AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23-06-2010, 07:23   #1081

Stitch

Registered User
 
Stitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: San Paolo, MVB, Safet Susic, The Divine Ponytail
Stitch is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
Well, the World Class striker could actually be Raul or RVN.

Over 30, yes.
Champions, yes.
Could come in cheap, yes.

There you have it, RVN and Raul will join Milan this summer along with Ballack.
Don't forget:

Real reject: yes

Or we could go for Jari Litmannen
__________________
YES DZEKO !!!!!!!

www.fksinfo.com
Stitch is offline  
Old 23-06-2010, 07:31   #1082

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
Honestly, I really don't see the buzz about this, as it is in GK. To me, GK is the least of Milan problems over the past few seasons, despite Dida being Dida.
I don't think it's a big transfer, but I think he's a useful keeper. Most importantly for him, he's never had the chance to show his value in one of Italy's top teams for now and confirm himself as one of the top Italian keepers, so I'm certain he sees this as a massive opportunity to further his career.
ACMILAN1983 is offline  
Old 23-06-2010, 07:48   #1083

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
Don't forget:

Real reject: yes

Or we could go for Jari Litmannen
Litmannen is too expensive for Milan at this moment.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 23-06-2010, 07:50   #1084

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983 View Post
I don't think it's a big transfer, but I think he's a useful keeper. Most importantly for him, he's never had the chance to show his value in one of Italy's top teams for now and confirm himself as one of the top Italian keepers, so I'm certain he sees this as a massive opportunity to further his career.
True to that, but I think he is just like Bonera, Legro, Zaccardo and Baragzi, poster boy for IT when they first broke into Serie A but actually average players.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 23-06-2010, 08:23   #1085

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
True to that, but I think he is just like Bonera, Legro, Zaccardo and Baragzi, poster boy for IT when they first broke into Serie A but actually average players.
Maybe yes, but that why it's good to just get him on loan for a season (worst we can expect is Abbiati being first choice, which for me is fine).

I wouldn't really add Bonera to that list, as for me he's never reached his potential (mainly down to injury), rather than being just an average player.
ACMILAN1983 is offline  
Old 23-06-2010, 11:30   #1086

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Welcome Amelia,

Goalkeeping was at best third priority and it was 'solved' by two goalies leaving/let go/sold. What a time to be a Milan fan...
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline  
Old 23-06-2010, 12:10   #1087

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
GK is good, gain money without losing quality

CD: hard to say, Onyewu & Yepes is fairy good sub but we need more.

A long summer.
Aficio is offline  
Old 23-06-2010, 12:42   #1088

Tony75

Registered User
 
Tony75's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fave Players: Pato, Silva, Abate
Tony75 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aficio View Post
GK is good, gain money without losing quality

CD: hard to say, Onyewu & Yepes is fairy good sub but we need more.

A long summer.
We lost Storari who is better than any of current bunch.

We messed up in not signing Loris last season.

The club is a mess. Plain and simple.
__________________
The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The next best time is right now.
Tony75 is offline  
Old 23-06-2010, 16:29   #1089

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Here is my plan. Sell Abbiati (he whines too much), and release Roma (perhaps useless), then re-sign Dida (no, I am not kidding) for a year for 1 million at most. Then promote someone younger.

... and bet on Amelia as our No.1. The worst, we re-use Dida for another year, and you know what, as crazily inconsistent he is, I rate him higher than anyone else (yes, including Storari).

OK. I might be crazy, but that's truly how I think.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline  
Old 23-06-2010, 16:32   #1090

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
Point I am trying to make is that if all are free and will cost MIlan the same amount of money. I think most will choose Ibra or Torres or Fabinao, as they will help MIlan right away and less risk.
I see your point. But I still like Dzeko though, somehow I think he would be the next big (very big) thing.

I wouldn't mind Robinho though. I just hate Ibra and don't want to have anything to do with him.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline  
Old 23-06-2010, 16:36   #1091

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983 View Post
Welcome to Amelia (a big chance for him) and thank you to Storari for your contribution.
just realized that we traded one marco for another marco. we still have two marco's, just like the good old days.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline  
Old 23-06-2010, 16:58   #1092

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
I also would rather Berlusconi splashed the cash on Robinho rather than Ibra
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 23-06-2010, 18:01   #1093

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
I like Robinho, we should get him. I like to image Pato on the right side, Robinho on the left and Dzeko in front : ) Devastation.
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline  
Old 23-06-2010, 21:29   #1094

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
First of all Hitman and others...

I am giving MY transfer campaign if I was Galliani or Berlusconi. $30-35 Million NEEDS to be spent if this team is to challenge for Scudetto or Champions League.

- We NEED a Left Back... Antonini and Zambro can fight it out for RB
- Silva and Nesta in middle but eventually we'll need a new ITALIAN defender (Ranocchia, Santacroce, etc)
- we need a CM... Gattuso finished.. Pirlo almost finished...that's why look at Lassana, or a Toure Yaya or a M. Diarra...one of the three.
- Ronaldinho/Robinho swap.. I wouldn't mind it..I like Ronaldinho but I dont know if he'll fit into a system. Because he plays wide left and never defends, it's hard to play with certain formations. You can't play 4-4-2..you can't play 4-3-1-2..only Xmas Tree or 4-2-3-1...
- Lastly.. I would Sell Borriello to Chelsea for 17 Million Pounds...
Then, sell Hunter for $18M to Turkish Club
Then take that money and buy Dzeko and promote a striker from Primavera....DZEKO IS KEY TO THE FUTURE

If they're not willing to make serious investments in 3 positions.. we'll finish 3rd again..I can guarantee you...

Lastly.. This is NOT my first summer being a Milan fan. I've been a Milan fan since 2000....
Elmago99 is offline  
Old 23-06-2010, 21:34   #1095

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmago99 View Post
if...we'll finish 3rd again
We hope...
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.