AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13-07-2010, 08:49   #1696

ZvonimirBoban

Registered User
 
ZvonimirBoban's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2008
Location: IN-DO-NE-SIA...
Fave Players: my username, Baresi, Kaka, GATTUSO, Maldini, Pippo
ZvonimirBoban is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kastriot View Post
No wonder i don`t miss Mrki anymore.
Whoa, man. I want to say the same thing for long ago but I didn't want to offend Jay. LOL
__________________
MILAN! MILAN!
SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN!
SEMPRE PER TE!
ZvonimirBoban is offline  
Old 13-07-2010, 08:52   #1697

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
Well Borriello is a 10 - 15 goal a season player nothing wrong with that but not an ideal player for your point of a 3 man attack.Pato is quality and hopefully can stay injusry free.Podolski great for Germany but has never even come close to that form at club level and he has scored 17 goals in the last 4 seasons at club level and has moved to a winger position where he has less assists....Id prefer to spend 12 million on someone else although the article did say that 12 million was too much for us..But if we don't get anyone else i'll take Podolski.But he isn't a prolific scorer and he isn't a guy that creates lots of goals either.
Jay Crisp is offline  
Old 13-07-2010, 08:54   #1698

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZvonimirBoban View Post
Whoa, man. I want to say the same thing for long ago but I didn't want to offend Jay. LOL
Thats grand man ...but none of what i said was lie NOTHING
Jay Crisp is offline  
Old 13-07-2010, 09:07   #1699

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
GeoTav, i'd be quite surprised if Suarez signs for Marseille as that's more of a sideways move if anything, but it'll be interesting to see how much he does go for.

Koti, i would be tempted to sell both Boriello & Huntelaar and bring in two new strikers. I'd also query Podolski as i don't think he'd make much impact here.
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline  
Old 13-07-2010, 09:21   #1700

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
I`m just worried that City doesn`t sign a big name striker like Torres, cuz than it will only mean that Adebayor is coming over here!!!!!!
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati
kastriot is offline  
Old 13-07-2010, 09:24   #1701

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Good to see you Jamie

If R80 goes (next year??) the only thing we have to hope is some of these rumors actually mean a good replacement. With the way it's going even that's not a sure thing.
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline  
Old 13-07-2010, 09:54   #1702

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_UK View Post
GeoTav, i'd be quite surprised if Suarez signs for Marseille as that's more of a sideways move if anything, but it'll be interesting to see how much he does go for.

Koti, i would be tempted to sell both Boriello & Huntelaar and bring in two new strikers. I'd also query Podolski as i don't think he'd make much impact here.
I'd be even more than surprised if it happens ... but for me, it's just a journalist who wanted to put his name in headlines in France and make his own advert for himself.

And when a player manages to do a good season or several good seasons in Ajax, he generally has open doors in big clubs, so I wouldn't understand his choice to go to Marseille if it had to happen !!
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline  
Old 13-07-2010, 13:43   #1703

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
If I say we're going to win Serie A this season, who believes me ?
fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice, shame on me.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline  
Old 13-07-2010, 15:04   #1704

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Agreed

-------------Borriello------------
-----Podolski---------Pato------

I think thats a step down, unless you get Dzeko to replace Borriello....I'd say sell Huntelaar and buy Dzeko, sell Dinho and buy Honda,...then play a 4-3-1-2

-------------------------Dzeko----Pato--------------------------
--------------------------------Honda---------------------------
------------------Ambrosini------------Flamini----------------
--------------------------------Pirlo----------------------------
----------Antonini-----T. Silva--Nesta-----Van der Wiel-----
-----------------------------Abbiati--------------------------------


Sell Dinho, Sell Huntelaar, Sell Seedorf, Sell Kaladze and Jankulovski (if we can)

Subs: Borriello, Inzaghi, Verdi, Adiyiah, Strasser, Gattuso, Onyewu, Bonera, Abate, Zambrotta, Yepes

Good team!

Last edited by Elmago99; 13-07-2010 at 15:07.
Elmago99 is offline  
Old 13-07-2010, 15:12   #1705

Revolver

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2009
Location: Sarajevo, Bosnia
Revolver is on a distinguished road
Why did we gave up on Hernanes so easily? He could play everywhere in midfield in Allegri's system.
Regarding Podolski, a big no from me, a player who couldn't get into Bayern's first 11, then he struggles to score in Koeln... no thanks.
If we eventually lose Ronaldinho, we need some superstar to lead this team, and Ibrahimovic only is up to that. Attack of Podolski, Pato and Borriello is not the way Allegri plays and it's ****ty attack, worse than last year. If Allegri knows what he's doing, we need an attacking midfielder who can chase and defend and who can run with the ball and make final pass. I think that will be Joe Cole. He has what's needed and he's free. Hleb is another option if Barca lets him on loan. Considering Lazzari is probably coming, midfield 4 would be set with Pirlo and Flamini and only other player I could see arriving is a side-back.
I think that's realistic target with 20 M budget + money for Ronaldinho and Huntelaar.
Revolver is offline  
Old 13-07-2010, 15:14   #1706

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolver View Post
Why did we gave up on Hernanes so easily? He could play everywhere in midfield in Allegri's system.
Regarding Podolski, a big no from me, a player who couldn't get into Bayern's first 11, then he struggles to score in Koeln... no thanks.
If we eventually lose Ronaldinho, we need some superstar to lead this team, and Ibrahimovic only is up to that. Attack of Podolski, Pato and Borriello is not the way Allegri plays and it's ****ty attack, worse than last year. If Allegri knows what he's doing, we need an attacking midfielder who can chase and defend and who can run with the ball and make final pass. I think that will be Joe Cole. He has what's needed and he's free. Hleb is another option if Barca lets him on loan. Considering Lazzari is probably coming, midfield 4 would be set with Pirlo and Flamini and only other player I could see arriving is a side-back.
I think that's realistic target with 20 M budget + money for Ronaldinho and Huntelaar.
Cole will not speak italian..i dont want an englishman on the team...
plus he's always played wide for chelsea..

the real choice would be Honda...
4-3-1-2 is Milan's best formation..simple

I'll replace Dzeko for Ibrahimovic in my formation
Elmago99 is offline  
Old 13-07-2010, 16:24   #1707

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983 View Post
Jim, I think Juve are considering Dzeko too so Krasic isn't necessarily going now.

I read Milan are after Lucas Biglia who has been likened to Pirlo. I don't know much about him, other than he's Argentine and 24 and there are a few videos of him on youtube.

http://www.rossoneriblog.com/milan-e...old-new-pirlo/

edit: I forgot to ask, Brasileiro, do you know much about a player called Bernardo Vieira de Souza (Bernado) who plays for Cruzeiro?

I read about him on milannews and apparently he looks very good.
Dev, I remember when this kid started to make a name in Brazil. Played some amazing games in youth teams, and was starting to get first team playing time at Cruzeiro.

First of all, I read some rumor yesterday in a site, and as always, they miss the point with clueless comparisons. Bernardo has nothing of "the new Pirlo" they said. He was more of a AMD in the games that I watched... can't understand where they found the Pirlo comparison...

Back to the point, this kid(if I'm not wrong) had a serious injure, and isn't playing for a long time. What appears to be a curse for Cruzeiro young and talented AMD's, as Kerlon had his career(and game) hurt by serious injures...

My opinion? I hope it's only a rumor. Despite be talented, I never saw Bernardo being the man in his short tenure as starter in Cruzeiro first team. Aslo, the kid still need more first team experience before the jump to a big in Europe... Jucilei, Giuliano, Hernanes, Ganso, Arouca, Neymar, Mario Fernandes are the type of player we need to look here in Brazil...

Btw, can't believe we paid 7 millions for youngsters(sure they can turn into stars in the future), and are letting a guy that would be a priority go to Napoli, PSG or other team because of money. Jucilei should a priority for us, even more for 8millions...

Last edited by Brasileiro; 13-07-2010 at 16:33.
Brasileiro is offline  
Old 13-07-2010, 20:28   #1708

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
I've heard the rumour about Podolski. IMO, this is not a bad idea.

Poldi is versatile, but I think the best position for him is support striker. With a strong left, quite fast & skillful, good movement, he can creat chances for himself and help the team in attack. He is capable of passing & crossing, not so tall (1m80) but physically strong & tough. When the burden of scoring was on his shoulder, he failed, both at Köln and NT, but as second striker, he help his CF partner very well and even have some for himself (in the way Bayern play, they need prolific forwards than supporting type).

If we want Pato to become one of the world best CF, Poldi is a very good partner, maybe Ibra is better but he can be more useful than Borri in this job.

However, if only Poldi comes, the chance he fails again is very high because the lacking of supply. We need a very good ACM.


-------------------------Pato-----------
----------Podolski---------------------
--------------------Honda--------------

for example. This trio is quite interesting.

Only a thought
Aficio is offline  
Old 13-07-2010, 23:58   #1709

Codino

Registered User
 
Codino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: Sydney
Fave Players: Van Basten, Baggio
Codino is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
Dev, I remember when this kid started to make a name in Brazil. Played some amazing games in youth teams, and was starting to get first team playing time at Cruzeiro.

First of all, I read some rumor yesterday in a site, and as always, they miss the point with clueless comparisons. Bernardo has nothing of "the new Pirlo" they said. He was more of a AMD in the games that I watched... can't understand where they found the Pirlo comparison...

Back to the point, this kid(if I'm not wrong) had a serious injure, and isn't playing for a long time. What appears to be a curse for Cruzeiro young and talented AMD's, as Kerlon had his career(and game) hurt by serious injures...

My opinion? I hope it's only a rumor. Despite be talented, I never saw Bernardo being the man in his short tenure as starter in Cruzeiro first team. Aslo, the kid still need more first team experience before the jump to a big in Europe... Jucilei, Giuliano, Hernanes, Ganso, Arouca, Neymar, Mario Fernandes are the type of player we need to look here in Brazil...

Btw, can't believe we paid 7 millions for youngsters(sure they can turn into stars in the future), and are letting a guy that would be a priority go to Napoli, PSG or other team because of money. Jucilei should a priority for us, even more for 8millions...
Jucilei and Mario Fernandes are fantastic prospects and would be all we need. To be honest i think Mario Fernandes is the finished product, he looks so complete in Gremio, he would fit right in the first team at Milan. I just wish we had some recent rumours to show that our scouts/directors are ACTUALLY still looking at these kids, or if its just fantasy, like always.
__________________
the freewheelin'
Codino is offline  
Old 14-07-2010, 01:05   #1710

MilanMikey

Registered User
 
MilanMikey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2010
Location: Toronto
Fave Players: Rivaldo,Ronaldinho,Pirlo
MilanMikey is on a distinguished road
wow ijust realized what a complete squad inter has.. they have both kerlon and coutinho two young brazilians with a big future ahead of them almost a guarentee if it goes smoothly for the two... great skill both of them.. we need to get hernanes and jucilei asap:P
MilanMikey is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.