AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2009, 15:10   #616

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saliwonczyk View Post
Super-sub, and plays well with Pato!
Judging from his post, I don't think Sally-won-a-yacht got it either.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 01:33   #617

rt9

Registered User
 
rt9's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
rt9 is on a distinguished road
Yup, I don't think Salihamidcic got it! Let's see how our latest signing Glassman C*ntelaar will do this season.

Last edited by rt9; 11-08-2009 at 01:37.
rt9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 01:56   #618

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
I'm trying to look for that post by jure where he was putting out the formation and it had like 12 players and question marks.... does anyone know where can I find it?
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 02:30   #619

guestes

Registered User
 
guestes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
guestes is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xudong View Post
Judging from his post, I don't think Sally-won-a-yacht got it either.
I hope this was a joke Sue-yu-dong.....
__________________
Galliani laughed: “I don’t know what his face looks like. Mine is ugly and is a Rossoneri face…”
guestes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 07:36   #620

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
I'm trying to look for that post by jure where he was putting out the formation and it had like 12 players and question marks.... does anyone know where can I find it?
http://www.milanmania.com/forums/sho...187#post229187
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 20:02   #621

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saliwonczyk View Post
I hope this was a joke Sue-yu-dong.....
I see that you are catching up, good for you. On the topic, if you want to sue somebody, I suppose that you will have to sue 7+9 too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rt9 View Post
Yup, I don't think Salihamidcic got it! Let's see how our latest signing Glassman C*ntelaar will do this season.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 03:29   #622

rt9

Registered User
 
rt9's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
rt9 is on a distinguished road
That's right---sue me Sali-ham-sandwich!
rt9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2009, 01:55   #623

Codino

Registered User
 
Codino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: Sydney
Fave Players: Van Basten, Baggio
Codino is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rt9 View Post
Thanks for reviving the thread, I'm-a-kid. Glad we didnt sell Alexander Potato to Carlo Lose-a-lotti. As for Caca, he is perfect for Spain, where his name has a certain meaning
hahaha fantastic
__________________
the freewheelin'
Codino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2009, 11:06   #624

Ceceves

Registered User
 
Ceceves's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Ceceves is on a distinguished road
I cannot believe we're being linked with Jubilant Faux-pas ... I mean the guy flopped at Real Madoff...not to mention that he isn't a fullback.
Ceceves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2009, 09:13   #625

ZvonimirBoban

Registered User
 
ZvonimirBoban's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2008
Location: IN-DO-NE-SIA...
Fave Players: my username, Baresi, Kaka, GATTUSO, Maldini, Pippo
ZvonimirBoban is on a distinguished road
Maybe we can snap Ravenhawk, or else... sadly our rival Intestinale have got Weasel Snickers from the real mierda...
__________________
MILAN! MILAN!
SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN!
SEMPRE PER TE!
ZvonimirBoban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2009, 21:32   #626

rt9

Registered User
 
rt9's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
rt9 is on a distinguished road
Ravenhawk? Wow, glad to know that we've got some Native Americans on the team. As for Intestinale, there's no more suitable name, as all they've got inside is Merda!!
rt9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2009, 08:08   #627

Stitch

Registered User
 
Stitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: San Paolo, MVB, Safet Susic, The Divine Ponytail
Stitch is an unknown quantity at this point
So, we got Ass-in-yah, great I hope he will turn out to be better than ih that Noobwayian club.

Now, if only we would buy Jerko, and fulfill my wet dream
__________________
YES DZEKO !!!!!!!

www.fksinfo.com
Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 22:20   #628

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
So, we got Ass-in-yah, great I hope he will turn out to be better than ih that Noobwayian club.

Now, if only we would buy Jerko, and fulfill my wet dream
Screw Gecko.....I want Flores
And ffs when are we getting a left back? Baloo really screwed up with $h!tsoako
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 07:38   #629

vivardo

Registered User
 
vivardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Fave Players: Kaka, Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, R9
vivardo is on a distinguished road
I want Uncle Scrooge from Bayer Luck-No-Kusen, a good replacement for Cocoa. Even Beckhambaur claimed he is the next Michael Bollocks!
vivardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2010, 12:07   #630

Stitch

Registered User
 
Stitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: San Paolo, MVB, Safet Susic, The Divine Ponytail
Stitch is an unknown quantity at this point
Are you alive guys?

What's happenig with Leonardo McCoy? Will he stay for the next season? I sure hope so.

We need to get Jerko, Shernanes, and Boozenucchi, but, knowing Sh*itio and Gayliani, we will probably end up with Yesass (already signed), Van Gnommel and Cacacacacau
__________________
YES DZEKO !!!!!!!

www.fksinfo.com
Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.