AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23-07-2010, 07:23   #2086

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
So let me ask you all this, since we have only ONE non-eu spot available, who would you rather us spend it on?

Honda, Krasic, Dzeko, Hernanes, Jucilei

Personally -- I prefer Dzeko or Jucilei. I do like Honda too. Krasic not so much. I also think the Honda think is a rumour and we will not be going for him solely because he is Non-EU. I think we will go for Dzeko in August. Let's see what will happen.
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 23-07-2010, 07:26   #2087

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
Many of you here puts Papastathopoulos in the first 11 of Milan squad.
This guy can play good only as a DC or DMC, he is not RB.
If you put him RB you will have the same things when we were using Bonera as a RB.
rosoneri_11 is offline  
Old 23-07-2010, 07:27   #2088

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
The non-eu spot with end up being taken by Ronaldo or Sheva.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 23-07-2010, 07:27   #2089

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
So let me ask you all this, since we have only ONE non-eu spot available, who would you rather us spend it on?

Honda, Krasic, Dzeko, Hernanes, Jucilei

Personally -- I prefer Dzeko or Jucilei. I do like Honda too. Krasic not so much. I also think the Honda think is a rumour and we will not be going for him solely because he is Non-EU. I think we will go for Dzeko in August. Let's see what will happen.
Honda this year, and agreeing with Wolfsburg during this summer to get Dzeko at the start of the next summer mercato.
Honda, Hernanes or Jucilei are more important for us right now than Dzeko (if we keep Huntelaar).
Next year, Inzaghi will surely stop, so we will only have Pato, Borriello and Huntelaar, so I'd say that the worse one should be sold to welcome Dzeko and call back Paloschi.
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members

Last edited by GeoTav; 23-07-2010 at 07:30.
GeoTav is offline  
Old 23-07-2010, 07:37   #2090

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosoneri_11 View Post
Many of you here puts Papastathopoulos in the first 11 of Milan squad.
This guy can play good only as a DC or DMC, he is not RB.
If you put him RB you will have the same things when we were using Bonera as a RB.
Sokratis just said it in the press conference: he will play wherever the coach says him to play, but he is better as a CD.

Abbiati
Abate - Nesta - T.Silva - Antonini
Flamini
Ambrosini - Pirlo
Ronaldinho
Pato - Borriello

Abbiati
Abate - Nesta - T.Silva - Antonini
Flamini
Ambrosini - ??
Pirlo
Pato - Borriello

It's some possible formations, but we'll need to wait the first friendly games to know what are the plans of Allegri.

If one of our CD gets an injury or is in bad form, Sokratis should be their direct replacement, followed by Yepes (what I like is that these players said that they would fight to get their chances, so there will surely be some competition between our players and that will force everyone to play at his best, because last season, even if a bit injured or in bad form, Nesta and T.Silva were sent on the pitch not to play with Kaladze for example).

EDIT (again): http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/milan...dzLml0LTMwNDY0
Marchetti saying that for him, it's Abbiati who should be the #1 GK for the NT during the injury of Buffon. I don't know if it's a lack of ambition, a lack of confidence, or just some realistic point of view about himself and some fair-play (I don't know a lot of players saying "this one should play instead of me in NT").
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members

Last edited by GeoTav; 23-07-2010 at 07:41.
GeoTav is offline  
Old 23-07-2010, 07:38   #2091

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
Honda for me, we deeply need an ACM. He is a real upgrade for Seedorf when Borri could do a fine job along side Pato.

I don't know much about Jucilei and Hernanes, so the Japan is my choice for now
Aficio is offline  
Old 23-07-2010, 07:43   #2092

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosoneri_11 View Post
Many of you here puts Papastathopoulos in the first 11 of Milan squad.
This guy can play good only as a DC or DMC, he is not RB.
If you put him RB you will have the same things when we were using Bonera as a RB.
You are right, the lack of signings has caused everybody to hail our new Greek signing as a savior. Unfortunately, he isn't and he is only going to be a squad player. Abate (who is the dumbest football player alive) is just a terrible player in my books and he only has speed. I think Allegri will push Abate forward and use him somewhere there. We also will have Sokratis, Zambro and Oddo playing for RB. None of them is good enough for Milan to be a good enough RB for a formation like Allegris. Neither of those can offer offense and defense at the same time.

Plus I dont understand the need for Bonera anymore. He was good, but now we have Silva/Nesta starting. If they get injured, we have Yepes and Sokratis ready to step in, let alone Onyewu and Kaladze. I think we could sell Bonera to Napoli, Genoa or Fiorentina for about 3-4 million. He's definitely not a bad player.
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 23-07-2010, 07:47   #2093

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Imo, I'd like to spend the non-EU spot on either Dzeko or Jucilei this summer. If we get Dzeko, then I'd still want us to try for Asamoah of Udinese. It would be amazing if we could secure Ganso for next summer (I don't think he'll leave Brazil this summer).
ACMILAN1983 is offline  
Old 23-07-2010, 07:48   #2094

ZvonimirBoban

Registered User
 
ZvonimirBoban's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2008
Location: IN-DO-NE-SIA...
Fave Players: my username, Baresi, Kaka, GATTUSO, Maldini, Pippo
ZvonimirBoban is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
So let me ask you all this, since we have only ONE non-eu spot available, who would you rather us spend it on?

Honda, Krasic, Dzeko, Hernanes, Jucilei

Personally -- I prefer Dzeko or Jucilei. I do like Honda too. Krasic not so much. I also think the Honda think is a rumour and we will not be going for him solely because he is Non-EU. I think we will go for Dzeko in August. Let's see what will happen.
If we want to fill the holes in fullback, CM, sub (or competitor) for Dinho, and striker (we need 2 strikers in Allegri's scheme) the seemingly available opportunities are:
- FB: Kolarov or somebody else from Serie A or some Real Madrid reject or I can't think else
- CM: Honda, Jucilei
- AM: Honda, Lazzari, VDV, Oezil (unlikely, but since he's 15M...)
- ST: Ibra, Dzeko, Fabiano

We don't need Krasic in this formation, Hernanes is no longer an alternative, Jucilei is too young. So I will pick Honda or Dzeko, but we have Huntelaar-Pato-Borriello and Inzaghi (for one year at least) already, while Pirlo-Flamini-Seedorf/Ambro isn't really convincing for a season long... so Honda got my vote.

Things will be different if we can do (Hunter+money)/Dzeko swap.

Any prospect getting Santon on loan?
__________________
MILAN! MILAN!
SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN!
SEMPRE PER TE!
ZvonimirBoban is offline  
Old 23-07-2010, 08:00   #2095

Arildonardo

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2001
Location: Kristiansand, Norway
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato!
Arildonardo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolver View Post
Dzeko apparently told the press that he will play bad if he stays in Wolfsburg, and that was a threat.

As far as I know, if the player wants to leave, the club must let him, I know there are some regulations at UEFA regarding that, but I don't know the exact rule.
I really hope Dzeko is not such a cry-baby that he will play bad if he has to honour a contract he agreed upon and signed last year. If someone did that to Milan I would hate him for it. Hopefully it's just paper-talk.

I would be surprised if there is a regulation saying a club must let a player leave if he wants to. What's a contract worth then? Who should decide the transfer fee?
Arildonardo is offline  
Old 23-07-2010, 08:04   #2096

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arildonardo View Post
I really hope Dzeko is not such a cry-baby that he will play bad if he has to honour a contract he agreed upon and signed last year. If someone did that to Milan I would hate him for it. Hopefully it's just paper-talk.

I would be surprised if there is a regulation saying a club must let a player leave if he wants to. What's a contract worth then? Who should decide the transfer fee?
I think they should make a new rule: forcing clubs and players to agree on a transfer fee when they sign a contract (I think it's like that in Spain, I mean, there is an option, if they do that everywhere ...). This way, no more problems !!
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline  
Old 23-07-2010, 08:16   #2097

Filipéz 182

Registered User
 
Filipéz 182's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
you mean like when a player signs a contract they have buy-out clause like 180m or so.
IMO thats a useless rule.
__________________
Forza Milan
Filipéz 182 is offline  
Old 23-07-2010, 08:28   #2098

Arildonardo

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2001
Location: Kristiansand, Norway
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato!
Arildonardo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
I think they should make a new rule: forcing clubs and players to agree on a transfer fee when they sign a contract (I think it's like that in Spain, I mean, there is an option, if they do that everywhere ...). This way, no more problems !!
I've heard about that kind of buy out clauses in Spain, and they are usually very high so in many cases it's practically the same as if no fee has been agreed because no clubs can afford it anyway. Real Madrid bought Sergio Canales and he has such a clause in his contract and it's worth 150 million Euros...

And also, agreeing on a sensible fee before you know if a player has succeeded or not would be very difficult. The agreed fee would at least never be lower than what the club bought the player for...
Arildonardo is offline  
Old 23-07-2010, 08:28   #2099

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipéz 182 View Post
you mean like when a player signs a contract they have buy-out clause like 180m or so.
IMO thats a useless rule.
All players don't accept these useless clauses, some contracts have 5M...30M clauses that are more realistic. It's the work of the agents to check that. Like all clauses of a contract, it can be discussed. Of course, a guy like Messi doesn't care about remaining in Barcelona for 10 more years and as a consequence, he can put this kind of clause in his contract. We could have done the same thing with Maldini for example.

We could go further: they could make this rule of forcing clubs and players to put a buy-out clause, and also put a limit (for example, 40M). This way, no more inflated prices in football and all prices will probably even decrease in long term.
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline  
Old 23-07-2010, 08:31   #2100

Arildonardo

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2001
Location: Kristiansand, Norway
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato!
Arildonardo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
All players don't accept these useless clauses, some contracts have 5M...30M clauses that are more realistic. It's the work of the agents to check that. Like all clauses of a contract, it can be discussed. Of course, a guy like Messi doesn't care about remaining in Barcelona for 10 more years and as a consequence, he can put this kind of clause in his contract. We could have done the same thing with Maldini for example.

We could go further: they could make this rule of forcing clubs and players to put a buy-out clause, and also put a limit (for example, 40M). This way, no more inflated prices in football and all prices will probably even decrease in long term.
I see your point dude, but I really don't think it would work very well.
Arildonardo is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.