AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21-07-2010, 02:02   #1

Filipéz 182

Registered User
 
Filipéz 182's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
Important - Cut-off the Milan Revenue Stream

Important - Cut-off the Milan Revenue Stream

Dear Milan fans,

We are at the crucial juncture where even the fondest of Milan fans have got doubts creeping in their minds as to what our President Silvio Berlusconi and his corrupt VP Adriano Galliani are up to. The club lacks direction, ambition and a football project in place.

There are too many lies, deceit, skull-duggery and back-stabbing going on. Ulterior motives rule Milan. Non-football decisions rule Milan.
The fans of A.C. Milan and the club itself are being ignored by the Corrupt Management time and time again.
It is time for the fans to stand up and give an eye for an eye by ignoring the management's desire to contribute to Milan.

In simple words, it means cut-off the Milan revenue stream. It means to openly reject Milan for the long-term benefit of the club.


-> Do not buy season tickets

-> Do not buy matchday tickets

-> Do not buy UCL matchday tickets

-> Do not travel with A.C. Milan

-> Do not purchase A.C. Milan official merchandise from Milan point or Milan store

-> Do not purchase any official A.C. Milan merchandise worldwide

-> Unsubscribe from Milan TV. Unsubscribe from anything that directly relates to Milan except TV channels necessary to watch games on TV



You can STILL SUPPORT Milan by watching the game on TV. You can still chant and shout for Milan from your home. But you should not contribute ANY OF YOUR MONEY towards Milan.



Cut off the Milan revenue stream. Hit it where it hurts. The fans have to show that they reject Milan.

Empty stadiums on matchdays. An empty SAN SIRO versus Barcelona/Real/Man Utd./Chelsea on a UCL matchday will send out a signal. No striscione is required. No banners are required.

Just open rejection is required to send out a clear message.


Join this quest. It is important for our cause.

Best,
Haroon.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------

We started this at Devilsmania, I hope many people follow! For the good of the club. There will also be a worldwide facebook page and we want to make it into the media.
__________________
Forza Milan
Filipéz 182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2010, 06:49   #2

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Haroon's still around? Been ages since I last saw him post anywhere.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2010, 07:48   #3

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
it will be a problem if everyone thinks "i'm only one person, what difference will I make?"... every body has to start this 'movement'... i've already unsubscribed from the Milan TV. Hope others follow suit.
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2010, 08:05   #4

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Well to be honest it's been a few years since I did any of that
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2010, 08:35   #5

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
IMO, it's very contradictory: you want to boycott because there is no money spent to refresh the team (to sum it up quickly) ... if such a thing was followed by all fans (let's imagine it's possible that all fans boycott), the consequence would be that no money would be spent and worse, they could need to sell more players to balance the books as one of their revenues would be cut.

The day I will do something like that will mean I have no more passion for the club. Some could call me a "sheep", but to these people, I would just reply them that it's against my own principles to boycott something I like, sorry, something I love ... I'm happy to wear a Milan shirt (because my money only goes into Milan shirts to be honest, I'm just a student !! ) when I play some sports, and that has nothing to do with the way Berlusconi or any other person works in Milan. I'm not a disappointed Berlusconi fan, I'm a proud AC Milan fan.
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2010, 09:46   #6

Filipéz 182

Registered User
 
Filipéz 182's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
offcourse people can make their own choice in doing this or not, I can fully understand.
But I am also doing this for some time now. normally I buy a new shirt every year, sometimes 2, same for my brother and some friends but not anymore the latest years.

But the biggest impact would be an almost empty san siro in a big game out of protest, and not only for 1 game but for a longer period. I saw many people protesting against silvio yesterday so that is a good start; I also saw some banners like "No transfers = No Abbonamenti"
__________________
Forza Milan
Filipéz 182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2010, 12:22   #7

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipéz 182 View Post
offcourse people can make their own choice in doing this or not, I can fully understand.
But I am also doing this for some time now. normally I buy a new shirt every year, sometimes 2, same for my brother and some friends but not anymore the latest years.

But the biggest impact would be an almost empty san siro in a big game out of protest, and not only for 1 game but for a longer period. I saw many people protesting against silvio yesterday so that is a good start; I also saw some banners like "No transfers = No Abbonamenti"
Ahah, of course everyone can do whatever he wants ...

Actually, I'd like to have a reply about the first part of my post, because I think that by doing that, the situation could be summed up this way: there is a problem in the club, people find a solution, but the consequences of this solution can be worse than the initial problem (in this case: a revenue is cut, B&G sell Pato for example, when the boycott was done to force them to invest into new players). So it's not a good solution IMO. It goes against any logics and it's what I don't understand, I'd like if someone could give me explanations, because I presume that the people doing that would do it to have a better situation then and not a worse one.

PS: It makes me think about all the debates about having electric cars instead of cars using petrol/fuel/... to decrease pollution. Initially, it's a good solution, because there is no more pollution coming from the cars. But the problem can be worse actually as more electricity needs to be produced, and producing electricity is something polluting. It's exactly the same kind of problem/solution situation ...
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2010, 12:32   #8

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
Ahah, of course everyone can do whatever he wants ...
I will ban everybody

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post


PS: It makes me think about all the debates about having electric cars instead of cars using petrol/fuel/... to decrease pollution. Initially, it's a good solution, because there is no more pollution coming from the cars. But the problem can be worse actually as more electricity needs to be produced, and producing electricity is something polluting. It's exactly the same kind of problem/solution situation ...
Some day I will have a 'Green' debate with you
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2010, 13:37   #9

Filipéz 182

Registered User
 
Filipéz 182's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
Ahah, of course everyone can do whatever he wants ...
?? Isnt that what I said?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post

Actually, I'd like to have a reply about the first part of my post, because I think that by doing that, the situation could be summed up this way: there is a problem in the club, people find a solution, but the consequences of this solution can be worse than the initial problem (in this case: a revenue is cut, B&G sell Pato for example, when the boycott was done to force them to invest into new players). So it's not a good solution IMO. It goes against any logics and it's what I don't understand, I'd like if someone could give me explanations, because I presume that the people doing that would do it to have a better situation then and not a worse one.
You dont believe there is money? Silvio is one of the richest people in the world. he has ****loads of money but he does not want to spend it. He wants the team to be self-dependent. but this way we aint ever going to be great again, and I think thats what everybody wants.
Silvio should invest in the team, like every owner does these days!!
Or else he should sell the team to someone who does care about the team and doesnt need it only for his popularity.
__________________
Forza Milan
Filipéz 182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2010, 14:21   #10

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipéz 182 View Post
?? Isnt that what I said?
Yes I know, I just confirmed ...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipéz 182 View Post
You dont believe there is money? Silvio is one of the richest people in the world. he has ****loads of money but he does not want to spend it. He wants the team to be self-dependent. but this way we aint ever going to be great again, and I think thats what everybody wants.
Silvio should invest in the team, like every owner does these days!!
Or else he should sell the team to someone who does care about the team and doesnt need it only for his popularity.
Well, there is money, but if they say they want to balance the books, isn't it logical not to spend more than what we really have (if we are at +15M, then we're able to spend 15M, but if we're at +1M, then the books are balanced and we need to sell a player to buy another one not to be in red) ?

About Berlusconi not giving anymore money, it's his money, he has no obligation to give money every year. When he says he has given X millions or billions, he's right, I don't know a lot of owners who stayed in their club for such a long time (they must be few, I mean, in big clubs) and gave as much. I disagree about the fact that all owners give money, most of the clubs nowadays (and even before, but the new trend is that most of the big clubs do it and will do it too in a near future) have to sell to then buy.

About a new owner, I don't know, if it's to be managed like Liverpool or Manchester United, I prefer having Berlu not spending ...
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2010, 15:09   #11

Tony75

Registered User
 
Tony75's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fave Players: Pato, Silva, Abate
Tony75 is on a distinguished road
He cannot moan about being self-sufficient when the club is run so badly by him and his smithers. Self-sufficient, yet he cannot enforce a law so clubs can buy their own stadiums from the councils, cannot introduce better product placement like having a Milan Channel in English or Chinese, cannot create a youth system that gets "gives a chance" to at least 1/2 players for the 1st team squad every season spent money on in the last few years.

The stingy bast and his ***** daughter and incompetent have seen the problems for years and done nothing to curb them, have removed the one bright guy in the management structure through back-stabbing, sold our most valued player behind our backs, and will do the same again. I cannot see things changing with them, and I hope this is the last season of these cronies hurting Milan.
__________________
The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The next best time is right now.
Tony75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2010, 00:38   #12

Codino

Registered User
 
Codino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: Sydney
Fave Players: Van Basten, Baggio
Codino is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reza View Post
Well to be honest it's been a few years since I did any of that
Ditto
__________________
the freewheelin'
Codino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2010, 03:41   #13

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
First of all, I have not been doing that for a while. I think the most I spent was right after the CL lost to Pool.


I agree with some about being a bad cycle, no fans=no money=Berlu's excuse to sell Pato....but as those reports are showing how much money Inter is getting due to CL win=somewhere like 110Mil, how can Milan claims they are broke and need to balance their book just ONE year after a CL victory. I really don't know how people run Milan's budget, but I am pretty sure that 110Mil was not planned into their daily budge as nobody can expect their team to win CL after CL after CL. Lets say they planned the budget around Quarter Finals of CL every year-thats like 40Mil, thus a surplus of 70Mil for the 06-07 budget-not to mention no big name signing till 20Mil for Pato. That would leave 50Mil in the budget, and although Milan only made it to Round of 16 in 07-08-they should at least receive 25Mil or so from CL(prize money and TV rights). Proposed CL income 40Mil-REAL CL income 25Mil=15Mil in the red. But with the 50Mil in the bank means 35Mil surplus. Although there were a lot of signings during that summer, but when all things were added up(Sales-Signings), Milan only spent about 10Mil or so. Which leaves 25Mil left over from the CL winning money. Europa might not give out money like CL but there must be at least half of CL money. As Milan lost in the knockout stage, the income from Europa should be about 10Mil. Even with the CL budget in play, it would only makes Milan 5Mil in the red, then when you add T. Silva transfer, that will be like 20Mil. Still no where near the 80Mil in the red B and G claimed.

The point is, Milan was probably the poorest running BIG club(CL games, strong following around the world and a true brand) during the past 5 years or so. Yes, Real and Barcelona got huge debts, but their boards know the government will back them up. ManU and Pool got debt but mainly due to New owners borrowing money to finance the purchase of the clubs instead of the running of the clubs. Chelsea also got huge debts but it was done by its owner and fixed by the same owner. Milan just lucked out with Berlu. Berlu should sell the club to someone who is actually willing to invest. Pls don't start with something like must be Italian owner, as they just pure racist.

Last edited by Gabriel489; 28-07-2010 at 03:43.
Gabriel489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2010, 06:22   #14

vivardo

Registered User
 
vivardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Fave Players: Kaka, Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, R9
vivardo is on a distinguished road
^ IMO, it is better to have owners whose wealth is not volatile. For instance, Berlu's wealth is less volatile compared to some Sheikh. With oil prices fluctuations, nothing can be said about their wealth.
vivardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2010, 06:56   #15

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Correct.. The club was created by Englishman, so it doesn't have to be an Italian owner..just an owner that wants to win....

I've followed everything in opening thread//i hope the rest follow
Elmago99 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.