AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2010, 10:39   #5236

vivardo

Registered User
 
vivardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Fave Players: Kaka, Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, R9
vivardo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bijon View Post
I really doubt Van Basten has what it takes to be the coach of Milan. Personally, I would prefer someone from Serie A who has managed to exceed expectations with a mediocre team. My vote goes to Sinisa Mihajlovic.
Mihajlovic is an Interista and dreams of coaching Merda one day. I would not even want my dog to take a piss in their garden.
vivardo is offline  
Old 10-05-2010, 10:52   #5237

bijon

Registered User
 
bijon's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2009
Location: South Africa
Fave Players: Seedorf, Cassano, Pirlo, Nesta, Pazzini
bijon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivardo View Post
Mihajlovic is an Interista and dreams of coaching Merda one day. I would not even want my dog to take a piss in their garden.
lol, pity about that. I thought he wouldn't want to go back there after he was sacked along with Mancini.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
Bijon, are you telling us you want Allegri ?
I dunno about Allegri, I have a feeling that he is a guy who has just one tactic that worked pretty well but as soon as everyone else figures it out, it will be ineffective.

Last edited by bijon; 10-05-2010 at 10:56.
bijon is offline  
Old 10-05-2010, 14:10   #5238

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
I would rather Allegri than MVBasten, but to be honest, it's like saying I'd rather play for Siena rather than Atalanta. Sad....just sad.

Why not go for Rijkaard?
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 10-05-2010, 15:25   #5239

slifersd

Registered User
 
slifersd's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
slifersd is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983 View Post
We'll know Leo's future next Sunday if Tassotti is correct, so we won't need to wait too long.

Van Basten has officially taken himself out of the race for the job, citing his ankle as the problem. Not sure how much truth is in his issue, but it could be interpreted in any way, given that he apparently only recently met Galliani and Berlusconi. The rumour is also Galliani prefers the partnership of Galli and Tassotti (presumably after Leo), while Berlu Van Basten.

Wow, that excuse is even lamer than the ones Galliani and Berlusconi came up for our transfer market activities. He does realize that he won't actually be running on those ankles when he coaches, right? You'd think a guy like MVB has the intelligence to come up with something a little more thoughtful than this, but I guess not.
slifersd is offline  
Old 10-05-2010, 16:35   #5240

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Does anybody know/have of a list of Bosmans this summer?
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline  
Old 10-05-2010, 16:58   #5241

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reza View Post
Does anybody know/have of a list of Bosmans this summer?
Ask Galliani.
Siregar is offline  
Old 10-05-2010, 17:23   #5242

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
Ask Galliani.
Email sent
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline  
Old 10-05-2010, 17:53   #5243

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Reza you know who we should sign? Halak! Let's hope he puts in a good performance in a few hours.
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 10-05-2010, 17:58   #5244

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
Reza you know who we should sign? Halak! Let's hope he puts in a good performance in a few hours.
Yes agreed. Great post season no matter what happens from now on.
Game 6 starts in 10 minutes.
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline  
Old 10-05-2010, 21:47   #5245

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bijon View Post
lol, pity about that. I thought he wouldn't want to go back there after he was sacked along with Mancini.



I dunno about Allegri, I have a feeling that he is a guy who has just one tactic that worked pretty well but as soon as everyone else figures it out, it will be ineffective.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
I would rather Allegri than MVBasten, but to be honest, it's like saying I'd rather play for Siena rather than Atalanta. Sad....just sad.

Why not go for Rijkaard?
Do you guys know that Allegri used to score against Milan when he was a player? I believe that he got two goals at Pescara when they lost 5-4 to us (an absolute thriller by the way, MVB scored a hat-trick after Milan was 2-4 down, still remember every goal till today)

Once upon a time, when Milan was a great team, we always bought those who had scored against us or defeated us - Papin, Savicevic, Simone, Kluivert, Davids, Desailly, even Sacchi came that way. I read somewhere that it was Baresi who said that if anybody could score against Maldini-Baresi-Costacurta/Galli-Tassotti, then he was worth buying. Of course there were lousy ones like Melli or Duggary, but you had to admit that it sent out a clear signal of Milan being world's #1 team!

Hey, maybe having Allegri would be renewing a nice tradition, and showing the world that we are back?

P.S. Just for the record, I wouldn't mind Allegri as our coach. It is just my gut feeling though - I am obviously no expert and don't know he will be the one-tactic guy but I do prefer him to MVB. Rijkaard is too expensive and Berlusconi is too cheap.
__________________
FORZA MILAN

Last edited by Xudong; 10-05-2010 at 21:51.
Xudong is offline  
Old 11-05-2010, 00:48   #5246

Filipéz 182

Registered User
 
Filipéz 182's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
Almost every sport website here in belgium links us with Michel Preud'Homme as new coach for next season He's the coach of belgian team AA Gent right now, theyve become second in the league this year.

probably its all bullsh*t, this simply cant be true.


EDIT: they all took the news from 1 french football site, so actually there's only 1 source.

Last edited by Filipéz 182; 11-05-2010 at 00:53.
Filipéz 182 is offline  
Old 11-05-2010, 02:08   #5247

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by slifersd View Post
Wow, that excuse is even lamer than the ones Galliani and Berlusconi came up for our transfer market activities. He does realize that he won't actually be running on those ankles when he coaches, right? You'd think a guy like MVB has the intelligence to come up with something a little more thoughtful than this, but I guess not.
I think his first excuse was dental problems, then he realizes that had been used already.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 11-05-2010, 02:18   #5248

edysupriadi

Registered User
 
edysupriadi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: the most peaceful city , JAMBI - INDONESIA
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pippo, Cantona, Kaka
edysupriadi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by slifersd View Post
Wow, that excuse is even lamer than the ones Galliani and Berlusconi came up for our transfer market activities. He does realize that he won't actually be running on those ankles when he coaches, right? You'd think a guy like MVB has the intelligence to come up with something a little more thoughtful than this, but I guess not.
he kinda got it wrong there, he thought he was requested to partner Borrielo upfront, not to replace Leo .. so Leo's gonna have more choices next season, unfortunately, he still got problem with ankle.. so sad
edysupriadi is offline  
Old 11-05-2010, 02:59   #5249

Rabia15

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2009
Rabia15 is on a distinguished road
inter signed Mario Fernandes from Gremio.Probably they will add one of Ranocchia and Bonucci to him,then they are set in defence,considering Kolarov will be theirs as well...

Maicon-Luico-Samuel-Kolarov
Santon-Fernandes-Bonucci(Ranocchia)-Zanetti/Chivu

Look at ours;

Abate-Nesta(who's been injury prone,just think about last 2 years)-Silva-Antonini
Zambrotta-Yepes-Astori/Bonera/Kaladze-Bonera/Zambrotta.

just see the difference...Milan defence look like a mid table team's defence.
Rabia15 is offline  
Old 11-05-2010, 03:03   #5250

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
I was talking to one of my good friends, who loves Juve....He was telling me how, although Juve is not in CL like Milan....they actually have tons of money to spend and a better squad to build on than Milan.
Ofcourse I disagree and say that Milan got a better squad as the table shown. Having said that though, I do admit that Juve got a few useless players(Tiago, Andarde, Poulsen, and one of Sissoko and Melo) that others would actually pay good money while the useless players in Milan are pretty much marketless-(Janku, Oddo, Kala, Goouch and Gattuso).
The thing that pisses me off is that I should be laughing at my Juve friend about Juve being crap this year, as we tend to do that over the past years, but I didn't today b/c unless something changes this summer-I don't think Milan will finish higher up than Juve next year.
Gabriel489 is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.