AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21-06-2010, 16:19   #1021

Stitch

Registered User
 
Stitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: San Paolo, MVB, Safet Susic, The Divine Ponytail
Stitch is an unknown quantity at this point
Exactly. And for 50M he should be. Now, if we're talking about 25...
__________________
YES DZEKO !!!!!!!

www.fksinfo.com
Stitch is offline  
Old 21-06-2010, 21:26   #1022

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
Well, I ignore all this crazy talk about Ibra and all these so called big players.


I definitly like the possibility of signing of Amelia, really always wanted him at Milan from his Livorno days, I know he is 28 now and disappeard for the last couple of years but I believe he can get back into the game.


I like to see Galliani deal more with small name players but good players, like Sanchez from Udinese or Montolivo, in defence Ranocchia, Santacroce?, then Hamsik, maybe even scrap up a deal with Juve for Diego, they dont want him anymore, because of that 4-4-2.
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline  
Old 21-06-2010, 22:27   #1023

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
So Torres is over-rated but Dzeko is not since he does not even have a chance to show his skills in the WC to be call over-rated.

I guess Cesc is also over-rated too, b/c he rarely starts for Spain.
Pato is another over-rated player since he did not even make it into the Brazil squad.
Rooney is another over-rated player b/c he has been missing chances.
To top it all, the Golden Boot in Europe and Best player in the World Messi is also over-rated b/c he has 0 goals but at least 15 chances in the WC.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 21-06-2010, 23:47   #1024

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Well this transfer Campaign is difficult, for many teams but most of all for the Italian teams. Juventus thought they built their squad last year, but failed miserably. Inter now has a new coach, but players who want to follow Mourinho. Milan, don't even have an official coach nor do we know what system we'll use. Anyways, here's what I'd prefer:

-------------------Storari--------------------------
--Antonini----Nesta--T.Silva-----Michel Bastos---
-----------Pirlo------Lassana Diarra/M.Diarra/Flamini----
-------Pato--------Diego-----Ronaldinho---------
-------------------Dzeko---------------------------

4-2-3-1.. Pirlo and one of L Diarra/MDiarra/Flamini in holding position. Pato and Ronaldinho on wings with Diego as the trequartista, and big Dzeko up top. That's a scary team in my opinion. Diego may not be wanted @ Juventus in a 4-4-2 and he's a great player who would love to play with fellow Brazilians.
SUBS:
ST: Inzaghi, Huntelaar, Borriello, Adiyah, Verdi
MID: Flamini, Ambrosini, Abate, Strasser
DEF: Onyewu, Zambrotta, Rannochia, Bonera
GK: Amelia, Roma

OUT/SOLD: Dida, Abbiati, Favalli, Kaladze, Jankulovski, Oddo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Beckham, and Huntelaar

Realistically we need 4-5 new starters, and another 2-3 on the bench. I think my lineup requires 65-75 Million Euros, and after you sell the dead weight you can make around 30-35 which leaves 30-40 million of additional spending which could make this team a possible Champion... This is what's needed. It's not asking too much. The team is old, and we've made a lot of money selling Kaka, Shevchenko, and not buying anyone new in years.

Any thoughts?????
Elmago99 is offline  
Old 22-06-2010, 00:26   #1025

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Personally I think two of Pirlo, Seedorf and Dinho should not be play together in the same team. As all three of them lacks movement on the pitch and lacks the will to track back to defend.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 22-06-2010, 00:30   #1026

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Elmago, my only thoughts are that you seem like this is your first summer as a Milan fan....obviously, you haven't been here for too long and you don't know the management well enough to mistaken them to be that ambitious.....

Honestly I don't think we need to splash that much cash as I do like 'smaller' players like Lazzari (I think he will be a fan favourite next year), Santacroce, Andrea Masiello (great Italian RB for Bari). I really am kinda pissed we are looking for Otamendi and Miranda when there are young Italian players with Serie A experience such as Bonucci, Ranocchia, and Santacroce. I really will never understand why Italians never trust in their own players as I think these 3 are much better than any defender out there available in the market right now.

First things first though, we need to sell Kaladze, Oddo and Janku before anything. It also is increasingly likely that Dida will sign on for two more years for a contract less than 1m/season. He doesn't deserve that, as I remember he was holding us hostage to his 4m/season contract and did not want to leave anywhere just like Kaladze and Janku now. We also need to get Allegri in the building asap so we know what to plan for the future and what lineup to play.

It is rumored that Allegri likes Flamini alot and he will be indispensable to his formation. Flamini is one of those so-called modern players that put in 110% effort and can attack and defend, I also see Allegri favouring such players and benching the lazy ones like Seedorf and Ronaldinho.

Amelia will sign for Milan and Storari to Juve today.

Does anyone know when are we meeting Juve for discussing any transfer objectives? I remember them liking Boriello a few weeks ago, would you guys like a Boriello swap for Giovinco?
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 22-06-2010, 00:57   #1027

Rossoneri Fuego

Registered User
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: San Francisco California USA
Fave Players: Nesta R80 Beckham Rino
Rossoneri Fuego is on a distinguished road
nope you dont sacrafise your target men , who would we be our classic target man? klass zigoni lol? im okay with trying zigoni but first we need to get the players ...
Rossoneri Fuego is offline  
Old 22-06-2010, 01:01   #1028

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
No, when you sell Borriello, obviously I'm hoping for a replacement.

Ideally, I'd like to get rid of Borriello and Hunter, and get in one wide man and one CF. The idea is Borriello/Giovinco swap, Hunter/Dzeko swap (maybe a lil more cash). I might get hard if we also do a Ronaldinho/Robinho swap.

If Dzeko is ridiculously expensive, bring in Ibra instead


Other news:

- We are being heavily linked with Sevilla's Brazilian left back Adriano (25 years old) and they are looking for a replacement

- We are amongst 4 other Italian clubs being linked with Hertha Berlin Serbian midfielder Kacar

- Wolfsburg sell Misimovic --> Atletico Madrid for 12 mil (I think this also means they're going to cash in Dzeko after a poor season)

Last edited by hitmannq8; 22-06-2010 at 01:22.
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 22-06-2010, 01:51   #1029

guestes

Registered User
 
guestes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
guestes is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmago99 View Post
Well this transfer Campaign is difficult, for many teams but most of all for the Italian teams. Juventus thought they built their squad last year, but failed miserably. Inter now has a new coach, but players who want to follow Mourinho. Milan, don't even have an official coach nor do we know what system we'll use. Anyways, here's what I'd prefer:

-------------------Storari--------------------------
--Antonini----Nesta--T.Silva-----Michel Bastos---
-----------Pirlo------Lassana Diarra/M.Diarra/Flamini----
-------Pato--------Diego-----Ronaldinho---------
-------------------Dzeko---------------------------

4-2-3-1.. Pirlo and one of L Diarra/MDiarra/Flamini in holding position. Pato and Ronaldinho on wings with Diego as the trequartista, and big Dzeko up top. That's a scary team in my opinion. Diego may not be wanted @ Juventus in a 4-4-2 and he's a great player who would love to play with fellow Brazilians.
SUBS:
ST: Inzaghi, Huntelaar, Borriello, Adiyah, Verdi
MID: Flamini, Ambrosini, Abate, Strasser
DEF: Onyewu, Zambrotta, Rannochia, Bonera
GK: Amelia, Roma

OUT/SOLD: Dida, Abbiati, Favalli, Kaladze, Jankulovski, Oddo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Beckham, and Huntelaar

Realistically we need 4-5 new starters, and another 2-3 on the bench. I think my lineup requires 65-75 Million Euros, and after you sell the dead weight you can make around 30-35 which leaves 30-40 million of additional spending which could make this team a possible Champion... This is what's needed. It's not asking too much. The team is old, and we've made a lot of money selling Kaka, Shevchenko, and not buying anyone new in years.

Any thoughts?????

No offence but this team is very wishful thinking....Don't get me wrong. This is a great squad. But in all reality we might only get Lassana Diarra out of those players. Oh yeah, and Storari going to Juve seems more certain then Allegri coming to Milan, so replace him with either Abbiatti or Amelia.

For full-back, I see Nicholas Outamendi (CB/FB, versatile) or even Drenthe as realistic targets, but I would love Bastos.
My hopes are we can bag a player who performs well at the World Cup to follow the tradition of Onyewu and Addiyah. Neither have feautured yet, so pls reserve judgement about these kinds of buys. If Abbiatti leaves as well, we can always go for the nigerian Keeper.
__________________
Galliani laughed: “I don’t know what his face looks like. Mine is ugly and is a Rossoneri face…”

Last edited by guestes; 22-06-2010 at 01:54.
guestes is offline  
Old 22-06-2010, 02:46   #1030

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Fenerbahce linked with an 18m euro move for Huntelaar.


Yes please.

However more recent reports report that Hunter has refused the offer.

Other news:

- L.Fabiano: "Vado al Milan" (I think that means I'm going to Milan?)

- When T.Silva was asked about City he replied "I want to stay at Milan until I'm 40"

Last edited by hitmannq8; 22-06-2010 at 02:50.
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 22-06-2010, 02:46   #1031

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
Oh and by the way, if I understood this article about Ibra correctly, it says he would be exchanged for Pato....so big NO !!!!!! to that.
Torres is coming off a long injury layoff and an operation so NO he is not overrated.

And I guess the last 3 seasons in EPL , not to mention the CL and the last European Championships in 08 dont count , well if Torres is overrated Dzeko is useless by your thinking.

Last edited by Jay Crisp; 22-06-2010 at 02:56.
Jay Crisp is offline  
Old 22-06-2010, 03:22   #1032

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Crisp View Post
Torres is coming off a long injury layoff and an operation so NO he is not overrated.

And I guess the last 3 seasons in EPL , not to mention the CL and the last European Championships in 08 dont count , well if Torres is overrated Dzeko is useless by your thinking.
The bold part makes Torres indeed overrated.
Siregar is offline  
Old 22-06-2010, 03:51   #1033

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
The bold part makes Torres indeed overrated.
Touche , but while I dont think either is overrated , all Dzeko has done is score a few goals in the champions league and some for Bosnia , Torres too champions league goals EPL goals and some great performances in the 08 Euros including the winning goal in the final.I just think calling Torres overrated and saying see I was right is ricockulous neither are and its weird to say Torres is.
Jay Crisp is offline  
Old 22-06-2010, 04:31   #1034

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
my god... people actually saying how TORRES is overrated! Few days before how Krasic sucks coz they saw him in 90min once in their lives. Horrible...

Fabiano said he'll be a Milan player, which means Milan will sell Hunter and again spend 0 on new player when it all comes together.

If Torres is overrated then Pele is the only player that is worth something, plus our Maldini.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 22-06-2010, 04:39   #1035

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
That means We sign Fabiano and the Ibra case is over?!
rosoneri_11 is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:19.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.