AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27-08-2010, 18:58   #3946

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by devoted_dm View Post
Is it official now, or are you just happy? lol

The negotiation was completed, but it is already late at night, so official anouncement will be tomorow. As milannews.it

http://translate.googleusercontent.c...muRYTX53coFuOA
Aficio is offline  
Old 27-08-2010, 19:27   #3947

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Question...how much is Flamini really earning in salary?
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline  
Old 27-08-2010, 19:27   #3948

Samaldinho

Registered User
 
Samaldinho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Samaldinho is on a distinguished road
Maybe I'm mistaken, but, it seems that one of the latest developments has been Milan's ability to pull the price down to 30 million?

If this is true, it explains why Milan would go after Ibra instead of Dzeko, as Wolfsburg are clearly a rather strict club and seeing how Dzeko has reacted, quite the two-faced group.

If Dzeko was only going to be let go from Wolfsburg for 40 million, and Ibra comes at 30, how does that change people's minds? I think Ibra's commercial value, as far as visibility and marketing go, is another big reason why Berlu likes him.

Though, it'd be pretty awesome that when Ibra's contract runs out, we sign Dzeko on a free to replace him.
Samaldinho is offline  
Old 27-08-2010, 19:34   #3949

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
I hated Ibrahimovic, but I promise that I will not curse him anymore. I believe it is official right?

And I think he will bring much to this team. I don't care that he is a small-game player. You have to win some small games first before you could even have a chance to play big games.

Dzeko still remains a dream for me. Maybe January.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline  
Old 27-08-2010, 19:35   #3950

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaldinho View Post
Maybe I'm mistaken, but, it seems that one of the latest developments has been Milan's ability to pull the price down to 30 million?

If this is true, it explains why Milan would go after Ibra instead of Dzeko, as Wolfsburg are clearly a rather strict club and seeing how Dzeko has reacted, quite the two-faced group.

If Dzeko was only going to be let go from Wolfsburg for 40 million, and Ibra comes at 30, how does that change people's minds? I think Ibra's commercial value, as far as visibility and marketing go, is another big reason why Berlu likes him.

Though, it'd be pretty awesome that when Ibra's contract runs out, we sign Dzeko on a free to replace him.
I have also heard about that. Hope it is true.

And Wolfsburg is just an @$$hole. I don't think that they would even let Dzeko go at 40 million.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline  
Old 27-08-2010, 19:36   #3951

Bender

Registered User
 
Bender's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: A Galaxy far far away..
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta, Gattuso and Dr. Gaius
Bender is on a distinguished road
00:38 - According to Sky, there was a surge in talks to Ibra. AC Milan is pulling on the price and 40 million is possible that the price drops to 30. If that should be, Milan Ibra would take less than half what it paid for the Barecellona passt season.

23:50 - The meeting, probably decisive, including Adriano Galliani, Mino Raiola and Sandro Rosell, president of Barcelona, is set for tomorrow at 16:30.

23:42 - Ibra The formula of the transaction provide for a loan obligation to redeem the tag of the player. No economic outlay, therefore, for the season 2010/2011, the following year would be paid in installments 40 million agreed with Barcelona. (google translate

So it will be a load deal after all, and with an option to buy for 30M, thats sweet
Bender is offline  
Old 27-08-2010, 19:51   #3952

Filipéz 182

Registered User
 
Filipéz 182's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
So we will buy Ibrahimovic, wich is a VERY good transfer in my book, at least if you look at the players quality only. I dont think anyone can say he is worse than dzeko, robinho or fabiano or any other striker we were linked with. yes he is 29yo but he still has 3/4/5 good years in him. his quality is his technique and you dont loose that with getting older. he does not rely on speed or anything, so I think he will be huge for us!

On the other hand, and really , this is something i worry about, his wage is sky high!!! And werent we cutting the wage budget? (english?) I thought our wage budget had to go down, now I'm affraid other players (dinho? Pato?) will want to earn as much as zlatan. This tranfer is a big blow for our wage budget. any thoughts?


I missed almost the whole transfer news today becouse of work. can someone tell me if there is any news about hunter and / or flamini leaving? I would hate to see flamini leaving, If that is the case I would be against zlatan transfer, we need flamini in midfield as it is already not that strong. and he is the future of our midfield.
__________________
Forza Milan
Filipéz 182 is offline  
Old 27-08-2010, 20:03   #3953

Sputnik

Registered User
 
Sputnik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2010
Location: Rotterdam
Fave Players: Marco Van Basten
Sputnik is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xudong View Post
I hated Ibrahimovic, but I promise that I will not curse him anymore. I believe it is official right?

And I think he will bring much to this team. I don't care that he is a small-game player. You have to win some small games first before you could even have a chance to play big games.

Dzeko still remains a dream for me. Maybe January.
I am not having a go at you but i really can't understand the verdict that Ibra is a small game player.
How do people define small games and big games?
Big games = CL? He has some great moments there.
National team? He is the best thing Sweden has to offer.
Small games = Serie A? Like vs Parma the last league match of 07-08 when he returned from an injury and scored twice to give Inter the title?

Also, about Dzeko.
Is he a player for "big games"?
Is he better than Ibra at the moment?
Just because he is younger? Or because he says he is a rossonero?

I don't know. I ve never really watched more than 15 full games of him playing.
Sputnik is offline  
Old 27-08-2010, 20:14   #3954

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
First it was 40m euro, then 30m Euro, now Milannews reports it's between 25 - 30m Euro, if thats true my god Galliani can be so good when given the right tools to work with.. Galliani is so World Class when it comes to negotiating

I did really like Dzeko, but unfortunately with Ibra arriving we have shut the door down on Dzeko's face. It does not look like he would come here in the near future (unless Ibra has a career-ending injury this year). I don't know what's going on with Robinho, it would be wise to conclude that deal now as well as he will not be available for the same price ever again, and Ronaldinho's deal expires in a year.

We also have no idea what to expect from Mondelongo, our new right back. Uruguayans seem to say he is nothing special at all, just like Cardacio and Grimi.
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 27-08-2010, 20:25   #3955

#3Forever

Registered User
 
#3Forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2010
Location: New Jersey, USA
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Baresi,
#3Forever is on a distinguished road
News-
Werder Bremen shows interest in Kaladze
Inter shows interest in Dos Santos
Bocchetti close to Rubin Kazan move
__________________
-Headed away by John Clarke, using his head-
#3Forever is offline  
Old 27-08-2010, 20:28   #3956

Sputnik

Registered User
 
Sputnik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2010
Location: Rotterdam
Fave Players: Marco Van Basten
Sputnik is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by #3Forever View Post
News-
Werder Bremen shows interest in Kaladze
Inter shows interest in Dos Santos
Bocchetti close to Rubin Kazan move
god almighty...
Sputnik is offline  
Old 27-08-2010, 20:55   #3957

Ryo

Registered User
 
Ryo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Ryo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by #3Forever View Post
News-
Werder Bremen shows interest in Kaladze
Inter shows interest in Dos Santos
Bocchetti close to Rubin Kazan move
God Almighty indeed
Next one I want to see is: Milan sign Robinho, Allegri says "No one leaves"
Ryo is offline  
Old 27-08-2010, 20:56   #3958

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Bremen are already getting Silvestre so that Kaladze thing will be staying a bit longer.....

Bocchetti to Rubin Kazan for 11m euro, I mean, who wouldn't sell for that price?
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 27-08-2010, 21:01   #3959

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
I am not having a go at you but i really can't understand the verdict that Ibra is a small game player.
How do people define small games and big games?
Big games = CL? He has some great moments there.
National team? He is the best thing Sweden has to offer.
Small games = Serie A? Like vs Parma the last league match of 07-08 when he returned from an injury and scored twice to give Inter the title?

Also, about Dzeko.
Is he a player for "big games"?
Is he better than Ibra at the moment?
Just because he is younger? Or because he says he is a rossonero?

I don't know. I ve never really watched more than 15 full games of him playing.
I hated Ibrahimovic as he was a prick which has nothing to do with him being ex-Inter or ex-Juve. I hope that Nesta and he will get along. I liked (still do) Dzeko as he is young and useful (and yes, I know that Ibra is Serie A proven), and more importantly as you pointed out, he is a Milan fan which I happen to value a lot. It is all just my personal feeling though. I always felt that he could become the next MvB or next Shevchenko, but I am no expert and he may flop like Huntelaar or Gilardino, but at this moment I wouldn't know and I still want him.

as for 'big game' 'small game' argument, what I meant to say was "I don't care if he was a small-game player." It was in response to some claim that he was a choker (which by the way I neither agree nor disagree), since I believe that he will for sure bring Milan up to a higher level. You probably could tell that from the overall positive tone of mine in that particular paragraph, but sorry for the misuse of words.

My philosophy has been simple. Ibra might remain a prick but the minute he dons Milan jersey, he will have all my support. So he is good now.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline  
Old 27-08-2010, 21:19   #3960

Sputnik

Registered User
 
Sputnik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2010
Location: Rotterdam
Fave Players: Marco Van Basten
Sputnik is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xudong View Post
I hated Ibrahimovic as he was a prick which has nothing to do with him being ex-Inter or ex-Juve. I hope that Nesta and he will get along. I liked (still do) Dzeko as he is young and useful (and yes, I know that Ibra is Serie A proven), and more importantly as you pointed out, he is a Milan fan which I happen to value a lot. It is all just my personal feeling though. I always felt that he could become the next MvB or next Shevchenko, but I am no expert and he may flop like Huntelaar or Gilardino, but at this moment I wouldn't know and I still want him.

as for 'big game' 'small game' argument, what I meant to say was "I don't care if he was a small-game player." It was in response to some claim that he was a choker (which by the way I neither agree nor disagree), since I believe that he will for sure bring Milan up to a higher level. You probably could tell that from the overall positive tone of mine in that particular paragraph, but sorry for the misuse of words.

My philosophy has been simple. Ibra might remain a prick but the minute he dons Milan jersey, he will have all my support. So he is good now.
It's OK man, you dont have to say sorry, we re just discussing here

I also like Dzeko but still i prefer Ibra.
Being a Milan supporter is a plus i like in players we sign but it should be just a plus. Not a requirement nor a reason for a signing.
Sputnik is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.