AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22-05-2010, 20:52   #271

Filipéz 182

Registered User
 
Filipéz 182's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
As much as I hate Inter I must congratulate them!! they've done a fantastic job. beating, bayern, barcelona and chelsea is something huge!!!!!
Maybe mourinho isnt liked here, but to me he is absolutely FANTASTIC!!! he is a ****, a pain in the ass for other teams, but he really gets more than the best out of his players he has in his squad. To me he is the special one!! really!
Inter hasnt won CL for 50years or something, and jose is at inter for 2 years wining scudetto 2 times and the coppa and the CL!!!!!!!!
What a coach!!! Believe me, I really hate this inter team but they've done so great!! we must respect them for this!!


Remember galliani saying Italian teams wont win CL for many years becouse of the taxes? This guy is full of sh*t! I hope silvio and galliani want to respond on this and want to become better than inter!! but I doubt it will happpen!

again, Congrats Inter!!! (as much as I hate those f*ckers!)
__________________
Forza Milan
Filipéz 182 is offline  
Old 22-05-2010, 23:46   #272

bijon

Registered User
 
bijon's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2009
Location: South Africa
Fave Players: Seedorf, Cassano, Pirlo, Nesta, Pazzini
bijon is on a distinguished road
I think Diego Millito deserves the credit for the treble, they wouldn't have won it without him.
bijon is offline  
Old 23-05-2010, 00:05   #273

Ryo

Registered User
 
Ryo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Ryo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
I am very glad Italy's flag is being raised again at the end of an important international final... I am very glad Italy will keep their fourth spot..most of you don't really realise how important this is for us next season...
Forza Italia, Forza Milan, Thanks Inter for finally making Italy proud...

damn Jucilei reminds me of ME playing football..I have finally found my heir to the world of football :P
Not to rain on your parade here, but unless we get the reinforcements that we really need, I don't think 4th will be important to us either, we'll be dropping down to like current Juve level, which would be like Europa spots or lower.

The only good thing about now is that Inter have to rebuild with JM leaving for Madrid, the bad things though:

1. I don't want to face the man in the group stages, because he'll absolutely plummel us with Madrid's quality, anti-football or not.

2. Inter will find it so much easier to acquire a new coach, given their recent history and their current players.
Ryo is offline  
Old 23-05-2010, 03:12   #274

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Crisp View Post
Back on track is Allegri going to be our new coach will he do any good with a team that cannot run bar 3 players , did Cagliari play a fast tempo how was he with Sassuolo ....Im in doubt as to the fact if anyone can get anymore out of this team .
I like him, an exciting coach who is a very good prospect. His Cagliari was a decent attacking side, but what I like about what he did with them was he got the team working together, meaning they attacked in numbers and defended in numbers too, working as a unit.

Plus he got the best you can hope from players like Biondini, Matri, Cossu (wouldn't be surprised to see him at Milan if Allegri joins) and Lazzari (another I suspect will join Milan with Allegri). Allegri's Cagliari was on par with teams like Udinese, Palermo, Fiorentina, Genoa, Napoli and Sampdoria. However, there's a big difference in the quality of the players in those teams and Cagliari, so I think he overachieved with Cagliari a lot.

My biggest worry is Cagliari did ship quite a few goals too, but I think it's more to do with the quality of the side than Allegri. At Sassuolo, he won the league with one of the best attacks and the second best defence, though I don't know much else about his side back then.

He's a coach who if Berlu decides to back with some signings could do very well imo.
ACMILAN1983 is offline  
Old 23-05-2010, 03:47   #275

bijon

Registered User
 
bijon's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2009
Location: South Africa
Fave Players: Seedorf, Cassano, Pirlo, Nesta, Pazzini
bijon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983 View Post
I like him, an exciting coach who is a very good prospect. His Cagliari was a decent attacking side, but what I like about what he did with them was he got the team working together, meaning they attacked in numbers and defended in numbers too, working as a unit.

Plus he got the best you can hope from players like Biondini, Matri, Cossu (wouldn't be surprised to see him at Milan if Allegri joins) and Lazzari (another I suspect will join Milan with Allegri). Allegri's Cagliari was on par with teams like Udinese, Palermo, Fiorentina, Genoa, Napoli and Sampdoria. However, there's a big difference in the quality of the players in those teams and Cagliari, so I think he overachieved with Cagliari a lot.

My biggest worry is Cagliari did ship quite a few goals too, but I think it's more to do with the quality of the side than Allegri. At Sassuolo, he won the league with one of the best attacks and the second best defence, though I don't know much else about his side back then.

He's a coach who if Berlu decides to back with some signings could do very well imo.
I second that, he is a safe bet.
bijon is offline  
Old 23-05-2010, 04:02   #276

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
I just don't know how anyone can get more out of Oddo , Zambro , Janku , Kala , Abate , Antonini , Rino , Pirlo , Seedorf , Ambro , Pippo , Borri i don't think Allegri will make them play any better than this season.Its different getting players who were ordinary with some good to play with self belief and confidence and determination than it is getting players who 4 years ago were some of the worlds best that would of got onto any side in the world have won everything and are almost as old as the coach and have there own ideas and belief's and are not interested in training 6 hours a day and will not become a Cagliari or Chievo style atmosphere.
Jay Crisp is offline  
Old 23-05-2010, 04:52   #277

Revolver

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2009
Location: Sarajevo, Bosnia
Revolver is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bijon View Post
I think Diego Millito deserves the credit for the treble, they wouldn't have won it without him.
Diego Milito is the best striker in the world right now. Period. Only Drogba can match him. He scores when it matters most. That's a strength of truly outstanding players. It's a shame because he really deserves golden ball for this season, but we all know it will go to Messi. Unfortunately, in some circles it's important when a player dribbles idiots around, but when he faces though(er) opposition he's dead and there are hundreds of reasons to justify him Robben did MUCH better against Inter than Messi, but he has one major drawback - he's name is not Messi.

Anyway, let's talk about Milan. According to many sources, Max Allegri is in pole position to take Milan. And I would welcome him here. I didn't saw a much of Cagliari this season, but from what I've heard Allegri is one of the best tacticians in Italy and tends to play nice football to watch. Again, I must back to Inter and quote Mourinho: “A football team is made of balance. I don’t believe in a crazy attacking team, I don’t believe in a crazy defensive team. My Porto team had balance, my Chelsea has balance and we have balance in this time. Football is made about balance.” That's the biggest true about football, but it's so simple. Balance. From what I've heard, Allegri tends to do just this. He likes to defend in numbers and to attack in numbers. Same as Capello, same as Lippi (to an extent), same as Ancelotti. And same as Mourinho.

Inter gave us a real example. Let's start with great coach. It's the most important. That coach must take the right directions.
There are two approaches:

1. To take a bunch of average to good players to make us competitive again;

2. To take one or two classy players.

Most of the fans here prefer first approach. But I don't think it's the right way, because we may be competitive but with that approach we will not win anything in years. Second approach is the way to go. Let's strengthen our team with paying for one tor two REAL players every season just like Inter did. In a meantime, let's take some "cheap" players who are class but need right direction to show that, like Inter did with Lucio and Sneijder and as we can do with Mexes for example.
Talking about classy players, we MUST go for Dzeko, not matter how! You all saw Milito last night. It's not just last night, he plays like that for whole season. Second goal last night was him against 4 or 5 players. Last week against Roma it was another hopeless situation he converted into a goal that win the cup for Inter. I'm saying all this because Dzeko is exactly the kind of player Milito is. He's always in the game, when his defense clears the ball he's always there to take it, and he can play all alone against (any) defense. He loves to take on players, but just when he has nothing else to do, and he loves to make those little but productive dribblings in one on one situations, just like Milito did last night. I remember when Gilardino was in Parma, he came from nowhere like a miracle, and the biggest strength of him was he could hold the ball all alone against whole defense. Now, strikers like Milito and Dzeko (penalty-box strikers!), they can hold the ball against whole defense, but not just to hold it, but to take on defenders in that situations! Believe me, I've been watching football for 15 years and I saw just few penalty-box strikers (poachers) who can do that.
Revolver is offline  
Old 23-05-2010, 04:56   #278

slifersd

Registered User
 
slifersd's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
slifersd is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Crisp View Post
I just don't know how anyone can get more out of Oddo , Zambro , Janku , Kala , Abate , Antonini , Rino , Pirlo , Seedorf , Ambro , Pippo , Borri i don't think Allegri will make them play any better than this season.Its different getting players who were ordinary with some good to play with self belief and confidence and determination than it is getting players who 4 years ago were some of the worlds best that would of got onto any side in the world have won everything and are almost as old as the coach and have there own ideas and belief's and are not interested in training 6 hours a day and will not become a Cagliari or Chievo style atmosphere.
I think that's kind of the point of us hiring Allegri. We are basically going to fill the team with ordinary and average players and expect them to overachieve anyway. And who better at doing that than a coach from a mid table team? Allegri is the perfect coach for this new milan because what he lacks in inexperience at managing star players won't be an issue at all because we won't have any star players here. Don't get me wrong, I think Allegri is a very good coach and is a much better candidate than Galli or Tassotti. But the message being sent out with this hiring to me is that we are going to become a full time mid table team.
slifersd is offline  
Old 23-05-2010, 05:07   #279

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by bijon View Post
I second that, he is a safe bet.
Not safe, I think he has a lot to prove still, but he's exciting.

We're linked to Van Buyten according to Tuttosport. Not really a top choice for me but as squad player he isn't too bad.
ACMILAN1983 is offline  
Old 23-05-2010, 05:22   #280

guestes

Registered User
 
guestes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
guestes is on a distinguished road
Good job by Inter, but not suprised that Jose aint sticking around....

Just out of interst, does anyone else know that Brocchi is playing with us on the US tour.

Sorry, but I don't really get this "borrowed player" scheme. Is it a kind of trial for an eventual transfer?
__________________
Galliani laughed: “I don’t know what his face looks like. Mine is ugly and is a Rossoneri face…”
guestes is offline  
Old 23-05-2010, 05:27   #281

slifersd

Registered User
 
slifersd's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
slifersd is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saliwonczyk View Post
Good job by Inter, but not suprised that Jose aint sticking around....

Just out of interst, does anyone else know that Brocchi is playing with us on the US tour.

Sorry, but I don't really get this "borrowed player" scheme. Is it a kind of trial for an eventual transfer?
It is just borrowing those players on a temporary so that we will have a full squad to play games. It is not a transfer of any kind really. I mean, we might enjoy picking up the left overs of other teams, but even we are not pathetic enough to pick up our own left overs.
slifersd is offline  
Old 23-05-2010, 05:42   #282

Codino

Registered User
 
Codino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: Sydney
Fave Players: Van Basten, Baggio
Codino is on a distinguished road
President of Cagliari thinks Astori will be staying at cagliari.... hopefully Allegri can persuade him.
__________________
the freewheelin'
Codino is offline  
Old 23-05-2010, 05:48   #283

guestes

Registered User
 
guestes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
guestes is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codino View Post
President of Cagliari thinks Astori will be staying at cagliari.... hopefully Allegri can persuade him.
Cagliari will pay us a decent sum anyway for his services. it will cost even more to get him back....

For me, getting OUtamendi, who can play at full-back and CB would be better. Remember we already have the super and young Yepes..
Also, anyone not like the idea of Allegri?
__________________
Galliani laughed: “I don’t know what his face looks like. Mine is ugly and is a Rossoneri face…”
guestes is offline  
Old 23-05-2010, 05:48   #284

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codino View Post
President of Cagliari thinks Astori will be staying at cagliari.... hopefully Allegri can persuade him.
Why? Is he that good? I'd choose Albertazzi as second line sub for central defender.
Siregar is offline  
Old 23-05-2010, 06:28   #285

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
Why? Is he that good? I'd choose Albertazzi as second line sub for central defender.
same here, astori is mini-kaladze
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.