![]() |
|
|
#586 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kakŕ, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
![]() |
blurry stripes? i thought that was the shakey camera man
![]()
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO ALWAYS NERO ALWAYS A ROSSONERO ![]() San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo! Heroes Are Remembered Legends Live Forever San Paolo |
|
|
|
|
|
#587 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2010
Location: North Carolina
Fave Players: Pato, Dihno, Rooney
![]() |
What is the logo beside the badge?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#588 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: Sydney
Fave Players: Van Basten, Baggio
![]() |
thats the milan youth academy logo.
__________________
the freewheelin' |
|
|
|
|
|
#589 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2010
Location: North Carolina
Fave Players: Pato, Dihno, Rooney
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#590 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2005
Location: Beautiful Poland
Fave Players: Maldini
![]() |
http://img.over-blog.com/497x600/3/8...o/mzilzlzz.jpg http://img.over-blog.com/385x500/3/8...o/mialalla.jpg http://img.over-blog.com/391x500/3/8.../milanhome.jpg http://img.over-blog.com/300x211/3/8...to/comilan.jpg
Goalkeeper http://img.over-blog.com/403x500/3/8...o/goal-dom.jpg http://img.over-blog.com/390x500/3/8...re-copie-2.jpg |
|
|
|
|
|
#591 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
Not the best jersey I've ever seen, I liked the bwin logo better..
|
|
|
|
|
|
#592 |
|
Reuters Milan Correspondent
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Republic of Kosovo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
![]() |
Our official home jersey for next season :
http://catalogue.adidas.com/catalogu...an-Home-Jersey |
|
|
|
|
|
#593 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
![]() |
I have feared for the worse.
![]()
__________________
FORZA MILAN |
|
|
|
|
|
#594 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
![]() |
The new home jersey looks okay to me. I hope they print the number and player's name in gold color like we had a couple of years ago.
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous-- |
|
|
|
|
|
#595 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2005
Location: kosovo
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, R80, T.Silva, Pato
![]() |
nice ! I like it better than the last 2years we had but I wonder the away jersey how will look like
__________________
AC MILAN ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#596 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
It's not a bad shirt looking at the latest pictures. I've never been a fan of thick stripes, but must say it doesn't look bad at all.
the Fly Emirates name looks much more classy than BWin. |
|
|
|
|
|
#597 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
![]() |
its not bad, at least its much, MUCH better than last seasons jersey, that white collar was so damn ugly! I really liked our 3th black shirt last season, I hope this years black shirt looks like it
![]()
__________________
Forza Milan
|
|
|
|
|
|
#598 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2005
Location: Beautiful Poland
Fave Players: Maldini
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#599 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead. So we should stop bashing Juventus ... ![]() Serie A Fantasy League The topic on MM The avatar to use by MM members |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#600 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 1999
Location: Centreville, VA USA
![]() |
All nice shirts, the thing though is how they fit. Look at Ambro in the Home shirt, seems this years crop will have a tighter fit than usual. Did you see some the French players in their adidas kits?
I might have to pass on a shirt this season, or reduce this fat gut I'm carrying around.
__________________
Grow up, lighten up, shut up. |
|
|
|