AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Members Lounge

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20-06-2010, 06:17   #976

DUCO

Registered User
 
DUCO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Nesta ,Gourcuff,RIVERA,Kaka,Pato,MALDINI,Sheva
DUCO is on a distinguished road
Nice treadht here I m big fan of good moves, my best move ever is fight club withaut doubt.
recently I have watch some nice moves like ; Shutter island,Avatar, number 23,

mzk57 if you watch horors you must see;
The strangers, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1TBlPelvbE
Haunting in conecticathttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRJA3lN0xCQ,
grudge1,2,3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMpg6BdHrkI
__________________
NO KAKA NO PARTY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HQLt...eature=related

GAME OVER
DUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2010, 06:21   #977

DUCO

Registered User
 
DUCO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Nesta ,Gourcuff,RIVERA,Kaka,Pato,MALDINI,Sheva
DUCO is on a distinguished road
Haunting in conecticathtt http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRJA3lN0xCQ
__________________
NO KAKA NO PARTY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HQLt...eature=related

GAME OVER
DUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2010, 09:50   #978

Tony75

Registered User
 
Tony75's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fave Players: Pato, Silva, Abate
Tony75 is on a distinguished road
Strangers was freaky and scary.
__________________
The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The next best time is right now.
Tony75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2010, 12:05   #979

MIRZA

Moderator
 
MIRZA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Srebrenik (BiH)
Fave Players: Pirlo,Sheva,Topic, Kaladze, Papac, Salihovic
MIRZA is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUCO View Post
one of my fav horror movies
__________________
Digni se iz pepela, kao sto put do sada, sad s mirisom ljiljana, ljubavi moja....
MIRZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2010, 02:16   #980

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUCO View Post
mzk57 if you watch horors you must see;
The strangers, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1TBlPelvbE
Haunting in conecticathttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRJA3lN0xCQ,
grudge1,2,3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMpg6BdHrkI
Thanks you Duco. I will definitely check them out one by one

By the way, i was just wondering do you guys buy dvds or rent them? or the just download them using torrents? or watch them online?
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2010, 02:22   #981

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
I saw The Devil's Reject 2 days ago. I liked it. Must see for the horror movie fans

Also I didn't see Dark Knight back in 2008 thinking that it would be the same old cartoon stuff between Batman and the Joker. I just watched it few weeks ago and I must admit that I was wrong back in 2008. All the hype it gets is so deserving & now it one of my all time favorite movies Such a shame Heath Ledger will not be around to make another sequel in future Maybe Jim Carey could be the next Joker
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2010, 05:25   #982

DUCO

Registered User
 
DUCO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Nesta ,Gourcuff,RIVERA,Kaka,Pato,MALDINI,Sheva
DUCO is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57 View Post
I saw The Devil's Reject 2 days ago. I liked it. Must see for the horror movie fans

Also I didn't see Dark Knight back in 2008 thinking that it would be the same old cartoon stuff between Batman and the Joker. I just watched it few weeks ago and I must admit that I was wrong back in 2008. All the hype it gets is so deserving & now it one of my all time favorite movies Such a shame Heath Ledger will not be around to make another sequel in future Maybe Jim Carey could be the next Joker
yes the Dark knight every body tel me that is good move but I dont watch yet this moves is in my PC but this days I watch this boring WC and Heroes serial moves ....and yes Im dowloand

you must whatch The Strangers is scary like hell
__________________
NO KAKA NO PARTY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HQLt...eature=related

GAME OVER
DUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2010, 12:55   #983

Christian

Registered User
 
Christian's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
Christian is on a distinguished road
Yeah, I like The Strangers. Another Horror movie kinda similar is Vacancy from (2007), pretty damn scary as well, check it out.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2010, 01:10   #984

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Strangers was quite fkced up, but it really isn't that far from the truth...there are alot of people in America with psychological problems and live weird lives with weird fantasies.....Strangers is the movie with the masks right? and at the end the kid does somethin............right?

and Dark Knight was probably the best movie I've ever seen in the theaters, it had sooo much hype and lived up to it. However my favourites movies are Braveheart, Fight club, The Prestige, The Illusionist, Saw (all the series), Crash. There are more but those stand out.
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2010, 00:29   #985

Nalx

Registered User
 
Nalx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
My fave movie genre is drama because above all things I think the two most important things in a movie are respectively the acts and the story. That's why I never like movies with so many special effects like The Avatar or LOTR (I watched this movie three times and fell asleep just as many). The story could be a linear plot with simple daily activities ("Driving Miss Daisy") or a bit complex ("Crash"). "Before Sunset" mainly tells about a one-night date in Vienna and some of my friends think the dialogues are boring, but not to me.


I don't get to see as many new movies as I'd like to but the most recent one that I save on my notebook to sit by my other all-time favorites like "Dead Poets Society" and "Million Dollar Baby" is "Inglorious Basterds".
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--
Nalx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2010, 04:23   #986

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
I just saw a horrible, boring, dull & utterly **** movie

Elephant (2003) IMDb link

Avoid at all costs. Its just a proof that every one can make a movie if you have money. The ironic thing is that it has got a rating 7.3/10 And more so , it has won 5 awards. I just wanna say, all those who have ratted this movie so highly should consult some psychiatrist.

-----------------------------------------------

And Nalx, no disrespect but most of the drama movies are **** movies. The names you mentioned like 'Dead Poet Society' & 'Before Sunset' are good movies, but mostly the so called 'Art' or 'Drama' movies are just rubbish and boring. Some excellent examples are Mognolia (1999), V for Vanditta (2005), American Beauty, Lost Highway (1997), Eraserhead (1977) & the worst of the lot, The Holy Mountain (1973). I would like to know if you have seen these movies & what do you say about them

And one more thing, suspense, horror, adventurous, mysterious & thrilling-action movies also offer very good acting and story line. Few excellent examples 'Silence of the Lambs', 'The Shinning', 'The Dark Knight' & 'From Hell'

__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "

Last edited by mzk57; 30-06-2010 at 04:27.
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2010, 22:40   #987

Christian

Registered User
 
Christian's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
Christian is on a distinguished road
Well I've seen Elephant, and I while it is very 'different' I did still have a good experience with it. I see why someone would hate it, and I certainly wouldn't watch it again, but I do think it brings its point through in a very original and interesting way, which I kinda like. It isn't really very conventional since it doesn't really have a plot in the same way as normal movies do, but on the other hand that's what I kinda like about it.

Anyways, just finished watching a comedy from 2007 called 'Death at a Funeral', with among others the fantastic Ewen Bremner, and would definetly recommend this to everyone. Wonderful movie (Nothing like Elephant btw )
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2010, 15:03   #988

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
I am trying to watch most of the movies of Scorsese after watching Shutter Islands few days/weeks ago.

And I'm litterally a big fan:
- Gangs of New York is amazing, an epic story with Scorsese creating his own history of New York ...
- After Hours, or how to make a great movie about a man who is very unlucky. This movie almost got me scared (it's not an horror movie, and it's quite funny) because of the ambiancy sometimes, if you're claustrophobic, don't watch this movie, everything happens in just 2-3 streets, and it looks like the main character can't exit.
- Bringing out the dead, an incredible performance by Nicolas Cage, this movie looks like there is no real scenario, but at the end, you just enjoyed a great movie.
- Aviator, well, I saw this movie a long time ago, but I didn't know it was from Scorsese, just saw it.
- The Departed, a good movie, not his best, but yet another good moment.

I still have to watch Taxi Driver, Raging Bull, Mean Streets and Goodfellas.

I'd also like to watch No Direction Home: Bob Dylan (not a movie) as I'm a fan of Bob Dylan but I never managed to find it.
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 11:11   #989

Nalx

Registered User
 
Nalx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
Though they're far from bad for some reason, I never want to watch most Scorcese's movies for the second time, let alone to save it in my laptop.


For many people (and critics) Raging Bull is the best movie about sport, but IMO Eastwood's Million Dollar Baby is much better. Then there was Goodfellas, but to me when you've watched The Godfather, you've seen all there is needs or worths to be seen.


Departed is a very good movie. But it's plot (how several stories eventually linked one to another towards the end) is similar to Crash. Heck, when I first saw it, it felt like watching Crash again, only this time instead of a city, the stories took place on several countries.


His only movie that I saved is Taxi Driver. I love this movie though I can't exactly say why. Perhaps it's because of De Niro's convincing acting, perhaps it's because of Cybil Shepperd's blue eyes, I don't know...
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--
Nalx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 11:57   #990

Nalx

Registered User
 
Nalx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57 View Post








And Nalx, no disrespect but most of the drama movies are **** movies. The names you mentioned like 'Dead Poet Society' & 'Before Sunset' are good movies, but mostly the so called 'Art' or 'Drama' movies are just rubbish and boring. Some excellent examples are Mognolia (1999), V for Vanditta (2005), American Beauty, Lost Highway (1997), Eraserhead (1977) & the worst of the lot, The Holy Mountain (1973). I would like to know if you have seen these movies & what do you say about them

And one more thing, suspense, horror, adventurous, mysterious & thrilling-action movies also offer very good acting and story line. Few excellent examples 'Silence of the Lambs', 'The Shinning', 'The Dark Knight' & 'From Hell'

No offense taken, Zeekay. Most drama movies are ****? Well, to put it into perspective, most of professional football players are **** too, right? But does that stop us from watching football? IMO only by watching Napoleon Dynamite and the likes can one appreciate really good movies. But then again you can't expect everyone to agree upon one thing.


Of those movies you mentioned I had watched some of them. I don't remember many things from Magnolia except it being a very long movie (about 3 hour long) and Tom Cruise's line "respect the cock!"


American Beauty is one of my all time favorites too, an achingly beautiful story with strong casts. On the other hand, only the late what's-his-name (the Joker guy) stood out on Dark Knight.


As a kid I could be easily frightened by horror movies. I remember hiding behind my dad's back, watching Friday the 13th TV series, when the story almost reached its climax. But not anymore. At best I was startled, mostly by the sound/music, but it never scares me anymore. The closest thing I get to being scared is Silence of the Lambs. I remember watching this movie alone in my boarding house when all my friends had gone home on Eid Mubarak's holiday. Seeing Hopkins outwitted the guard makes me a bit nervous when I need to take a dump that night. Haha.


The Shining? You mean the one based on Hitchkock's story and starred by Jack Nicholson? I've watched it once though the only thing I remember from the movie is the scene where his son pedalling his bike to the haunted kitchen. Nicholson did okay but even when he finally went nuts, trying to kill his wife and son, he wasn't half as frightening as Hopkins in Silence of the Lambs.
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--
Nalx is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.