AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2010, 05:13   #2746

LebRN

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2009
Location: Dubai
Fave Players: Nesta, Pato, Thiago Silva, Flamini
LebRN is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZvonimirBoban View Post
4-3-1-2.

Actually he's not EU, but he is already in Serie A so it won't count as non-EU signing.
true he will not affect our non-EU spot but are u sure that swiss nationals are not considered as EU? i know the country is not in the EU, but i believe swiss nationals are treated as EU

as for Robinho, i'm not that big a fan....we are getting rid of one expensive party boy with low motivation not to get stuck with another
+ robinho does not really have a place in our team, his favorite positions are the one that Ronaldinho plays in which is probably a system we will not use that is why we could sell him or Pato's which ....well we already have Pato for.
+ robinho has failed to deliver in Spain & in England, why would he be expected to succeed in Italy where usually successful attackers fail.
LebRN is offline  
Old 06-08-2010, 05:53   #2747

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
Shame we've decided (and told the player himself) Bastos is too expensive. He'd of been ideal for us on the left.
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline  
Old 06-08-2010, 06:09   #2748

ZvonimirBoban

Registered User
 
ZvonimirBoban's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2008
Location: IN-DO-NE-SIA...
Fave Players: my username, Baresi, Kaka, GATTUSO, Maldini, Pippo
ZvonimirBoban is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by LebRN View Post
true he will not affect our non-EU spot but are u sure that swiss nationals are not considered as EU? i know the country is not in the EU, but i believe swiss nationals are treated as EU
In Football Manager, the purchase of Swiss nationals are considered non-EU. Don't know about the reality though.
__________________
MILAN! MILAN!
SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN!
SEMPRE PER TE!
ZvonimirBoban is offline  
Old 06-08-2010, 06:11   #2749

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
Pato injured already twisted ankle http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/trans...ist-ronaldinho

About Robinho for Dinho yes please , however on Sky Sports and Goal.com Football-Italia.Net it say's Milan want him on loan and will pay 3 million for the loan but City will still pay a chunk of his wages.Fact is City will not do that they want to sell him do not want to pay any of his wages and have already turned down 24 million euro off of Besiktas.We go in with these ridiculous offers that will never happen , I know its only talk now but if Dinho goes Berlu will think that We have Seedoef Ambro Pirlo Rini Flamini the young guys thats enough.So don't sell him unless 1000,000 % a player like Robinho will or Robinho will arrive.I cannot remember the last time we signed an in form quality 23 - 26 year old.

Last edited by Jay Crisp; 06-08-2010 at 06:17.
Jay Crisp is offline  
Old 06-08-2010, 06:25   #2750

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipéz 182 View Post
I hope we can still sell Ronaldinho and replace him with a central playmaker, so we can play with 2 strikers. Ganso for example!

Huntelaar-Pato
Ganso
Flamini-Pirlo-midfielder?
Antonini-T.Silva-Nesta-Sokratis
Abbiati


not a bad team IMO, with little investment...
Not bad, though a couple of things to note imo. Sokratis as a RB could be a limitation we can't have imo. He doesn't go forward too much and this may harm us going forward, as we will rely on fullbacks helping to provide width.

My other thoughts are who the other midfielder is (I won't repeat who I'd like to see), and if I'm honest I'm not convinced about using Hunter (My reasons are in the Borriello vs Huntelaar thread).
ACMILAN1983 is offline  
Old 06-08-2010, 06:48   #2751

Sputnik

Registered User
 
Sputnik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2010
Location: Rotterdam
Fave Players: Marco Van Basten
Sputnik is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Crisp View Post
Come on...

What's with this boy and injuries?

I recall someone saying something in a thread about not jinxing him but i cant remember who it was
Sputnik is offline  
Old 06-08-2010, 07:12   #2752

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
The Italy vs Germany battle continues, Italy needs to score 5 more points better than Germany this year on average to keep the 4th spot.

Sampdoria vs Bremen is the CL playoff. I really hate Mimi Carlo and Samp as I never thought they were good enough, I hope they can win this one and get one over Germany this early in the season.

Pato's injuries are worrying me, he is already inconsistent enough.... He's even worse than Inzaghi in terms of injuries.

Last edited by hitmannq8; 06-08-2010 at 07:15.
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 06-08-2010, 09:05   #2753

#3Forever

Registered User
 
#3Forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2010
Location: New Jersey, USA
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Baresi,
#3Forever is on a distinguished road
Realistic Lineup

Abbiati
Lichstenier---------------T.Silva--------------------- Nesta--------------------Antonini



Flamini---------------Pirlo----------------Poli





Ronaldinho/Seedorf


Pato----------------------------------Huntelaar


If we can get Otamendi or Lichsteiner they're both probably about the same price but I would go with Lichsteiner because of our relationship with Lazio and he has Serie A experience. Than we could swap some of our champions and some money for Poli in the midfield. A bonus would be to selll Ronaldinho than sign Van Der Vaart or Robinhho on loan to play behind the two strikers.
__________________
-Headed away by John Clarke, using his head-

Last edited by #3Forever; 06-08-2010 at 09:08.
#3Forever is offline  
Old 06-08-2010, 09:11   #2754

#3Forever

Registered User
 
#3Forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2010
Location: New Jersey, USA
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Baresi,
#3Forever is on a distinguished road
If Sampdoria beat Wolfsburg we will have all 4 of our teams in the CL, they will only have 2. The only team that would make it out of the group is probably Bayern Munich, so I'm pretty sure next season we will still have 4 places. But I also think it will be A Juve-Liverpool Europa league final......unless theyre on the same side of the bracket for the draw.
__________________
-Headed away by John Clarke, using his head-
#3Forever is offline  
Old 06-08-2010, 09:23   #2755

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by #3Forever View Post
If Sampdoria beat Wolfsburg we will have all 4 of our teams in the CL, they will only have 2. The only team that would make it out of the group is probably Bayern Munich, so I'm pretty sure next season we will still have 4 places. But I also think it will be A Juve-Liverpool Europa league final......unless theyre on the same side of the bracket for the draw.
Unless Pazzini and Cassano are in the form of their life, I don't see Sampdoria having the qualities to beat Werder ...

So it's more likely there will be 3 teams for both countries, with Bayern and Werder able to make it to the 1/8 finals (I don't know which other team is qualified), and for Italy, Inter and Milan (I hope) able to make it too to the 1/8 finals. Roma is for me a big question, they won't be in the first seed, they could have a very difficult group.
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline  
Old 06-08-2010, 09:30   #2756

ZvonimirBoban

Registered User
 
ZvonimirBoban's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2008
Location: IN-DO-NE-SIA...
Fave Players: my username, Baresi, Kaka, GATTUSO, Maldini, Pippo
ZvonimirBoban is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by #3Forever View Post
Realistic Lineup

Abbiati
Lichstenier---------------T.Silva--------------------- Nesta--------------------Antonini



Flamini---------------Pirlo----------------Poli





Ronaldinho/Seedorf


Pato----------------------------------Huntelaar


If we can get Otamendi or Lichsteiner they're both probably about the same price but I would go with Lichsteiner because of our relationship with Lazio and he has Serie A experience. Than we could swap some of our champions and some money for Poli in the midfield. A bonus would be to selll Ronaldinho than sign Van Der Vaart or Robinhho on loan to play behind the two strikers.
Lazio lost De Silvestri last year and Kolarov this year, they will not sell their top full back cheaply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
Unless Pazzini and Cassano are in the form of their life, I don't see Sampdoria having the qualities to beat Werder ...

So it's more likely there will be 3 teams for both countries, with Bayern and Werder able to make it to the 1/8 finals (I don't know which other team is qualified), and for Italy, Inter and Milan (I hope) able to make it too to the 1/8 finals. Roma is for me a big question, they won't be in the first seed, they could have a very difficult group.
I'm starting to miss Juventus in CL.
__________________
MILAN! MILAN!
SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN!
SEMPRE PER TE!
ZvonimirBoban is offline  
Old 06-08-2010, 09:35   #2757

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
Plus we are not liked with Liechsteiner not that I saw and there is a reluctancy to buy.Papa will play at RB Im certain our team will be.

...................Abbiatti........................

..Papa....Nesta.....Silva.....Antonini.........

.....Flamini.......Pirlo.....Ambrosini..........

.................Dinho...................

............Pato....Borri..................

Dinho cannot play there but Allegri will try he has no choice really.
Jay Crisp is offline  
Old 06-08-2010, 09:50   #2758

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
Come on...

What's with this boy and injuries?

I recall someone saying something in a thread about not jinxing him but i cant remember who it was
I think it's just a slightly twisted ankle. It's probably not that serious and if he doesn't play I think it'll be mainly precaution.
ACMILAN1983 is offline  
Old 06-08-2010, 10:02   #2759

Sputnik

Registered User
 
Sputnik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2010
Location: Rotterdam
Fave Players: Marco Van Basten
Sputnik is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983 View Post
I think it's just a slightly twisted ankle. It's probably not that serious and if he doesn't play I think it'll be mainly precaution.
Yes, you are right it's not that serious but, i really hope i am wrong, for a boy his age he had a lot of these minor injuries. I am not questioning him of course, he is top-class, but he seems a bit fragile.
Sputnik is offline  
Old 06-08-2010, 10:19   #2760

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
but he seems a bit fragile.
He is made of crystal.
Jay Crisp is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.