AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2010, 11:00   #691

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Well, Pepe is just a squad player IMO ... He's a bit like Quagliarella, among the players that I think are decent and nothing more but are hyped without any particular reason.

In Italy, they say there is an agreement, but he will sign after the WC ...
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline  
Old 08-06-2010, 11:09   #692

DUCO

Registered User
 
DUCO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Nesta ,Gourcuff,RIVERA,Kaka,Pato,MALDINI,Sheva
DUCO is on a distinguished road
http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/milan...dnotizia=26718
prosima stagione Hunti resta con noi, Forza Hunti nuovo Marco van Basten ... ?
__________________
NO KAKA NO PARTY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HQLt...eature=related

GAME OVER
DUCO is offline  
Old 08-06-2010, 11:41   #693

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUCO View Post
http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/milan...dnotizia=26718
prosima stagione Hunti resta con noi, Forza Hunti nuovo Marco van Basten ... ?
??????
Siregar is offline  
Old 08-06-2010, 12:02   #694

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
??????
Quote:
Originally Posted by Article from TMW
Klaas-Jan Huntelaar (26), indicato come partente in innumerevoli occasioni, ha tenuto a precisare e ribadire la sua ferma volontà di continuare la sua avventura in rossonero. Ecco quanto riportato dalla Gazzetta dello Sport direttamente dal ritiro sudafricano della Nazionale olandese: "Io sto bene, leggo tante cose sul Milan e vorrei saperne di più. Allegri verrà davvero? E che ne sarà del resto dello staff? E i miei compagni? Allegri come fa giocare le sue squadre, con quanti attaccanti? Il 20 luglio sarò a Milanello, anzi magari non proprio il 20... visto che mi daranno tre settimane di vacanza dopo l'ultima partita del Mondiale spero proprio di non essere al lavoro il giorno del raduno. Però poi arrivo. Non lascio il Milan prima di aver dimostrato il mio valore. Devo partire dalla panchina? Vedremo, per me non c'è problema. Mi metto in gioco anche questa volta".
Huntelaar, presumed to leave at several occasions, wanted to repeat his will to continue his aventure in Rossonero. Here what he said directly from South Africa (reported by Gazzetta blabla): "I feel good, I read a lot of things about Milan and I'd like to know even more. Allegri will really come ? And what will happen with the rest of the staff ? And my team mates ? How does Allegri make his teams playing, with how many strikers ? The 20th of July, I'll be in Milanello, actually I hope I won't be really there the 20th ... because they will give me 3 weeks of holidays after our last game in the WC, so I hope I will not be there for the first day of the raduno (come back for training). And then I'll be back. I won't leave Milan before having showed what I'm worth. I must start on the bench ? We'll see, for me, it's not a problem. [last sentence, I don't know what he speaks about actually]."

About coming from the bench and accepting it, I don't know if that's true. I don't know, it sounds to me like if they asked him if he would accept to be on the bench of his NT during the WC, and they pasted his answer there, in the middle of this paragraph ...
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline  
Old 08-06-2010, 12:03   #695

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
think it says Hunter is not going he doesnt want to hes staying put.
Jay Crisp is offline  
Old 08-06-2010, 12:27   #696

tim_milan

Registered User
 
tim_milan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2008
Location: abu dhabi
Fave Players: baresi,maldini,nesta and van basten
tim_milan is on a distinguished road
I dont mind having Huntlaar staying put. I am not really worried about our attack. What bothers me most is our defence just like last season. We may have been the second best defence in Serie A or something but we need reinforcements. We need a strong bench to look up to. The whole of last season we were hoping Nesta and T.Silva remained without any injuries coz we didnt have any decent backups. We need some people in our FB position as well.
__________________
"You have to play this game like somebody just hit your mother with a two-by-four."
tim_milan is offline  
Old 08-06-2010, 12:45   #697

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim_milan View Post
I dont mind having Huntlaar staying put. I am not really worried about our attack. What bothers me most is our defence just like last season. We may have been the second best defence in Serie A or something but we need reinforcements. We need a strong bench to look up to. The whole of last season we were hoping Nesta and T.Silva remained without any injuries coz we didnt have any decent backups. We need some people in our FB position as well.
Actually neither the defense nor the attack is a problem. The problem is the midfield & gk. Huntelaar is great, Borriello & Pato are also good, so we have decent group of finishers. In defense, even without Nesta, the group of TS, Bonera, Onyewu, Antonini & Zambrotta is pretty nice, provided Bonera & Onyewu remain fit.

We actually need a dynamic midfielder, a Frank Lampard type of a midfielder, who runs the show. Last season Inter signed Wesley & that changed things for them. I would say VDV could be the solution for us. And how about Diego? Brazilians play better for ACM than Juve
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline  
Old 08-06-2010, 12:56   #698

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57 View Post
Actually neither the defense nor the attack is a problem. The problem is the midfield & gk. Huntelaar is great, Borriello & Pato are also good, so we have decent group of finishers. In defense, even without Nesta, the group of TS, Bonera, Onyewu, Antonini & Zambrotta is pretty nice, provided Bonera & Onyewu remain fit.

We actually need a dynamic midfielder, a Frank Lampard type of a midfielder, who runs the show. Last season Inter signed Wesley & that changed things for them. I would say VDV could be the solution for us. And how about Diego? Brazilians play better for ACM than Juve
For Onyewu, let's wait he plays one single game for Milan ...
For Bonera, he's almost useless with his injuries + red card when fit ...
For Zambrotta, I don't trust him anymore for a 1 month competition, and even less for a whole season.

We need defenders. We can't rely on Nesta again like we did this season.
We have to do like if Onyewu, Bonera and Zambrotta had to be unavailable for a long time ...

And then, of course, we need a guy like VdV.

In attack, we're ok, we maybe need a 4th striker, a young one to be included in our team (because even if I can be a fan of SuperPippo, this season, he never deserved to be called SuperPippo).
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline  
Old 08-06-2010, 13:07   #699

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
For Onyewu, let's wait he plays one single game for Milan ...
For Bonera, he's almost useless with his injuries + red card when fit ...
For Zambrotta, I don't trust him anymore for a 1 month competition, and even less for a whole season.
I was trying to be optimistic Few years ago, I criticized G. Bale, but now I feel they guy can be our Philip Lahm
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline  
Old 08-06-2010, 13:42   #700

DUCO

Registered User
 
DUCO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Nesta ,Gourcuff,RIVERA,Kaka,Pato,MALDINI,Sheva
DUCO is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57 View Post
I was trying to be optimistic Few years ago, I criticized G. Bale, but now I feel they guy can be our Philip Lahm
and Van der Wiel can be our new Daniel Alves simli as that
to much dreming but nothing is moving in the realety...

abauth this gay Ganso i watch yesterday with italian comenta. and he says that Milan have aprouched but Santos whant 25 mil euros for him....
__________________
NO KAKA NO PARTY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HQLt...eature=related

GAME OVER
DUCO is offline  
Old 08-06-2010, 14:07   #701

xvr11

Registered User
 
Join Date: 11 2007
Location: New Jersey, USA
xvr11 is on a distinguished road
Last year Mrki cried so much about Juve....wahhhh, they got the great Grosso for cheap, young star Melo, Loan on super Caceres, and Diego whose classic cam...and look how GREAT Juve was last year...right.

I don't worry about Juve, as long as old Del Piero is there, I do not worry about them. They are too busy trying to include him in everything that he hinders them at this point. Don't worry about Juve..they'll be taken care of. Our old man squad is still better then there's even with their investment, bank on it.
xvr11 is offline  
Old 08-06-2010, 14:10   #702

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Maldini: 'Coach not Milan's problem'
Tuesday 8 June, 2010
Paolo Maldini has torn into his former club after Leonardo’s exit. “The problem at Milan is not the Coach.”

The Rossoneri are set to bring in ex-Cagliari boss Massimiliano Allegri after Leonardo considered himself “incompatible” with President Silvio Berlusconi.

“Allegri did very well at Cagliari and I hope he can do just as well at Milan,” said Maldini.

“However, at this moment the real problem is not the Coach, but closing the gap on other clubs and for that we need new players.

“Juventus are investing heavily, Inter are already strong and still want to pour more money into the squad.

“It is a tricky time in the transfer market and Milan seem eager to limit themselves to relatively cheap exchange deals. The fans have to get used to that.

“In these circumstances, though, it becomes very difficult to close the gap on the other sides.”

Berlusconi and Vice-President Adriano Galliani have declared Milan’s new plan to bring in more players through the youth system.

“Talents cost money,” warned Maldini, who made his debut aged 16. “There is so much talk about the youth team, but these lads are not ready for a dangerous League like Serie A.”

The legend has been linked with a job in the new Italy set-up as a director in Cesare Prandelli’s staff.

“I read that in the newspapers too, but up until now there has been no type of proposal. I only collaborated with the FIGC in helping to promote the Euro 2016 candidacy.

“President Giancarlo Abete is open to any type of collaboration and so am I, so we’ll see. I am doing my own thing at the moment and will evaluate every offer on an individual basis, depending on what I want to do.”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Maldini never sucked up to anyone in the club and that is why I adore him and his statemants. People started to talk about our primavera like we spent 50mln for 15 best young players in the world. Primavera won the coppa but isnt even a champion of italia. And even if our primavera is something like Barca's, that is practically worth 15% to your mercato, as you can only insert 1,2 players that will SLOWLy start playing... But Galliani says few fancy things in papers and then Milan fans start talking about JUNIOR players...

So we again have no money. Not 20, not 15mln, nothing. If this mercato finishes as last seasons ( with horrible precision ) we dont even have to watch next season.

Only hope is that sooner or later Milan will be sold and some people with heart will lead Milan, like Maldini, Baresi etc.

Hunter to stay? Of course, when him staying doesnt cost nothing.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 08-06-2010, 14:44   #703

gregapenny

Registered User
 
gregapenny's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
gregapenny is on a distinguished road
According to this argentinian web site, Milan have completed the transfer of Otamendi for about 8 million euros.
gregapenny is offline  
Old 08-06-2010, 14:55   #704

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
Huntelaar, presumed to leave at several occasions, wanted to repeat his will to continue his aventure in Rossonero. Here what he said directly from South Africa (reported by Gazzetta blabla): "I feel good, I read a lot of things about Milan and I'd like to know even more. Allegri will really come ? And what will happen with the rest of the staff ? And my team mates ? How does Allegri make his teams playing, with how many strikers ? The 20th of July, I'll be in Milanello, actually I hope I won't be really there the 20th ... because they will give me 3 weeks of holidays after our last game in the WC, so I hope I will not be there for the first day of the raduno (come back for training). And then I'll be back. I won't leave Milan before having showed what I'm worth. I must start on the bench ? We'll see, for me, it's not a problem. [last sentence, I don't know what he speaks about actually]."

About coming from the bench and accepting it, I don't know if that's true. I don't know, it sounds to me like if they asked him if he would accept to be on the bench of his NT during the WC, and they pasted his answer there, in the middle of this paragraph ...
I only read that he doesn't want to leave before he proves him self with Milan. So, if that's true, a bench is a bet for him. Nevertheless, I like that spirit (if it's true).

Btw thanks Geo for the explanation.
Siregar is offline  
Old 08-06-2010, 14:58   #705

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregapenny View Post
According to this argentinian web site, Milan have completed the transfer of Otamendi for about 8 million euros.
Sorry if this is already asked: Does he have EU-pass?
Siregar is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.