AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2010, 13:09   #2596

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
This mercato or lack of one is bitterly disappointing , our use of fund's we seem to have none a player ,We asked about last summer who is very good in Hernanes moves to Lazio for 13.5 million and we don't try and get him , maybe we don't want him but looking at Hernanes Veloso Khedira all went for under 14 million Veloso under 7 million.Its one thing to say that you won't spend crazy money like Madrid and Barca and City but when quality midfield players like that are available for good prices and we don't even try ....I mean sure Khedira might of said no but Hernanes would improve our team alot I mean alot and Veloso is better than Rino and Ambro now.

But the prices and economics is a B.S excuse its not like anybody is asking for even 20 million we just want say Honda for 15 million or Krasic for the same we would of taken Hernanes at 13.5.Our mgt while worrying about profit books being in the black the economy , all the while they are horrbly mis-managing the club.I thought that if a good player that would improve our team was available for a fair and reasonable price then we might buy him...Man am I looking to be wrong.
Jay Crisp is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 13:45   #2597

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
I don't believe it for a second, I am just copy pasting...from Rossoneri Blog

Milan join race for 23-year-old Ghanaian international. AC MILAN have targeted Kevin-Prince Boateng.
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 14:29   #2598

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reza View Post
I don't believe it for a second, I am just copy pasting...from Rossoneri Blog

Milan join race for 23-year-old Ghanaian international. AC MILAN have targeted Kevin-Prince Boateng.
There is my daily fix of B.S.....Get the tactical juice's flowing ...I do not believe it either.
Jay Crisp is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 14:44   #2599

Dr Milano

Registered User
 
Dr Milano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Zlatan, Pato, Silva, Nesta & Robinho
Dr Milano is on a distinguished road
its best not to believe anything until its official

i wonder how man city fans feel about baloelli i bet there insane, the few things we have done have been decent though this mercato i think amelia,yepes an sokratis especially wil come in handy but i was hoping id never see kaladze, oddo or jankulovski ever again
__________________
Abbiati
Sokratis Thiago Nesta Antonini
Flamini Pirlo Boateng
Pato Ibrahimovic Ronaldinho

Dr Milano is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 15:08   #2600

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Hernanes to Lazio: 'It's done!' (football-italia)

Siregar is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 17:07   #2601

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
Hernanes to Lazio: 'It's done!' (football-italia)

The positive thing about this news is that he signed with Lazio, a friendly club for us and he will not be considered a Non EU player anymore.

But sad news anyway if the transfer fee that was reported was true. Two of my best scouts in the world Leo and Brasileiro talked highly of him, and I have my doubts that we made a big mistake in not taking him.
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati
kastriot is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 17:28   #2602

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kastriot View Post
The positive thing about this news is that he signed with Lazio, a friendly club for us and he will not be considered a Non EU player anymore.
I like your positive thinking. I hope Milan will buy him from Lazio not when Hernanes is already old.
Siregar is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 17:42   #2603

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
I like your positive thinking. I hope Milan will buy him from Lazio not when Hernanes is already old.
When you celebrate the departure of Dida and Favalli as the best move of the current mercato, than news like this one are to be considered as positive ones, at least for the long run.
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati
kastriot is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 18:02   #2604

Rossoneri Fuego

Registered User
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: San Francisco California USA
Fave Players: Nesta R80 Beckham Rino
Rossoneri Fuego is on a distinguished road
Kevin-Prince Boateng too bad we have no official word of this , he would be a great center midfielder , he's a headcase but looks he's more relaxed hes had a tough life hes a 6' 1" center midfielder but i doubt its true .... too bad ....
Rossoneri Fuego is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 18:56   #2605

DUCO

Registered User
 
DUCO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Nesta ,Gourcuff,RIVERA,Kaka,Pato,MALDINI,Sheva
DUCO is on a distinguished road
parole parole : un mercato di flop .... Berlu soldi I societa .... galiani soldi tua madre
__________________
NO KAKA NO PARTY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HQLt...eature=related

GAME OVER
DUCO is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 20:46   #2606

#3Forever

Registered User
 
#3Forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2010
Location: New Jersey, USA
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Baresi,
#3Forever is on a distinguished road
Hi everyone. I am new to forums and stuff so I'm not sure exactly what I'm doing but I just want to introduce myself
#3Forever is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 21:11   #2607

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Oddo for Hernanez in 10-11 Mercato.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 21:17   #2608

#3Forever

Registered User
 
#3Forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2010
Location: New Jersey, USA
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Baresi,
#3Forever is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
Oddo for Hernanez in 10-11 Mercato.
Maybe Lazio want their old captain back
#3Forever is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 21:20   #2609

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Welcome to MM #3Forever, excellent username of course. Feel free to post in the Presentations forum and tell us about yourself.
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 21:21   #2610

#3Forever

Registered User
 
#3Forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2010
Location: New Jersey, USA
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Baresi,
#3Forever is on a distinguished road
Thanks. I'll be sure to get around to it!
#3Forever is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:03.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.