance for torres this summer!!not the first time..)that would be a dream..its sad that it seems soo unrealistic when it really shouldnt..

and then we need a cb and a gk..

man i feel so naive right now..
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline  
Old 14-04-2010, 18:28   #4286

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.I. View Post
inter will be relegated,i am pretty sure..

agger is a good choice,but really nth more..i think we can find 10 better than him with same money..

i also watched bale against arsenal and he seems to be so confident for his age and really mature..

bale-hernanes(as u said)-torres(why not?where will he go?,because he will leave!its impossible for any spanish club and for me impossible to city too,maybe chelsea but again..we may be in front of a gr8 chance for torres this summer!!not the first time..)that would be a dream..its sad that it seems soo unrealistic when it really shouldnt..

and then we need a cb and a gk..

man i feel so naive right now..

It is hard to be optimist without being naive

If a good news about Milan can't bring some possitive thinking, is there any meaning for being a fan?

Silly me, but if Pato can play all the remaining matches, about Scudetto, e hem
Aficio is offline  
Old 14-04-2010, 18:32   #4287

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aficio View Post
Good news

Primavera won the Coppa & Pato will get well soon

http://translate.googleusercontent.c..._Vfi_RN6fj3Tyg

I don't think Verdi & co can play for first team now, but they should be awarded some Serie A minutes
if we want to follow the barca model we must realize... there good youngster most didn't break into first team till 21/22

Pedro, Busquets, Iniesta all victories of patience. Maybe Verdi and co can follow this, but at 17/18 don't expect much JUST yet

Xavi and Puyol contributed a little more earlier but point stands. Messi is Messi, you cannot use him as a benchmark.

As of now Bojan is a squad player but he still sees time. And I'm not convinced he's better than Paloschi. Perhaps we should have kept Paloschi instead of signing Huntelaar. however flawed Paloschi was, kid had ability to fight in Serie A at 17, and made intelligent runs. He is mired by injures and growth issues but early in season he did well for Parma. Maybe Abate should have stayed, he has improved faster here than on loan.
__________________
Milano84 is offline  
Old 14-04-2010, 20:13   #4288

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hishamilan View Post
@ brasiliero .. is david luiz a better deal than adriano (sevilla's) .. considering adriano is free this summer and is more experienced in europe??
Even with all the experience he has, Adriano never will be half of the player David is. Also, David is a CB that can play some fullback. Adriano is a fullback can be a winger, so imo they didn't compete.

Bottom line, they are in "different leagues", David is already one of the best Cb's in the world, but people didn't watch Portuguese league, so the hype isn't big... yet.

Looking at the net, I saw that some of the biggest spenders in Europe(Chelsea, Real, M. City, MU, Barça, Bayern Munich) sent scouts to watch David playing against Liverpool, so I'm already dealing with the fact we have no chance(even with Rui Costa there) because we aren't big in the market anymore.

We probably will get the free player, as always...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
See thats where i disagree. I won't deny he is definitely too 'green' if you follow. But because of milan's current state i prefer they get a kid like him who has all the "TALENT" in the world, and groom him. Leo, (hopefully he stays) would be an ideal coach for a player like Ganso, do you agree with that????

With Ronaldinho pato leading attack of team, he won't feel pressure to over exert. and veterans like Seedorf/Pirlo there too.
Good points, but thats where I also disagree... It's the way I like to evaluate a player, so it's my personal opinion. Ganso has all the talent, but in Brazil NT and in Santos, until now, can't remember of him taking over a important game.

Also, while his work rate improved, the way he hold onto the ball so long, will clearly make his adaptation to Serie A and UCL harder. Ganso way of to play(now) reminds me of why I said in the past D'Alessandro would be a failure in Europe... There's no way they can translate that way of play to Serie A.

Said that, and you can see in "Kaká's father..." thread, I still think Ganso will have a career in Europe. First because he isn't a head case like D'Alessandro, second because is more talented and also is now working for the team.

Just remembered of another amazing Brazilian talent, that I was against the tide(press, fans, friends) here in Brazil, and I think It's a better comparison to what I think will happen with Ganso. It's Alex, the AMD now in Fenerbach.

Talent wise, has more than Kaká, but never exploded in Europe. Had the chance in the games against Milan and Chelsea in UCL and disappeared. He and Ganso have the same talent and style, and imo the same flaws will make it hard to shine in Serie A.

If I have the power, Giuliano would be the AMD I will go to fish here in Brazil. Look, besides me, it will be hard to find someone that agree with me right now in Brazil(Ganso and Neymar are the darlings of the media), but I trust my eyes, and imo Giuliano will be the better in Europe.

Quote:
You're totally right about paulista, and i have been watching a fair amont of it to see level of play is well below copa libertadores or brasiliero. But even your example of kierrison isn't great. He's now playing well for fiorentina. He's still inexerienced/green but i'd welcome him at milan.
Don't agree my example wasn't good, Milano. As I said, Keirrison shined in Paulista(like Ganso) but not in the games that mattered... the Clássicos. Also, disappeared in Libertadores.

I never said Keirrison can't score(it's documented in kaka's thread), I said it was too early to say he was a good choice for us, and I was against the purchase. He failed to earn bench time in Benfica, and despite score against Inter, I don't agree he's playing well for Fiorentina.

All in all, just opinions, and we will see in the near future who was right or wrong, but thats the good thing about football. If theres someone here, Corinthians is playing in Libertadores right now, great chance to see Jucilei and Elias. Also, Santos is playing for the Copa do Brazil, Ganso, Neymar, Robinho, Arouca...

Last edited by Brasileiro; 14-04-2010 at 20:20.
Brasileiro is offline  
Old 14-04-2010, 21:10   #4289

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
Brasileiro, do you have some youtube links showing David Luiz performances as CB? I am still not impressed with the video of him since only very little of the video showed how he was playing as CB.
Siregar, before the videos I said it was just a sample of his skills as a player, because I saw that I talked little about it before. It was a post to show how skilled he is for a CB.

You know it's hard to find highlights of CB's defending, 99% of the people just create highlights of goals, but I found this 2 footages with some defensive plays:
The classic of yesterday, Benfica Vs Sporting that basically
gave the title to Benfica(He was chosen the MVP of the game):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaIhIiZc-D0
And this play against Liverpool(Torres):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7QKIZ5vEnk

Btw, Santos is killing another team, this time in Copa do Brazil, 4x0 at the first-half. Arouca, Neymar, Robinho and Ganso were amazing in the first-half. What a team to watch! Total domination!

Jucilei doing good also in Libertadores, but itś hard to watch Corinthians with Santos playing this type of football. Dorival junior for Brazil NT coach job!! I'm becoming a fan of this coach...
Brasileiro is offline  
Old 14-04-2010, 22:29   #4290

edysupriadi

Registered User
 
edysupriadi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: the most peaceful city , JAMBI - INDONESIA
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pippo, Cantona, Kaka
edysupriadi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
Yuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Milan wins Coppa Italia (Primavera). The last time we won it by Maldini, Costacurta, co. in 19984-85. Good job young Milan!





Argggh ! how can I miss the game I ! It feels like rain in the desert Good job kids !

Last edited by edysupriadi; 14-04-2010 at 22:39.
edysupriadi is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.